[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sequel to "Peace Of Mind." A series of vignettes which take place throughout the winter camp and beyond. D&D remain clueless that John unwittingly confessed his love to Devon on the Dreamplane. But that could change if Alonzo has any say about it.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Greatest Love Story Ever Told (Weeks 11-14) Characters: None
Ships: Danziger / Devon
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 41531 Read: 64416
Published: 18/08/2010 Updated: 06/04/2012
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Amblin... Universal... blah, blah, blah, please don't sue me legal cakes.

Timeline: The story begins just after the events of "Grendlers In The Myst," but subsequent chapters take place throughout the rest of the episodes (and beyond).

Author's Thanks: A hah-yuge thank you to FCBKate and Manuela for their continued support and general awesomeness.

Summary: This is a sequel to my fic "Peace Of Mind" which I'll summarize so you don't have to go back and read it. On the eve of the events which took place in the episode "The Greatest Love Story Never Told," Danziger dreamed of Devon. She'd remained silent as he proclaimed his love and told her that he wants to stay with her in New Pacifica. Neither of them ever realize that, thanks to Alonzo's meddling, they had actually been transported to the Dreamplane and everything that they'd experienced there was real.

As our story begins here, Devon and Danziger are continuing their lives as leaders of Eden Advance and both remain clueless that John has unwittingly confessed his true feelings for his (fr)enemy. But that could change if Alonzo has any say about it.

This is a series of vignettes/missing scenes which take place throughout the Winter Camp and beyond. It (hopefully) remains cohesive within the confines of the established canon. When it comes down to it, I just wanted to make Devon and Danziger's relationship even more complicated than it already was. Because it's fun.

1. Chapter 1 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3710 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3514 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3248 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3304 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3130 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3403 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3335 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (2122 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (5764 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (1675 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3946 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (4380 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin