[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: As Eden Advance continue their trek to New Pacifica, Julia is wary of what reaching NP will bring. Will Alonzo leave her to return to the stations, and what will happen to Eden Advance if the Council comes for them?
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: On Way To Pacifica Characters: Alonzo, Danziger, Devon, Julia
Ships: Alonzo / Julia
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13467 Read: 2470
Published: 07/06/2008 Updated: 07/06/2008
Story Notes:
Hello all! This is my first time at writing fanfiction, well, I wrote a profiler one a while ago but it was crap so anywayz. Let me offer advance apologies if this turns out to be really bad. My excuse is, I'm 14 for gods sake! I'm a young, innocent, naïve little girl! *G* But feedback will be greatly appreciated, even if it's negative (but be gentle!)
Right, I'll stop babbling now and get on w/ it...

Disclaimer: Earth 2 and all it's characters belong to amblin entertainment or something like that. I'm not gonna beg you to not sue me cos I don't know why anyone in their right mind would wanna sue someone for this potentially crappy story and the fact that I have no money whatsoever doesn't really help. So HA!! The characters of Captain Steven Croft, Private Jorja Cobb, Private Alan Chan and Dr. Coles are mine, if anyone wants to borrow them, you may do so but ask me first.
The song featured is called 'No One Else Comes Close' by Joe. The lyrics I put in was the second verse and chorus to the song. The lyrics to this song was written by Joe Thomas, Gary Baker and Wayne Perry. It is the property of Jive Records and can be found on the album "All That I Am" on Jive Records and the compilation, 'Cool Grooves', by PolyGram TV, UK and Eire. These lyrics were used w/o permission and no infringement on the copyright intended. They are not mine and I was just borrowing them.

1. Love is the Strongest Tool by Shireen Lau [Reviews - 0] (13467 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin