[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: All are very sad about happening with Devon especially Uly and Danzinger. Danzinger admits his love to Devon to Alonzo. In dreams he can se what the answer to her illness is. They thaw Devon and she soon comes around, with a little help of Terrians. They needed her to see what their intentions were. They she confesses her love to Danzinger and they promise them-selves better future at NP.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Trying To Cure Devon Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6561 Read: 14183
Published: 21/01/2008 Updated: 22/01/2008
Story Notes:
Note: This takes place two days after "All About Eve" ends. It's supposed to help piece together what would happen after such a catastrophic event. But the focus is mostly on Danziger. Let me know what ya think and have fun-- Dawn :)

1- This is a piece of amateur fiction (all 3 parts of this here ff) and not meant to infringe on any of Amblin or Universal's copyrights. The story's mine, but the characters aren't. Got it?
2- So this took offin a different direction than originally planned. Since I lost the file, and had to re-type this, the scene with Dev and Danz alone evolved. A different twist to their relationship, but hey, Adair was bound to crack sometimw with all the emotional burden she was carrying around, and my fingers started to fly on the keys.

1. Chapter 1 by Dawn Minges [Reviews - 0] (1653 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Dawn Minges [Reviews - 0] (1684 words)
Okay, so now here's part 2 of 3. If anyone didn't catch the first part, let me know and I'll e-mail it to ya. Let me know whatcha think, and enjoy... Part 2 of 3 "A Face In The Crowd"
by Dawn Minges

3. Chapter 3 by Dawn Minges [Reviews - 0] (3224 words)
Okay kiddies, here's the long awaited conclusion of my story. If anyone didn't get this that was supposed to, let me know, or if you need parts 1 or 2, again e-mail me, and I'll send it to you. Any and all comments are appreciated.

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin