[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: What would happen if Alonzo would left Julia at NP?
Rated: General Audience [G]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: Alonzo, Julia
Ships: Alonzo / Julia
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1733 Read: 67
Published: 16/11/2020 Updated: 16/11/2020

1. Chapter 1 by Doc Hellar [Reviews - 0] (1733 words)
Here is the story I've been working on, on and off, for the past couple of months. Every time I go back to look at it I make changes and last night I realized if I ever wanted to post it, I needed to take a step back and just read it through, without making one change. I did that and then went back to make several changes.

However this morning I did the same thing, and surprise, surprise--for the first time the only changes I made were spelling and punctuation. So, before I change my mind again, I bring you Irreversible Steps.

**Author's Notes**
To begin with, this story takes on a darker note. It also tends to jump around a lot, but please stick with it until the end. There are many people I would like to thank, but first and foremost I would like to thank Inga. Inga, you caught all the little mistakes I never would have found and shed a new light on this story. Everyone else who helped: Vicky, AJ, Claire, Dawn, Jani, Anna, Maxine and Debbie--you all voiced my worst fears and gave me your honest-to-god opinion. AJ, thank you for the great ending idea. :) And finally Rosa, thank you for putting the pressure on me. Thanx for reading it over guys--this is the hardest story I've written to date.
This story centers around Julia and Alonzo. I hope you enjoy and send all feedback to Dr Hellar@aol.com.
-Doc Heller

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin