[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This story shows Alonzo childhood and his way to stars, and also shows Julia's hellish childhood on her way Eden Project and their ending as lovers on G889.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Before First Contact Characters: Alonzo, Julia
Ships: Alonzo / Julia
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3890 Read: 14885
Published: 27/02/2008 Updated: 27/02/2008
Story Notes:
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I just want to say a big thank you to first, Rosa Moran and then to the great group of people that come to the fanfic chats. Rosa, thanks for the great comments. Fanfic chat attenders, I may not have said much but I listened, and some of the things you discussed did help me very much in this story. Thanks. This story does not need that much explanation. If you understand the poem below, you will definitly understand the story. As A.j. put so elequently," I don't own the characters, they own me. "

1. Destiny by Claire Campana [Reviews - 0] (1486 words)

2. Glimpses of The Future by Claire Campana [Reviews - 0] (952 words)
This story shows Alonzo childhood and his way to stars, and also shows Julia's hellish childhood on her way Eden Project and their ending as lovers on G889.

3. Choices Made by Claire Campana [Reviews - 0] (810 words)
This story shows Alonzo childhood and his way to stars, and also shows Julia's hellish childhood on her way Eden Project and their ending as lovers on G889.

4. Together by Claire Campana [Reviews - 0] (642 words)
This story shows Alonzo childhood and his way to stars, and also shows Julia's hellish childhood on her way Eden Project and their ending as lovers on G889.

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin