[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: I am proud to announce my next Earth 2 story entitled "Loyalties". This story takes place after "Long Journey Home". It doesn't contain any romance, mostly just adventure and suspense. There is a tiny bit of harsh language and violence, but it's nothing to make a big deal over. And as usual the story mostly centers around Julia, and the new characters that I've created.

Disclaimer: The characters of Captain Derrick O'Ryan, Commander Michael West, Lieutenant Ryan Donaldson, Sergeant Gary Morton, Dr. Benjamin Conners, Dr. Lawrence Webber, and Corporals Gardner and Young belong to me. I made them up and any similarities to known people is purely coincidental. Any use of these characters in other stories requires my permission (which you all know I'll give anyway.... but ask first). The rest of the characters are the property of Amblin/Universal, and I'm just borrowing them for this story. No infringement on any copyright laws are intended.

This story is Rated PG-13 to R.
Rated: General Audience [G]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: Mountain of Fear Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 27039 Read: 3365
Published: 28/12/2007 Updated: 28/12/2007
Story Notes:
I started this story back in February. It took me longer to write than I had anticipated but "real" life invaded and I just got busy. I'm not sure whether I'll write another one any time soon. It will depend on the feedback I receive on this one. Actually, I'm thinking of writing an X-Files story (this show being my newest passion ). But in any case, unless I think of a short story, I probably wouldn't start another one until after November when I return from my vacation to Australia/New Zealand.

There are a couple of things I wanted to mention before you read the story. First, in my first story "Mountain of Fear", I made a mistake. I said the Eden Crew had two ATV's when in actuality they only have one. This was graciously pointed out by several readers months ago. Therefore I never mentioned the second ATV in any of my other stories. In this story.... again there is only one ATV, but as you'll recall in "Long Journey Home" a second Dune Rail was retrieved, so the group now has two Dune Rails, one ATV, and one Transrover. I just wanted to make that clear. Second, this story contains eleven chapters. I plan to post one chapter everyday.... so the last chapter should appear on July 29th (My Birthday!!). I'm doing this because the fan fiction mailing list seems to be a little quiet these days.... who am I kidding.... it's been dead! So I thought this would give you guys something to look forward to for the next eleven days. There is some good news though, I know of several people that are currently working on stories, so I'm sure there will be more posts soon.

Last but not least I'd like to thank several people. First and foremost, Maxine McBrinn. Max made some excellent suggestions to improve my story, and for that I am extremely grateful to her. Without her, my story wouldn't be half as good. Thanks Max! Second, I'd like to thank Joan Powers, and Paula Sanders. I really appreciate all of your support and encouragement, as well as your suggestions early on. Thanks Joan! Thanks Paula! Finally, I'd just like to let those of you who have read parts of the story, know that you might want to start again at the beginning, due to some changes I've made especially to chapter six.

Well that's about it. Sorry for the long intro. I can get a little carried away sometimes. I hope you all enjoy it. I really tried to put a lot of effort into making it interesting. Please let me know what you think..... I'd like to know if you guys would like me to write another one. :-)

1. All Chapters Together. by Rosa Moran [Reviews - 0] (27039 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin