DISSOLUTION
By
A.j.


Timeline: After "Survival of the Fittest" (Day 117)
Author's E-Mail: jetfixer@interaccess.com


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hi guys. This is taking a lot of courage to write. No, before you ask what I write about did *not* happen to me, nor anyone I know. But for some reason, I need to write this. It is an alternate time-line to Lest We Lose Our Edens by Lia Faile, and yes the begining is a passage from that particular story. It explores what might have happened. If you don't like dark stories, or Devon being hurt don't read this. It's very scary to think what I'm about to write comes from my brain. 'I hope you enjoy' just doesn't work for this story.


Dissolution
by A.J.

Gall slammed her against the wall. Clawing at his fingers, she knew she didn't have much time before she lost consciousness. Gall's harsh breathing echoed in her ears as well as her own feeble gasps ofr air. HE leaned into her pressing his body against hers forcing what little air she had left from her burning lungs. Gaal's fetid breath caressed her cheek. She felt something prodding her. Gaal had become sexually aroused during their struggle. He rubbed himself against her as he slowly squeezed the life out of her. There was nothing she could do, she was trapped, and quickly loosing conciousness.
Suddenly, Gaal dropped her, and though dazed, Devon drew a breath. But, there was no chance to recover. He was on her again, but this time he was ripping at her belt.
"It's been so long, little one." Devon tried to fight, scream, anything, but it was useless. With one superhuman yank, the front of her kahki pants came ripping away.
"No..." she managed a quiet plea as he lowered his won pants. "Don't..." She tried to bring her arms up to stop him, but he grabbed them in an iron hold. "None of that, little Devon." He reached up to touch her hair, and she moved to bite him. Unfortunately, he was quicker, and he grabbed a handful of russet hair, ripping hard. "Don't you know, I am master here. No one can help you."
With that he brought her hands down hard on her stomach and forced himself inside of her.
Finally able to scream, given enough time to recover her breath, Devon screamed with her entire soul, as Gaal shattered her. Blackness decended over her, and all she could feel was the in and out of that dirty thing on her. "Make it go away...make it go away...makeitgoawaygoawaygoaway-" The words ran through her head.

A few feet away, John rose into conciousness. The first thing he saw was the gun. Devon's gun, and then her heard her scream. It ripped him through, he looked up, and saw the most petrifying thing in his life. There was Gaal, on top of Devon. Her head rolled toward him, and the look in her eyes...destroyed him. They were glass. It was like what ever had been there had been ripped out.
This galvanized him enough to reach over and take the hand pistol. He raised it and pointed it at Gaal's back. Gaal, being distracted felt only the thrill of bringing Devon Adair to her knees, of dominating the dominator, before his world went black, and his head exploded. John moved the best he could to Devon's side, and rolled Gaal off of her. In the next moment, John thought his soul would come up his throat, and out of his mouth.
There Devon, his Devon, lay, her arms limp, head sagging, and eyes glazed. The front of her pants and underwear had been ripped away, exposing everything. Unnoticed to John, tears began to fall down his face, as he pulled off his jacket, not noticing the pain of several broken ribs, and covering Devon with his shirt. He reached down to touch her face...

And it was that moment that Devon came back from her dark place. She felt a presance near her. "Fight BACK" her mind screamed. "HE'LL HURT YOU AGAIN!!!" So Devon did just what her mind told her. She lashed out, throwing everything she had left out in a single punch. It missed John, but her hand went crashing into the rock face behind him.

As Baines ran into the room he heard the bones in Devon's hand break. It was a horrible sound. But the sight he found was much worse. He watched as Devon collapsed, and John, looking like hell lost the battle to stay awake as well. He fell back, allowing Baines a closer look at Devon. Her eyes were closed, but there was something about her face...something was wrong, terribly wrong. Then he noticed her lap. Covering her, somewhat decently, was John's shirt, but Baines could see the tear in her pants. He looked around and saw Gaal's condidtion, his pants around his knees, head missing. It didn't take much to understand what had happened. "Oh, no." Baines let the whisper flow over his lips. From behind him he heard Julia coming in the cave. "Is everything all right!!?" Her words reached him before she slammed into his back. He turned quickly, and heard Julia's gasp. Baines eyes shone black with grief. "No, Doc. I don't think it will ever be okay. Not ever again."

-The End-




This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.