- Text Size +

Story Notes:
Hello,

This is a short story which is once
again centred around ALonzo and Julia
(my favourites).

Please tell me know what you think.

WARNING : I hope that no-one is offended by one particular scene. Parents may want to read it before giving it to their
children.

Sabrina

P.S. I really miss Earth2


Attack (1/2)
by Sabrina Sestito

The Eden Advance group were still at the Winter Camp. The time pasted slowly in winter as the days were short and the nights were long. Most of the group were in the Biodome.
Alonzo Solace, the Eden Advance's pilot and Dr Julia Heller, the group's only medical doctor, were seated with Devon Adair, the group's leader and John Danziger, the group's resident mechanic and, in some respects, the co-leader of the group.

It was lunch-time and most of the group were eating. Suddenly, there were screams coming from outside. Everyone ran outside and saw that the camp was being attacked by several people. The people looked like penal colonists, but there was no time for speculation.

Devon grabbed her son, while Danziger grabbed his daughter. The others grabbed the closest weapons. Alonzo and Bess Martin grabbed a Magpro each, while Baines and Walman tried to fight the intruders with their bare hands.

Unfortunately the Eden group was greatly outnumbered. Devon saw that her group had no chance. She called for a cease fire.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Eden group was put in the middle of their camp. The penal colonists, consisting of eleven males and eight females, surrounded them. "I am Kelly, the leader of this band of wimps", announced a short woman standing in front of the Eden Group.

"Why have you attacked us", demanded Devon.

Kelly went up to Devon and punched Devon in the face. Devon fell backwards, not expecting the blow. Danziger was about to start fighting but one of the penal colonist noticed this and threatened him with a gun. Danziger calmed down.

"Did I say that you could talk", said Kelly glaring at Devon. "You were not given permission to talk. So, shut up!"

Kelly went back to the front of the group and continued, "as I was saying I am the leader of this group. You will all be used for our enjoyment." The penal colonists all laughed. "Firstly, I want all the males on my right and all the females on my left."

None of the Eden group moved.

"So, you want to play rough, hey. OK, then, all the better." Kelly scanned the Eden group and her eyes settled on Alonzo. "Well, well, what do we have here", she said as she moved towards Alonzo. "My, my, aren't you a pretty boy!" she said to Alonzo.

Alonzo did not say one word.

Kelly looked lustfully at Alonzo. She said "Michaels, Smith, come and get pretty boy for me."

Two burly men came towards Alonzo. Alonzo tried to back off, but there was nowhere to go.

Suddenly Julia was in front of Alonzo. "What do you want with us?", she shouted.

The two men stopped their advancement. Kelly looked upset. She shouted, "You people are not good listeners are you." She stared at Julia and said "Now, you, who gave you permission to talk?"

"Look", Julia said. "I am a medical doctor. I can help you. Please leave the others alone."

Kelly looked thoughtfully at Julia. "So, you're a doctor. Excellent, we are definitely in need of a doctor. You will just have to join us." Kelly then moved towards Julia and said "You must care for these people a great deal in order to sacrifice yourself."

Julia looked defiantly at Kelly and said nothing.

Kelly continued saying, "But maybe, you simply don't want anything to happen to pretty boy." Kelly stared at Julia, looking for any reaction.

Julia was too strong for this sort of ribbing and no reaction was forth coming.

"Never mind", Kelly said. She turned around and said. "OK, people, I want you to put this little group of colonists into that structure". She pointed to the Biodome. "Tudor, Mason, take the pretty doctor here and Micheals, Smith, don't forget pretty boy."

The Eden group were shuffled into the Biodome. Julia and Alonzo were kept outside.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Both Alonzo and Julia were being held by two penal colonists, each. Kelly went up to them and said, "So, shall we have a party!!"

Neither Julia or Alonzo said a word.

Kelly was not used to people not responding to her. She slapped Julia across the face. Alonzo struggled to get free.

"Ah, ha", said Kelly, glaring at Alonzo. "You are concerned about her. Are you lovers?"

Neither Julia or Alonzo said a word.

"Come on now, tell me", pleaded Kelly.

Both Julia and Alonzo had the same though. They wanted to protect the other from this crazy band of penal colonists. Almost, on cue, both Alonzo and Julia, screamed "No." They then both looked at eachother and then stared straight ahead.

