[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Set one year before the pilot episode, we're introduced to the main members of Eden Advance and find out how they came to be involved in the Eden Project.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Before First Contact Characters: Alonzo, Devon, Julia
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6285 Read: 9787
Published: 20/04/2008 Updated: 20/04/2008
Story Notes:
Hello Edenites,
I'm sending my first fan fiction to you guys! I really, really,really want feedback so PLEASE send me anything that you might want to say about it. Thanks! ;-) This story will also be found on my E2 fan
fiction page, once I have completed it.

Please Enjoy!!!

Introduction: This story takes place approximately one year in advance to the pilot episode opening. It jumps to the point just before the pilot episode begins. I wrote this story because I felt we needed more of an introduction to the characters and how they became involved with the Eden Project. Though I'm sure that my story lacks in the same manner that the pilot did, but hopefully the knowledge of both the series and this story help clear things up. This story only contains large parts for Devon, Julia, and Alonzo. There are smaller parts for Morgan and Bess Martin, Yale, Brodrick O'Neill, John and True Danziger, and Uly; as well as other characters.
Unfortunately, there are no parts for the seven other minor characters in this story. I mainly focused on the main nine. Please enjoy and keep in mind this is my first attempt at fan fiction :-).

*All the characters described in the following story belong to Universal/Amblin Entertainment and any other copyright holders. No infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Stephanie Ladd [Reviews - 0] (4396 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Stephanie Ladd [Reviews - 0] (1889 words)
Hello Edenites!

Hears the rest of my story! Again enjoy and please send me feedback!!!!! :)

*Previous disclaimers apply.

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin