[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Ship is arriving and Devon doesn't know if John will stay or not. He want's to stay, but he also wants to go. When he talks to Devon he recognizes which part of his life is not there.
Rated: General Audience [G]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: Danziger, Devon
Ships: Danziger / Devon
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2724 Read: 3279
Published: 27/09/2008 Updated: 27/09/2008
Story Notes:
--- Read this Author's Note with heavy sarcasm. I'm feeling loopy today. %} PJS ---

Hi all, Despite what Lia said about us seasoned fanfic writers not needing to or having time to do a short-short story, I needed to get away from the clutches of my mammoth and write something simple and cheerier. Never fear, "The Horror of Loneliness" will conclude in the near future (just how near that future is, is entirely up to the whims of my life, as it is now.)

Now, imagine if you will, the Eden Advance Crew already settled in New Pacifica. Devon has been healed (for whateverthehell reason she was) and she and Danz's relationship remained at the same level the whole rest of the journey. The colony ship has arrived, the children are healed and departure, to return to the stations is imminent. Decisions have to be made. Why must you imagine all this, you ask. Because I don't have time to write it all, that's why ;P And since Dev and Danz are the easiest couple for me to write, they are the ones who have big, life altering decisions to make. I hope this doesn't reflect the slap dash method with which it has been written. Enjoy!

A.J. -- Since you made the challenge. And because you *have* to be the most vocal, if not the loudest ;) of us Dev and Danz fans, this is for you. You better enjoy it. (evil cackle) So, it ran over the limit by two pages. Big deal. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. She bites. ;P

This is a work of amateur fiction not meant to infringe on any copyrights held by anyone involved in the making of Earth 2. (How many times have I typed this? I should just use the Copy button *sigh* I know I'm hopeless.)

So, without further ado.............. On with the show............. or story or whatever....

copyright February 1996

1. Will He Stay Or Will He Go by Paula Sanders [Reviews - 1] (2724 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin