[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: A D & D story set during and after the episode 'Better Living Through Morganite, Part 2.' Devon, Danz and crew are held prisoner in the Terrian cave. Did you really think that they would sit there in silence?
Rated: Pre-Teenage Audience [PG]
Categories: Better Living Through Morganite II. (Day 68) Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5901 Read: 3573
Published: 02/01/2008 Updated: 11/01/2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Amblin's. Universal's. You know the drill.

Author's note: Thanks to Manuela for her proofread and for her very helpful suggestions and support.

Timeline and summary: This D & D story is in two basic parts. The first section is a missing scene which takes place in the middle of "Better Living Through Morganite, Part 2." I've always wondered what might have happened while Devon, Danz and crew were being held against their will in the Terrian cave. With time slipping away and emotions running hot, it's hard for me to believe that they would just sit there quietly.

The second section is set after the episode ends. I wanted to more clearly define where D & D may have stood with each other during that part of their journey. Additionally, I wanted to show the pair gaining a slightly better understanding of each other and of themselves. There's also a bit of foreshadowing regarding a few of the future decisions the two will end up making (particularly in "After The Thaw," "The Greatest Love Story Never Told" and "Survival Of The Fittest").

1. Chapter 1 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (5901 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin