[Reviews - 1] starstarstarPrinter
Summary: This story takes place after they have reached New Pacifica. This story is a little different from my past stories. I normally like to write stories that involve some sort of adventure, suspense, or danger. This story contains none of those elements. It is a love story plain and simple, with a little bit of comic relief.

WARNING: This story contains a love scene. For those of you that do not like to read this type of story, you might as well skip this one. *This* version of the story is rated PG-13.

Disclaimers: The verses to the song "Not Enough Hours In The Night" were written and belong to Aaron Barker, Kim Williams, and Ron Harbin, and are sung by Doug Supernaw on his new album. This song was borrowed without permission, with no intent to infringe on any copyright laws. All of the characters are the property of Amblin/Universal, and I'm just borrowing them for this story. No infringement on any copyright laws are intended.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: At New Pacifica, Years Later Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: Mountain of Fear Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5703 Read: 3640
Published: 28/12/2007 Updated: 28/12/2007
Story Notes:
I wasn't planning on writing a story so soon after my last story, but one day I was listening to a country music love song, and this story just hit me. The other day, I was reminded that Valentine's Day was coming up, and I thought this story would be perfect for Valentines. I had to rush to get it out in time, but I think it turned out pretty good anyway. This story contains the verses of a country music song entitled "Not Enough Hours In The Night" by Doug Supernaw. The story was written around the song, rather than the song being written around the story, and I'm hoping you'll like what I did.

Just two thank you's this time....... I would like to thank Maxine McBrinn. She came up with the name of the Bar and Grill I used in my story, and I thank her for the use of it. I would also like to thank the regulars at the Fan Fiction Workshop on AOL, for their information/advise on flat tires. One last item...... This story centers around Julia and Alonzo, and I would like to dedicate it to their fans.

1. All Chapters Together. by Rosa Moran [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (5703 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin