[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: A sequel to my story 'Carpe Diem.' The games are afoot.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: On Way To Pacifica Characters: None
Ships: Danziger / Devon
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: A Matter Of Time
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24003 Read: 37674
Published: 20/09/2008 Updated: 27/09/2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: They belong to Amblin and Universal. 'Nuff said.

Summary: It's been one month since the events of 'Carpe Diem' and the games are afoot. Devon and Danziger have culminated their relationship, but are waiting until they reach New Pacifica to openly court each other. Unbeknownst to either of them, Baines witnessed the pair together and filled in the rest of the group (with the exception of the children). Alrighty then.

Author's note: Thanks to everyone for all of the positive reviews and emails that you sent me regarding 'Carpe Diem,' my first fan-fiction story. Several of you requested that I write a sequel, so ask and you shall receive. It's twice as lengthy as I had originally intended it to be (it kind of got away from me). As with the first installment, I've tried to keep the tone light along with a little bit of angst and depravity thrown in for good measure. I hope you enjoy it.

1. Precipitation by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3395 words)

2. Storm Front by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (4052 words)

3. Unfinished Business by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3456 words)

4. Opportunity Knocks by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (2988 words)

5. A Brand New Day by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (1927 words)

6. Hitting The Fan by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (4066 words)

7. The Games We Play by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (4119 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin