[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Julia is still in coma. Alonzo often dreams of her, but
this dreams are very unpleasant, until one day he realizes that he is in Julia's dreams and not in his own. So he 'borrows' some pills and sedaderm from nurse and starts to dream to Terrians. They told him that he could dream with people if bond is strong. So Alonzo went to Julia's room, and then dreamt to her, and after some time she really woke up.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: Alonzo, Julia
Ships: Alonzo / Julia
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8046 Read: 11499
Published: 06/02/2009 Updated: 06/02/2009
Story Notes:
I've finally finished the sequel to my first E2 story 'Contact'. It takes place a week or two after where Contact ended and hopefully will tie up most of the loose ends =)

Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated.

As you know, I don't own any of the characters (unfortunately), Amblin Entertainment and Universal Picture have those rights even though they have no idea what to do with them, if they'd just hand them over I'm sure I'd do a much better job of it...

Anyhoo, I digress. Enjoy!

Laura =)
(Contact can be found in zipped format on my webpage

1. A Dreamer's Dream (1/3) by Laura Pickering [Reviews - 0] (2938 words)
Once again the dreamer dreamed. Although he didn't dream of unworldly creatures that lived beneath ground. He dreamed of his own kind.

2. A Dreamer's Dream (2/3) by Laura Pickering [Reviews - 0] (2150 words)

3. A Dreamer's Dream (3/3) by Laura Pickering [Reviews - 0] (2958 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin