[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Eden advance meets a group led by Julia's half sister, Anastasia. They travel together and after the murder of one of Anastasia's group, they learn the truth about Anastasia 'killing' a man. Not actually dead, the man soon comes after Anastasia. Meanwhile, Danziger becomes ill like Devon, and Anastasia enters the Dreamplane to discover why. She has a part of Earth, and if she leaves the Morganite, the land dies. Soon she discovers that all adults will die, even her sister. But then Anastasia tells the Terrians about humans and makes them learn. The Terrians then heal Devon and John, and take Mary in again. Anastasia's group joins Eden Advance...
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Trying To Cure Devon Characters: Alonzo, Danziger, Devon, Julia, True, Uly
Ships: Alonzo / Julia, Danziger / Devon
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes
Word count: 72739 Read: 127929
Published: 22/01/2008 Updated: 04/05/2008
Story Notes:
Alright, after a lot of soul searching I decided to post this. I had such a difficult time deciding whether or not to let this go out to public view. I know this subject has already been dealt with many MANY times, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes by doing it again. I want to tell you beforehand that this story was started, in long and arduous handwriting the day after I discovered that Earth 2 was canceled. Long before I had access to the internet, long before I knew there were other people out there who were just as curious as I about what happened after Devon was put in cold sleep. If you are sick and tired of reading about this subject then you have the option of erasing it from your computer. Any feedback is welcome. I am warning you now that this will be a long LONG story and it will take me a LOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time to type up because I'm not that good at typing. Short note at the end of this telling you where to send compliments and criticism.-Laura--a very nervous new writer. ps: I hope the spellings not too bad.

1. Chapter 1 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (4322 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3403 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3330 words)
Ask and you shall receive-LCC
Be warned. True screams.

4. Chapter 4 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3362 words)
(Warning. This is pretty much all about True. Also, you will get to meet the manifestations of my imagination.-LCC)

5. Chapter 5 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2247 words)
Okay here we go again. Just wrote a Biology exam and this is my reward for coming out alive. (Man, I wish I could have been a chromo-tilt, then I would know everything instinctively.)LCC

6. Chapter 6 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2350 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2241 words)
This section is dedicated to A.J. You threw down the gauntlet and I have picked it up. (Don't worry I love everyone else too, but I can't resist any sort of challenge.)

8. Chapter 8 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2347 words)
Tad bit of profanity and True screams. You were warned. LCC

9. Chapter 9 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3054 words)
This section is dedicated to Rosa, who was kind enough to point out a large continuity error, which I am about to correct. This is also dedicated to Shelley, who is kind enough to let me borrow Sarah. I promise to return her. -LCC

10. Chapter 10 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2854 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2453 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2737 words)

13. Chapter 13 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3048 words)

14. Chapter 14 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2990 words)
This Section is dedicated to two people. Yup that's right two people got the answer to me and according to the times on their messages, they were sent within one minute of each other. *Wow* eh? Also, they figured out that the book challenge at the end of chapter 13. The book is.......... (you can't blame me for trying to keep up the suspense I could go on for pages and pages before I tell you the name of the book. Even if you don't care what the answer is, this long build-up has to be peaking some interest right?) "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodges Burnett. (Shame on you A.j. you knew what my favourite musical was, so you should have figured this out...guess you aren't reading. Well :P to you.)

So this section is respectively dedicated to Maxine McBrinn and Becky Saari. (Who also brightened my day with the paralleloholic comment.)To all the other people who guessed, thanx for trying but Becky and Maxine were first. -LCC

15. Chapter 15 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3207 words)

16. Chapter 16 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3496 words)

17. Chapter 17 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3429 words)

18. Chapter 18 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3378 words)

19. Chapter 19 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3568 words)
I Posted this a few days ago, but I never got it back and figured it was lost in cyberspace. (Perhaps Yale can find it.) LCC

20. Chapter 20 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3118 words)
One word that the censors wouldn't approve of, but "Gosh Darnit to Heck" didn't suit the situation. LCC

21. Chapter 21 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3214 words)

22. Chapter 22 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3470 words)

23. Chapter 23 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (3003 words)
This is dedicated to everyone who has read this story thus far. LCC

24. Chapter 24 by Emma Pentland [Reviews - 0] (2118 words)
This chapter is again dedicated to everyone who has read this and I would like to make a special mention to St. Rosa (she's a saint in my world). She proofread several chapters, provided input and is sending me a surprise in the mail. (I would make some comment about how happy I am to know the Unabomber is caught..but...) Anyways, this is for everyone and, of course Rosa. LCC

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin