- Text Size +


Danziger looked up the ladder to where she had disappeared over the edge of the upper level. He took the steps two at a time, heart pounding hard in his chest at the prospect of what was to come. His head appeared over the edge and met her eyes. “Keep your shirt on…” he teased. “Or better yet…”

Devon had beaten him to the punch. Her fingers had found the hem of her night shirt and pulled it upwards and over her head. She tossed it at him, smacking him square in the face. “How about not?”

He wadded it up, tossed it aside, and took two steps and had his mouth on hers. The kiss was hot, making his head spin. Her skin felt soft, pliable, yet toned beneath his hands as he gently slid them across her stomach and ribs. His hands were palming her breasts, pinching and rolling her delicate buds to a tighter peak.

Her hands lay on his muscled arms, sliding up to twine around his neck as the kiss became more desperate. She felt her knees going weak as he continued to tease her puckered peaks. She managed to pull her mouth from his. “John, yes. Please don’t stop.” Her lips quivered before pressing back against his.

His head was swimming too much to focus on the fact that he, John Danziger, wasn’t dreaming. She was really there, responding to his touch, his kisses, and begging for more. “Devon, oh Christ…” His mouth drug along her bottom lip, nipping at it gently before returning to capture her swollen lips fully.

She managed to get her hands between his body and her own, tugging at it, trying to get it off. She needed his skin on hers. He seemed to get the hint and pulled it quickly from the back, gripping it hard as he moved his arms back around her and ran the fabric down her back to be discarded to fall at the floor at their feet.

Their chests were pressed tightly together, already starting to slick with their combined body heat. He cupped her bottom, lifting her slightly to gain better access to her mouth.

It wasn't long before they stood, groping each others naked bodies. She could feel the desire he had for her trapped hard and hot between their bodies. She whimpered slightly just seconds before he swept her off her feet and carried her a few steps to a cot that had been left by the former inhabitants of the biodome.

He lowered her gently, quickly covering her body with his own. And then it happened. He barely had a moment to even think as he felt himself slipping between her folds, sinking deeper into her sweet, hot heat. He felt her teeth sink into his shoulder and then a gentle suck as he began to withdraw.

"Christ."

Only this time it was her, and he was looming over her, watching her as he eased back inside her. He felt her thighs tightening around him, holding him into place. His mouth found hers. “You okay?”

She couldn't speak. Her head gave a slow nod, lifting to catch his lower lip between her teeth. “Mmm,” she whimpered while rolling her hips to encourage him to keep going. She was nowhere near ready to stop. Her nails raked down his skin, leaving angry, red welts in their wake. Her heels dug into his ass.

"Devon," he grunted, burying his face against her neck as he held her tight to him. "Oh, Devon…" His voice was muffled with his mouth pressed into her neck where he teased and licked and bit at her skin.

The next hour was spent exploring different angles and positions. Their bodies unable to give up the traditional face to face coupling for long. Their mouths met one final time just as she whispered, “I’m gonna…”

Their climax was sudden and together. Her eyes were unable to open as he shifted, pulling himself free of her to press into her back. “John.” Her voice was thick from euphoria.

"Hmm?" He squeezed her hip gently before wrapping himself fully around her. They needed a blanket in case someone had come prowling, but at the moment the rest of the dome was quiet.

"Is it really as simple as this?" She turned in his arms, nuzzling her head against his neck, finding a place that seemed tailor-made to fit her.

"Should be." But even as he spoke the words of reassurance, he had his own doubts. The planet was still unknown. They were barely surviving as it was. And now, True had to be told. Uly, too. His grip on her tightened. "We’ll make it be." Easier words spoken than to make reality, but no use in giving her reason to second guess what they’d just become.