[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Alonzo and Julia are not talking because Julia didn't
answer Alonzo question. And now everybody has free time and many of them go in search for new place for their houses (Martin's, Danziger's). Alonzo in meanwhile talks with Yale, and Julia with Bess. And after that they talk
together and put aside all problems and decide to get married.
Rated: General Audience [G]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: None
Ships: Alonzo / Julia, Danziger / Devon, Morgan / Bess
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: If you give me a chance Series
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6720 Read: 199
Published: 19/12/2020 Updated: 19/12/2020
Story Notes:
This story takes place two weeks after The Journey's End. All standard disclaimers apply. It's a story that focuses on three couples: Devon and Danziger, Julia and Alonzo, and Bess and Morgan. It's a bit sappy, so please don't kill me. Thanx again for the mail, esp. that lovely comment . . . what was that quote . . . "This is some of the best E2 fic I've read for a long time"?? I think that was it. Yeah. Enjoy =P! (while you can, the next story, tentatively called "Tremors" is taking a while, and is a little choppy, at least in my opinion. Oh well.)

P.S.: "Tremors" was renamed to "Something good". - Andy

1. Chapter 1 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (4184 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (2536 words)
Permit me to critique my work for a moment. What the *hell* are the two of them talking about? They're not even engaged and they're naming their children (so to speak)?? Oy, the rate at which these two move is incredible. I think we ought to put them under scientific study or something! Thank you, I'm better now.

Oh, I was just wondering (and this is just idle curiosity, mind you) if Dev and Danz ever were to have a kid (hypothetically speaking) do ya think they should have a boy or a girl? What do you suppose they ought to name 'em? I've drawn my own conclusions on the subject, but I want to know what y'all think. So, just drop me an email (please, mind what you say; my father still thinks I'm against the two of them getting together [I've gotta tell him someday . . . but not right now] So just say, for example: Liz, definitely a girl. Katie?

Or somethin'.
Thanks for yer input! I'll stick some of the results on an upcoming story, perhaps.

I am now finished babbling.

I read this story for the first time in a month (I forget things easily) and it's not *quite* so bad as I remembered. It is, however, a bit sappy, but anyway.

And interesting fact: "If You Give Me A Chance" was written somewhere between Wyoming, USA and Vancouver, BC. I was on vacation, and very, very bored.

I am about to watch my E2 episodes again!! Yesterday we finished The Man Who Fell to Earth (two).

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin