[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Finally at New Pacifica, Eden Advance discovers that a Government Ship has followed in the wake of the Colony Ship. Will the Eden Group be able to stop the Council's dark agenda?
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: Julia
Ships: Alonzo / Julia
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20414 Read: 27084
Published: 01/02/2008 Updated: 04/02/2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters used in this fan fiction are the creation and property of Universal and Amblin. They appear in my saga, not as pawns for profit, but as emissaries of entertainment. Earth 2, in my opinion, was laid to rest far before its time, but the indelible strength of the characters and soulful power of their potential futures echo forward into space, cyber space. May the journey continue forever, spelling out hope and aspiration for the dream of Eden that is not yet lost on Earth 1.

Rating: This story is rated PG-13, for adult situations, language and violence.

1. Chapter 1: Tainted Windows into the Past by Raven [Reviews - 0] (4399 words)

2. Chapter 2: What the Shadows Hide by Raven [Reviews - 0] (3927 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Power of One by Raven [Reviews - 0] (4222 words)

4. Chapter 4: The Price of Dreams by Raven [Reviews - 0] (2203 words)

5. Chapter 5: We Walk in Dreams by Raven [Reviews - 0] (5663 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin