[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Devon is still sick and Julia is trying everything
to save her. After diagnose runs she finds her problem: Syndrome. Terrains help Devon, making permanent bridge between them and us. They give her Danzigers child which is little changed, so that he/she will be able to fullfil task of being successor of Terrians, which will die out in few centuries.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Trying To Cure Devon Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18015 Read: 26608
Published: 12/01/2008 Updated: 12/01/2008
Story Notes:
::cough, hack:: Hello everyone, as you can see I have a wee bit of a cold today, but that has not deterred me from posting my latest peice of fanfic = )

This is the first story in a timeline I've been working on for a while. I *finally* finished the first installment, which means now I get to work on the second . . . but anyway, it's another one of those "unfreezing Devon" stories, but I like to think I've added an interesting twist.

And now, onto my thank yous . . .

I'd like to extend a special thanks to Nancy, Ellie and Margaret, and of course anybody else who I at one time or another asked for their opinion. To them I have this to say. "Well, whaddya know, I actually finished it!!" = )

This story is posted at my new fanfic timeline story page, http://www.voicenet.com/~heckercw/fanfic/ . There I also have a little blurb, like what would be written on the back of a novel. Just to give you an idea of what you're in for, here it is:

They're alive, but their leader isn't.
Or so it seems.

Devon Adair, founder of the Eden Project, mother of Ulysses Adair, and the one who was responsible for bringing all of the Eden Advance colonists to G889, is ill. Their only doctor is completely baffled.

But just as the group seems to be torn apart by arguing, something happens to bring them all together. But still, Devon's survival is in doubt, and if they can save her, what will be the cost?

That's all folks, on with the story . . .

Elizabeth

1. Chapter 1 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (3188 words)
An apology for all those Bess fans out there, because I make her come across a little too nosy for my liking in this peice = ( But IMNSHO it's necessary. Sorry Mrs. Martin.

Oh, and chalk all stupid mistakes up to the fact that I edited this while on lots of cold medication = )

~In Memory of Alpha Omega Dani~
February 12th 1996-August 19th 1997
Beloved daughter & Pet
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9792/alpha.html

2. Chapter 2 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (3353 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (2704 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (3204 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (3534 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (2032 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin