[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Grendler stole some device from NP so Danziger, Alonzo and Baines go to search for it. When they find it Danziger shows them ring he has for Devon. After return John and Devon go walk on beach and then he tries to ask her if she would marry him, but he finds out that he lost the ring, so he goes in search for it, but Earth 2 starts to move (like G889 quake), and after he finds it, gets hit by rock. EA goes in search for it and after time they find him. On return he proposes to Devon and she says..... "yes".
Rated: General Audience [G]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: None
Ships: Danziger / Devon
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: If you give me a chance Series
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6413 Read: 150
Published: 19/12/2020 Updated: 19/12/2020
Story Notes:
This story is either called "Tremors" or "Something Good". The first one has little to do with the story, but sounds cool. The second one has a *lot* to do with the story, but isn't as fun =(.

I hope you're all greatful, because I had to wake up at 6:30 in the morning to send this!! I'm half asleep, and I can't crawl back into bed now!!

P.S.: As you'll see author has decided that this story's name should be "Something good". - Andy

1. Chapter 1 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (3341 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Lizzy [Reviews - 0] (3072 words)
Oh, that last ending was beautiful. Real stressful point, eh? Bet you couldn't wait to read the rest, right? Well, read it anyway. I *think* it gets better, but I forgot to proofread in my haste!

I came to a decision sometime this morning (in homeroom, I think) that this story will be called "Something Good" and not "Tremors". This is because I came up with the coolest idea for a story that comes a little afterwards (to be exact, nine months and a coupla days) for which the title would be far more appropriate.

Since no one was in WBS's private/replacement-for-the-moment chatroom, I decided I may as well send this now so as not to repeat this morning's situation (I almost fell asleep in math--not. Okay, so it was art.) So now it's 8:20 Eastern, and I just finished watching "Redemption" with my father.

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin