UNDEFINED
By
A.j.


Timeline: After "After the thaw" (Day 109)
Author's E-Mail: jetfixer@interaccess.com


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Just a weird little thing that popped into my brain at 2 in the morning. Becks: Heart Attack alert.. get those pills ready. (Hey, write me!) Oh, this deals with (S-E-X). It's nothing graphic. (Remember, I'm totally clueless in that department.)


Undefined
by A.j.

For the first time in almost ten years, Devon Adair was happy.

A warm hand ran up her side and curled possesively around her midriff. The large apendage splayed across the gentle swell of her stomach, bringing a very special kind of warmth with it.

A smile graced her lips and she turned to face the person cuddling her. She looked up into John's eyes and her smile brightened even more. Gently, she reached up and carressed his cheek, being very careful of the angry slash that had been recently inflicted by Alonzo. That evil Terrian thing had weirded her out way too much.

With her index finger, she tried to sooth the garish mark. She didn't like it, it made him look too harsh. Even though John was a strong man, this cut gave him a cruelty that just wasn't him.

"Alonzo's very sorry about this, you know." She ran her finger down the mark once more.

A merry twinkle entered his eyes. "I don't really care what _Alonzo_ thinks or says at *this* moment in time. I have my mind on more... pressing matters." His hand moved lower, causing Devon to draw in a deep breath.

"I... can.._don't stop_ tell.." She managed to gasp.

'Dear lord, this is wonderful,' she managed to think to herself around his gentle probes. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes tightly. She just let herself feel.

"Don't stop.."

"I don't plan to... Devon."

There was something in his voice Devon couldn't quite place. A memory started to pound at her brain. Something unpleasant was trying to work it's way to the surface.

"John... hold on, something's wrong." She tried to push at his chest but he wouldn't budge. She pushed a little harder, but he wouldn't stop.

"John, stop."

"No, Devon..."

And it hit her. His voice, the way he said her name... The Elder's caves...

Devon brought her head up sharply and looked into what she expected to be John's big blue eyes.

And then she started to scream.

They were gold.

-The End-


A.j.

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.