NEW STORY UNTITLED
By
Alex Queirolo


Timeline: Time Unknown
Author's E-Mail: CUVH94A@prodigy.com


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Well, this is my newest contribution. It basically covers the Big Four because they are my favorites and as everyone knows, their sex lives and personal relationships are the biggest things of all.


TITLE:(Lia, this one is yours)

John Danziger looked tiredly at the bleary-eyed doctor. He had woken her up. She smiled weakly at him and continued to gently dab at the large, ugly, redish laceration on his left forearm. "Does it still hurt?" Julia Heller, M.D. asked quietly.

He frowned. Well, sure it did. He glanced over at the bed where Alonzo Solace was sleeping soundily, the covers up around his chin. Alonzo had come off of guard duty about three hours earlier. Julia followed his gaze with her own icy blue eyes and blushed deeply. Danziger grinned, "Julia, it's not like it's a secret or anything."

Yes, she knew that. Well, of course she did. Momma Heller hadn't raised no fool.No, Momma Heller didn't raise you at all. She couldn't help but blush. Nowadays, however, it was quite involuntary. She reached over to the table where all her medical equipment lay with her gloved hand and she plucked a roll of gauze from it. Just as quickly, she grabbed a roll of white medical tape. "I'm going to wrap it..."

He started to protest. It wasn't necessary. He wouldn't have even come to her in the first place if it hadn't been for Adair nagging him. Julia silenced him quickly," I don't want it to get infected, John." She said, her eyebrowns rising in emphasis. He sighed and allowed her to wrap his arm.

"So, "Julia started, "How did it happen?" "Devon and I were on duty....don't look at me like that...." "Seems only fair after all the razzing you gave us, Danziger." Alonzo said from behind them. They turned and looked at him. He was sitting up and shirtless. It didn't take much guessing on Danzigers' part to figure out how he'd lost his shirt on such a cold night. Alonzo shrugged and said, "Couldn't sleep with y'all yacking. Figured, if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Julia finished wrapping John's arm and then quickly crossed over to sit next to Alonzo on the bed. She smiled up at Danziger, "Go on, John. I'm sorry I interrupted."

He sighed again, "No problem. We heard a noise in the bushes. Devon was only half-awake and so she mumbles to me to go check it out. She almost hit me in the face because she was waving her hand around. Hell, that woman can give orders in her sleep." Julia and Alonzo exchanged an amused glance. Danziger continued, " Turned out it was just Martin relieving himself. He was pretty flustered when I snuck up on him. Anyway, as I was stepping away..."

"You got rather flustered yourself, tripped over a log and cut your arm on a branch as you fell over." Devon Adair said from the door with a laugh.

Danziger glared at Devon and said, "Yeah, that's what happened." Alonzo grinned. Without looking at her, Alonzo took Julia's hand and moved his other behind her back. He looked at Devon,"You're shivering." He took the hand from Julia's back and pulled an unused blanket from the end of the bed and threw it to her. "I'm not cold," Alonzo quipped in response to her unasked question. She saw the beads of sweat standing out on his muscular chest. Devon smirked and pulled the blanket around her.

"Anybody want some coffee?" Devon asked. The others nodded thankfully and Devon left.

Julia laughed, "Morgan embarassed you, John?" Danziger cleared his throat and sidestepped the question, replying instead, "I see you're wide awake." He didn't get embarassed easily and when he did, he didn't admit it.

Alonzo grinned. The art of sidestepping came in handy as a fly-boy. Especially when someone who he'd spent the night with asked what it meant. Julia was different. She was more than a one-night stand and he had learned that sidestepping with her could only lead to disaster. Julia felt Alonzo move closer to her and she felt his wet skin rub against her cool flesh, practically setting it on fire. Suddenly, she very much wished that Danziger would leave. She wouldn't say anything but oh God....

Alonzo seemed to know that his very touch was electrifying her and so he started to move his hand up and down her back. She pinched his arm but he continued. He was grinning up at Danziger who seemed oblivious to it all. "Getting cold, 'Lonz?" Danziger asked.

Alonzo's grin widened. Julia felt his hand slip under her shirt and began to massage her flesh. She swallowed hard and bit her lip. "Not at all, Danziger."

Leave leave leave leave leave leave leave. Julia pinched him harder and said to Danziger, "It's a warm night." He frowned. It was damn cold.
Devon re-entered from the back and she got a different view of the couple. She saw Alonzo's roaming hands. She saw Julia pinching Alonzo's upper arm and she smiled whimsically, "Danziger, uh, John....." He obviously didn't know. They were being somewhat subtle afterall. "Uh, I need you outside for a moment. Please."

Danziger nodded, suspecting nothing. "Be right back, kids. I'll grab a deck of cards." Julia nodded slowly and Danziger and Devon stepped out.

Alonzo turned to Julia and moved his hand around to her front. He dipped her against the bed, his arm guiding her down. "I thought they'd never leave." Alonzo murmured, his lips mere inhes from hers.

She licked her lips, "Me neither." She moved her hand up and ran it through his dark, silky hair and she sighed. She pulled him closer to her and their lips met in an explosion of passion. He drew back and gazed at her, his heart pounding and his body wanting. He moved forward again and the couple tumbled together.


John Danziger and Devon Adair stepped ouside the tent and Devon said, "I think they wanted to be alone for a few moments. I think Julia was holding her breath."

Danziger laughed, "Young passion."
Devon looked at him and again it occured to her just how attractive he was. He was incredibly handsome. Sure, 'Lonz was gorgeous but more in a fly-boy way. John was different. He had that steady, reliable but passionate handsome about him. He was confident. Alonzo came off that way but Devon guessed that there was a kink somewhere in his armor. The kink was probably Julia. Devon realized just how barbaric that magnetic attraction of John's was. She bit her lip and breathlessly murmured, "How's your arm?"

He glanced at the white gauze and medical tape on his arm,"Alright." Danziger shrugged nonchalanty but it was a lie. The truth was that it hurt like a son of a.....

"Here!" Devon said suddenly. She thrust a cup of simmering coffee into his hands that he just managed to keep from spilling out.

He gazed at her in amazement. How many times on the space station had he spoken about high-steppers like Devon Adair in pure disgust and revulsion. Nowadays, most of his thoughts had to do with his growing feelings and his mass frustration.

Devon had been right about his reasons for taking Alonzo along with him on the scout trip. Julia and Alonzo were very close now and perhaps, though he hated to admit it, that bothered him because they had found something truely good and worth holding on to. He had been jealous of that especially when he looked at Devon and felt the waves of emotion sweep over him. God, he didn't know what he had been thinking. If he had taken Alonzo along with him, he and Julia's relationship would have surely suffered...perhaps to the point of breaking up. It occured to John that he had become very obsessed with making sure that their relationship was healthy. That was part of the reason he had decked Alonzo after he had been bit by a spider. The other reason was that it was hard enough thinking the things Alonzo has been saying about Devon but hearing them said by another man had pushed him over the edge.

Danziger sighed and sipped his coffee. It was good. He guessed that Bess Martin had made it. It seemed to Danziger that Bess had become the mother figure of the group..or perhaps the grandma. She wasn't the leader but she was a mother figure. He looked over at Devon and grinned. As he opened his mouth to speak, a passionate cry ripped forth from the medtent. He smirked and Devon rolled her eyes in amusement. "You want to go for a walk, Adair?"

Devon smiled and nodded, "That'd be nice. Alright." They suited up as warmly as possible and took off to the east after telling Baines and Walman (who were on guard-duty) where they were going. They missed Walman's look of amusement. It was a cold night but otherwise nice. The sky was full of stars and Devon found her mind continuously straying to the romantic nature of a night sky. Until G889, she had never seen a night sky unless she was looking out a space station window. It was truely beautiful and she wondered how she could have ever lived without it.

Danziger touched her shoulder as they walked, "It was a good decision, Devon."

"What's that?"
"Coming here. No one is the same." Danziger said. The stars held a special magic for him also. He and Elle had met in an Earth Museum on Delta 96-GY. As a matter of fact, they had met right nect to a tacky neon sign that read, "200 years ago, on a clear night, Earth looked like this." It was breathtaking but G889 was better; it was real. Oh God, how Elle had loved that night sky. She would talk forever about it and how romantic was and he would listen. And now, John Danziger believed.

They had ventured into a clearing where oddly enough, although it was cold, there was no snow. Devon looked quickly at Danziger and then tossed one of the two blankets they had brought with them to the ground. She straightened it out and laid down it on her back, She gazed upwards and said, "It's beautiful, John. Come on."

He sighed and then half-reluctantly laid down beside her. He laced his hands behind his head, pulling his unruly locks back and he stared into the sky.

"I feel so at peace."
"Yeah."
"Hey John?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you ever think about nature and fate?" Danziger looked at her in suprise, "Sure, doesn't everybody?" "Do you believe in it?"
"I don't know. I don't think I used to. Nowadays, I'm not sure. I tend to believe everything, good or bad, happens for a reason."

"Yeah." Devon murmured thoughtfully. "It's a good thought. A hopeful one." He smiled, "Don't worry, Devon. We're gonna make it." He whispered as he began to doze off.

Devon smiled. Moments later, she too, dozed off.


When they returned to camp, it was still night. They could see a light on in Julia's tent. Danziger went into the dome and took a deck of redbacked, waxy feeling playing cards. He shrugged at Devon and said, "It's been two hours. I hope they're done."

Devon smirked, "Young passion."
Danziger peeled back the flap and stepped in. They were awake, lying in each others arms. She was reading and it looked like he was reading over her shoulder.

"Hey kids." Danziger said. At first, Julia started but Alonzo steadied her. Danziger grinned, "Poker?"

"You're on." Alonzo replied.


Dr. Julia Heller sipped her coffee. She was truely exhausted and the only one awake of the foursome. The humorous truth was that Danziger and Devon had fallen asleep in her tent only about an hour ago. She hadn't slept that hour and had instead gotten up when the others has assembled for breakfast. Bess Martin noticed the dark bags under the doc's eyes. "Sleep well, Julia?"

Julia nodded slowly, "Yeah. You?"
"Ah, nothing interesting. Do you know where Devon is?" "Sleeping, I think." Julia replied as she moved to refill her cup. The door to the dome opened and Alonzo entered. His dark hair was a mess and he too looked tired but his devilishly handsome dimpled smile lit up his face. He smiled broadly at her and crossed over to her. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Oh, if I forgot to tell you, last night was great."

She smiled shyly and licked her lips. She knew that. Baines walked by, "Lot of noise, y'all." Julia blushed but Alonzo grinned.

"Come on, talk a walk with me."
She nodded and they left the dome together. Once outside, he took her hand and brought it to his lips. "Are you cold?"

"No." She replied softly. They began to walk east towards where Danziger said the clearing was. They sat down and Alonzo turned to her.

Jokingly, he said, "You really gotta stop getting pale whenever someone mentions us. Everyone knows..John and Devon saw us in bed."

"I know.....wonder what they did here last night..." she said as she gazed at the leaves which had been scrambled around as if by moving bodies.

"You don't think..."
"No..too stubborn. But they like each other." "Oh yeah."
"Would serve 'em right if we fixed 'em up like they fixed us up." "Yes, it would."
Julia smiled and leaned against him, "I'm tired." He nodded. He was also. Sleep claimed them fifteen minutes later. They would awake to find themselves intwined in each others' loving arms.

-The End-


-Alex Queirolo
March 31, 1995
8:53 P.M.

I hope y'all like it. I'm gonna post another of mine also. Any comments would be welcome. I also have seven other stories that have been traded around but I'm not sure if they've been posted.

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.