"Well, well, we have two lovers", Kelly said. The rest of the group laughed. "Oh, this will be fun", Kelly said as she looked from Alonzo to Julia and back again. Kelly looked lustfully at Alonzo, as she said, "a lot of fun." Kelly then ordered for Alonzo to be put into one tent, and Julia into another. Neither Julia or Alonzo looked at eachother as they were dragged into separate tents.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After a few moments, Kelly entered the tent where Alonzo was being held. "Hello, pretty boy", she said, as she went up close to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Alonzo struggled and tried to get away, but he could not. "What do you want?", he screamed.

"Now, don't be like that", Kelly said, fondling his hair. Alonzo grit his teeth and continued to struggle. "Keep still", she ordered.

"Get stuffed", Alonzo shouted.

Kelly walked away from him towards the entrance of the tent. She then turned around and went back to him. "We can do this either the hard way or the easy way. Its up to you."

Alonzo just glared at her.

"OK, boys", Kelly said to Michaels and Smith, "pretty boy wants to do this the hard way." She glared at Alonzo and said to the men, "Put him on the ground."

Alonzo struggled and just managed to release Michaels' grip. With his other arm he managed to punch Smith in the face. Smith, in shock, let go of Alonzo. However, Michaels had regained his composure and grabbed Alonzo again. Alonzo turned to him and starting punching him as well.

"Jones, Miles, get in here", Kelly screamed to two other penal colonists who were outside the tent.

All four then grabbed Alonzo. He was totally outnumbered. He was beaten into submission by Michaels, as the other three held him.

Finally, Kelly called a halt to the beating. "OK people", she ordered, "now put pretty boy on the ground."

A dazed Alonzo was forced to the ground. "Keep him still", Kelly ordered. The four penal colonists each grabbed one of Alonzo's limbs and held him steady.

Kelly then sat on top of Alonzo, keeping him pinned to the ground. "Don't worry, pretty boy, you will enjoy this", Kelly said to him. Alonzo tried to get loose but was unable to. The four penal colonists held him steady while Kelly repeatedly kissed him and touched him all over his body.

Alonzo grit his teeth and finally stopped struggling. It was no use!

After a few minutes, Kelly got up and glared down at Alonzo. "That was nice, pretty boy. But, we are short of time. We have to go. But, don't worry your pretty little head about it. Next time, we will have more time and believe me, we will really have a good time then." She looked lustfully at Alonzo. She then looked at the others and said "OK, Michaels, tie him up and put him in the vehicle. Its time to go."

Michaels dragged Alonzo off the ground.

Alonzo, although still dazed, managed to get free. He bolted towards the exit of the tent.

"Grab him before he gets out" yelled Kelly. The other penal colonists easily caught Alonzo just as he left the tent. He was dragged back inside. Kelly went up to Alonzo and said to him "You are mine, pretty boy. And don't you forget it." She punched him in the stomach. Alonzo doubled over in pain. Kelly then turned to the others and said "Now, put him in the vehicle. And this time, don't let go of him!." The others then half pushed and half carried Alonzo to the vehicle.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Meanwhile, Julia was being held in the other tent. She heard someone fighting in the distance. She thought that it had to be Alonzo. She tried to get up from the cot where she was being held. She wanted to help him, but she could not. The two penal colonists holding her would be budge.

After what seemed a long time, Kelly entered her tent.

"What have you done to Alonzo", Julia screamed at Kelly.

"Mm, Alonzo, is that pretty boy's name?", Kelly asked. She then went over to Julia and sat next to her on the cot. "Well, he and I just had some fun. He is really hot, you know! But of course, you already know that." Kelly glared at her.

Julia said nothing.

Kelly said, "oh well, no matter. Pretty boy is mine now and no-one is going to take him from me." Kelly then got up from the cot and went towards the exit of the tent. She then looked back at Julia and said, "By the way, I have decided that we don't need you. We could never trust you to not poison us or kill us on the operating table."

"What about Alonzo?" Julia cried.

"I have not finished with him yet. We will take him with us.'

"No", screamed Julia struggling to get up. "Leave him alone."

"Don't worry your pretty little head, Doctor, he will be in GOOD hands", Kelly laughed.

"No, no", screamed Julia. "Please, leave him alone."

Kelly ignored Julia as she left the tent.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Soon after, Julia was put into the Biodome with the others. A short while later, the penal colonists left, taking with them, all the group's rations, water, equipment, vehicles, and more importantly, Alonzo.

As Julia ran out of the Biodome, her last image was of the vehicle that Kelly was driving. Next to her was a bound Alonzo, looking back at her. Julia collapsed onto the ground.