[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: A sequel to 'In the Beginning'. John and Devon are more and more on edge due to their new but hidden relationship. Devon feels it most accutely when John's frustration causes him to ignore her completely. Fearful that John regrets their relationship, Devon decides to go scouting with John and confronts him. They admit how difficult hiding their relationship has been and seize the opportunity for a much needed catch-up session. While enjoying time together away from the group, they are surprised by the sudden arrival of Alonzo and Julia. Devon decides to take a risk and finally reveals their relationship to Alonzo and Julia.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: On Way To Pacifica Characters: Alonzo, Danziger, Devon, Julia
Ships: Danziger / Devon
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5889 Read: 6773
Published: 25/05/2008 Updated: 25/05/2008

1. Chapter 1 by Vicky Firth [Reviews - 0] (2956 words)
(1) This is a continuation of my previous story 'In the Beginning', in which Devon and Danziger finally admitted their feelings for each other and surrendered to them. This story examines how they deal with those revelations and is pretty much pure romance. (2) Special thanks to Joan Powers for allowing me to use the idea from her story 'Natural Talents' of Morgan's electronic aptitudes. For more detail on this, read Joan's story.
(3) A nod to the Earth 2 mailing list for the discussion concerning how basic human needs such as birth control will be dealt with in the future. I thought it interesting, so I included a few notions in this story.

2. Chapter 2 by Vicky Firth [Reviews - 0] (2933 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin