[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Alonzo, Uly and also Devon are having some weird dreams.
After revealing some of Julia's notes they head back to Bennet's ship. Julia finds that Devon have been injected with imuno virus, like all the children that were comming. This was Council's way of control. After they unthaw Devon, Terrians take her and heal her.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Trying To Cure Devon Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13752 Read: 16066
Published: 11/01/2008 Updated: 11/01/2008
Story Notes:
Earth 2 Discussion List Fan Fiction Fans: This is the third time I've tried to send this story off to the list... it's written as a single piece but since the other two ones disappeared without a trace, I'm rendering it into smaller bits as is the custom for this attempt. Just assemble the pieces in the right order at the "*---...---*" lines it was cut at for mailing, and you'll have the whole thing back together properly (the story should total 1463 lines, 79557 chars.) I've had files as big as 300K come through the Internet mail as a unit before with no trouble, but not apparently here, *sigh*. And if you get part but not all of the story, never fear, we'll make something work.

Enjoy...

Author's Note: "Earth 2" and all its characters are the property of Universal and Amblin Entertainment. This story is for entertainment purposes only, and is in no way meant to infringe upon the "Earth 2" copyright(s).

Dedication: For my Sheppard, who chases away the shadows, with love.

1. Chapter 1 by Sharon Bailey [Reviews - 0] (2416 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Sharon Bailey [Reviews - 0] (3369 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Sharon Bailey [Reviews - 0] (2040 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Sharon Bailey [Reviews - 0] (2108 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Sharon Bailey [Reviews - 0] (3819 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin