ALONE IN THE EARTH
By
Daniela Signor


Timeline: After Redemption (Day 51)
Author's E-Mail: danni@rmit.edu.au


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hello all Earth2 fans,

This story is set after redemption but before mooncross. It is another Alonzo/Terrian story, so enjoy. All comments welcome. copyright@daniela signor. july1995.


ALONE IN THE EARTH

The sun rose above the hills, strange sounds that the colonists had began to associate with dawn were heard, the camp stirred. Alonzo joined the others around the morning fire and thanked Bess for the warm drink she gave him. He sipped it gratefully as it took away the morning chill and slowly eased away the feeling of aloneness that he had waken with. He looked out over the camp, seeing people move around as they prepared to travel on again. These people were his friends and as he watched Julia exit her tent, some were becoming more than friends. He could not understand why he had awoke with such a feeling of desertion and of being all alone.

A hand lay itself on his arm and Alonzo gave a start in surprise. " A bit jumpy this morning aren't we, Alonzo? " Julia queried. " Guess so, Julia. Didn't sleep that well last night. " Devon who had been approaching the group, looked at Alonzo in concern as she over heard his words.
" Did you have some terrian dreams last night, Alonzo. Anything about Uly? " she asked.
" No, Devon.", he gave her a slight smile, " I didn't dream last night. I haven't heard from the terrians for a few weeks and they have not mentioned Uly. I simply did not sleep that well. " " Perhaps I should check you out, Alonzo. Have you been feeling ill or any pain? " Julia asked.
" Relax Julia. I'm fine. All this concern for a simple bad night, it was probable a lump in my pillow, okay? "
" Alright, I'm sure we have all had a few sleepless nights since we got here. But if there is any change, I want to know right away Alonzo. No tough pilot fortitude or anything, I need to know as soon as possible if some one feels sick. "
" Yes doctor, what ever you say doctor, of course doctor." " Oh, get out of here, sleep jumper. "
Alonzo was laughing as he moved off to his cot to pack up his gear.

The day was like any other since their arrival; moving along and stopping to recharge the vehicles every few hours and to change over drivers. The country side was full of trees and small hills, with nice easy trails to follow. It was a day to relax and enjoy the open air. All the colonists felt the sense of peace and purpose in the day, all but Alonzo who could not seem to shake totally the feelings he had awoken with.

The next few days were similar but Alonzo became more quiet and withdraw. Others were beginning to notice. " It like the first days when he just started dreaming. " Danziger muttered to Devon, Adair and Yale from where they stood watching Alonzo on guard duty.
" I've asked him about it and he says he hasn't been having any terrian dreams. " Devon added.
" Not that he remembers, but I saw him last night tossing in his sleep, mumbling something when I went on guard duty. " replied Danziger. " You think he is having dreams that he cannot remember, is that likely, Julia? " Yale asked.
" For anyone else I would say it was normal but since Alonzo didn't dream before, it is unlikely. If it is a terrian dream he is forgetting, then maybe they aren't allowing him to remember. " she concluded. " Have you given him a check up recently? " Devon asked. " Just the normal weekly check I give every one, that was two days ago. He was in fine physical condition. "
" And mentally, emotionally? " Yale asked, " Perhaps this is a delay reaction to the terrian dreaming. We have no idea what it actually does to a person. "
" I could not detect any variances from his last brain scan. " " Well, we'll just have to keep an eye on him." Danziger concluded, " Maybe he is just moody from being in the one place so long. From what I heard on the stations, Alonzo was one of the best pilots and one of the highest employed. That means a lot of sleep jumps. "

Alonzo finally felt he had to talk to some one and Yale had seem to adopt the role of camp confident, so one afternoon after Yale had finished giving the children their lesson, he searched him out. " Yale, can you spare a few moments. "
" Certainly Alonzo, how can I help you? " " Well, it's just that..... I never needed to do this before... you see Yale... "
" Alonzo relax, I am your friend. Now take a deep breath then tell what you wanted. "
" Okay.... Yale, for about four days now I have been waking up with these feelings, they don't even feel like mine but I can't shake them. " " What feelings? "
" Like I am all alone, that I have been deserted, abandon. " " Abandon? Do you think this has something to do with Julia. You two seem to be getting quite close. "
Alonzo looked flustered for a moment but continued, " I thought so too for a while, but I've been watching her these last few days, the group has accepted her back. She saved all our lives from that ZED. But even seeing this hasn't made the feelings go away, they have worsen, if anything. "
" You are certain that you are not dreaming? " " No, I don't remember anything. "
" Danziger mentioned yesterday that he saw you the other night, tossing and talking in your sleep. "
" Really, you think then that I may be dreaming and remembering only the feelings. It's not happened with any other terrian dream. " " Perhaps this is not a terrian dream. " " I lost my ability to dream normally a long time ago Yale. " " Ah, perhaps this planet has reawaken your dreams. " Alonzo thought this over then shook his head, " It may have been a long time ago but I still remember what it was like to dream. This isn't it. These feelings are so foreign, I've never felt so totally alone as I do when I wake up. " " Then I can suggest only one thing, let Julia monitor your sleep tonight. She will be able to tell us if you dream and what type of dream it is. " " I didn't want to drag any one into this, it's just some strange emotions. " " We are all your friends here Alonzo. Many of us have already noticed that something was bothering you. "
" Oh, than I supposed I better arrange things with Julia , " Alonzo walked off with a familiar grin and added over his shoulder, " before you all worry too much. "

Alonzo settled down on the cot and looked up at Julia " So, I've finally got you to spend the night with me. " " Still out of luck fly boy, Devon is going to relieve me in a few hours. She will wake me if there is any activity of REM. " " A few hours is better than nothing. " Alonzo rejoined " You are suppose to be sleeping. " she sternly answered. " Alright alright doc. " Alonzo relaxed and closed his eyes. Julia lay the dia-glove against his forehead and was surprised to see that Alonzo was already asleep. REM dreaming began almost immediately, Julia watched with concern as she noted the similar terrian dream waves. When Devon entered the tent much later she found Julia on the edge of her seat, intently watching the dia-glove display. Without looking up she addressed Devon,
" It began as soon as he entered sleep, it is a terrian dream alright but it seems weak, like an echo of one. It has been hours and Alonzo hasn't stirred. I don't think he has ever had one so long before. " " Do you think he will remember it? "
" No, not if he wakes normally. That is why I was waiting for you, I want you ready to help me when I wake him. I don't know how he will respond from being dragged from this dream." Julia finally looked up at Devon.
" Abruptly waking a dreaming person tends to make the dream more vivid to the conscious mind. I will have a sedative ready if he becomes violent. "
" Violent ", Devon looked considerately at Alonzo's compact form, " let me just get Danziger in case we need some heavy muscle. " Devon left and soon returned with a sleepy Danziger. " I thought I wasn't suppose to relieve you till 4 am, Adair. It's midnight! "
" Julia says Alonzo is terrian dreaming and we are going to wake him, he may react violently. I thought your brute strength may come in handy. " " I just love being appreciated for my fine mind. " Danziger sarcastically replied.

" Get ready. I'm waking him now. " Julia administered a stimulant. Alonzo's eye snapped opened and he looked around blindly, he did not seem to see those seated around him. He suddenly curled up within himself, rocking slowly as he muttered over and over again. " Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. " Julia carefully reached out and lay her hand on Alonzo's head, " Alonzo! Alonzo, we are here, I'm here, you are not alone. " He started at her touch then reached out and seized her hand tightly, his gaze focusing on her face. Slowly he moved his head and noticed the others. A breath eased out of him,
" I remember a bit now. I was on the terrian dream plane, but it was different. It was so barren and desolate, there was no life at all except for me and .... and a terrian. Yes, I remember, a terrian but he is confusing. I can't understand what he was mumbling about, only the feeling. Ah, " Alonzo exclaimed in pain, " He felt so alone, so alone. "

They gave Alonzo a few moments to collect himself. " Is he trying to call us, Alonzo like before? Does he need help? " Devon asked.
" No, he is muddled. I do not think he knows me, I'm a stranger to him. I am not sure how aware of me he is, if he is at all. That may be why I haven't remember the dream before, I am like someone looking in through a window, not really part of the picture. " " So now what? Just let this terrian haunt your dreams until he gets his act together or until you snap? " Danziger asked, then continued before any one could answer.
" We have to do something about it, you are beginning to worry even Morgan with your attitude Lonz. "
" I would prefer not to take either of your so tempting options Danziger, thanks for your concern and of course, I don't like worrying Morgan, such a sensitive soul. I think now that I am aware of the terrian, I may be able to get through to him and find out what's wrong. " " Yes, but not tonight. I'll give you something that should inhibit your dreaming ability. Hopefully it will be enough to stop you having terrian dreams and you can get a good night sleep. " Julia decided. " We will leave you to it then. " Devon concluded and hurried Danziger out of the tent. Alonzo turned to look at Julia, raising a hand to lay it gently on her cheek.
" Thanks Julia. I have another favour to ask you. Will you stay with me, I know the feelings aren't mine but they are getting stronger. I don't want to wake up alone. "
" You can stay here Alonzo and don't worry, I will be here when you wake. " She replied as she gave him the injection. As he drifted off to sleep, she murmured one more word.
" Always. "

Alonzo didn't dream any more that night and almost seemed like his old self the next day. He drove the ATV in the lead like he was trying out for a speed race, flirted outrageously with every woman in the party, even Bess much to Morgan's disgust and made bets with any one who was willing. He won a mythical large amount of credits from Yale over a bet on how many times Danziger would muttered 'that woman' over gear in an hour.

The night found Alonzo once again in Julia's tent. He lay on the cot and fell quickly asleep and into the terrian dream scape. Alonzo looked around the barren land and finally found the terrian couched on the ground, his back to Alonzo. Alonzo moved forward and slowly went around the terrian so that he stood before him. " Hello. " he said softly, directing his mind to the terrians. The terrians head lifted abruptly and a joyous cry erupted from him as he felt some one before him. As the emotions wrapped around Alonzo he tried to sort them out, he sensed that the terrian felt that he was a ..... friend, no, more than that, a brother. Alonzo realised in surprise that the terrian before him did not recognised him as a human but that in the terrians confused and desperate state he believed Alonzo was a terrian. " No! ", Alonzo called, " I am a human, not a terrian. " The terrians reaction was unexpected, he reared up in anger and disbelief. He pointed his staff at Alonzo, crying out a denial at finding himself alone once again, he would not believe it. He was NOT alone, he had a brother terrian here with him finally after all his searching. It was lies, lies, LIES.

Alonzo awoke abruptly, escaping from the tormented terrian on the dream plane. He looked around noting the familiar surroundings and the concerned face of Julia.
" I spoke to the terrian. At first he was so happy to see me, it was surprising then I realised why. Julia, he thought I was a fellow terrian. He was so confused and I think tired of being alone that he seized on my presence as being another member of the tribe. When I told him I was human, he got so angry. He did not believe me, he didn't want to believe me. "
" Do you think you can go back, explain to him who you are and find out why he is alone? "
" Maybe, if he calms down. I don't think I have a choice anyway. He will be waiting for me next time, now that he has sensed me. " " It's just after midnight. I'll give you another dream inhibitor, though I don't know if it will work with the terrian searching for you. You can try again tomorrow. "
Alonzo seized Julia's hand and held it tightly for a moment. " Thank you Julia. Through all this you've been there for me, thank you! I seem to be repeated myself to you again. " " Don't worry, I quite enjoy your many thanks. " Julia grinned down at him.

The dream inhibitor stopped Alonzo from remembering any dreams but he woke feeling confused, angry and alone. He knew these strong feelings were from the terrian. Alonzo and Julia informed the others of what was happening on the dream plain and though they talked about it throughout the day, no reasons could be found for a lone terrian to be wandering the dream plains. They still did not know enough about the race to comprehend a tribes workings.

The colonists settled down in their night camp, while Alonzo and Julia prepared for another night of terrian dreaming. Alonzo thought he would have trouble getting to sleep that night, as he felt nervous about confronting the lone terrian but again as soon as he lay down he was asleep and soon terrian dreaming. The terrian was waiting for Alonzo when he arrived on the dream scape. It stood calmly before him and Alonzo sensed a control within it that had been lacking before and a strong sense of a major decision reached. " Hello " quietly stated Alonzo. The terrian responded. " I see now that you are different, that you are not of the tribe but still you walk the dreams. "
" I have been able to reach this place so that my people and yours could communicate. "
" You have met others of my tribe. "
" Yes, other terrians. "
The terrian moved cautiously around Alonzo, watching him carefully, waiting,
" I have been alone here for a long time, my tribe has gone beyond my reach and I have walked on abandon. "
" Can you not join them? "
" No, I have been alone but no longer. That is over now. " " You have found other terrians? " Alonzo asked surprised. " No, I have found a new brother, I have found you. " " But I am human. " he replied in shock. " You are a dream walker. " the terrian stated as if this explained all. " But I have my own .. tribe. I must go back to them. " " No, you are here. I will NOT let you leave. " The terrian suddenly reached forward and grasped Alonzo's hand, wrapping it around his staff and his own hand around them both. Alonzo felt the pull of the staff, it was like an anchor, not allowing him to move. He tried to leave the dream scape, to wake up but he could not. He struggled to get free but could not. He was trapped.

Julia noted the sudden increase in REM activity and the jump in Alonzo's heart rate. For a moment it looked like he would wake but he sunk abruptly back into sleep. As his heart rate did not return to normal, she decided she would have to wake him. She injected a stimulant and noted the body waking in satisfaction, but again there was a sudden change and Alonzo sunk back into sleep. This time he sunk deeper into the terrian dreaming, his mind entering a state close to that of a coma. He wasn't going to wake, she realised with a shock, something was stopping Alonzo from leaving the dream plain.

Even though Julia tried ever medical trick she had ever learnt, she was unable to wake Alonzo or even slipped him out of his terrian dreaming state. She activated her gear and called to the others, " Devon, Danziger. I have some trouble here. " " What is it? " came the sleepy response from Devon. " It's Alonzo. He's terrian dreaming and I can't wake him up. Whatever happened to him on the dream plain, he's trapped there now. " " I'll be right there. " Devon replied, echoed by Danziger. " What do you think happened? " Danziger asked later when they were all in Julia's tent.
" I don't know, maybe the terrian didn't believe that Alonzo wasn't a terrian or maybe he did. I don't know but I am going to find out? " " How? " Devon asked.
" With Alonzo already on the dream plain I should be able to join him. He can tell me what is going on. I need you to monitor my sleep and bring me out if you have to. "
" If we can, you mean. I don't like it. Alonzo's already trapped there, why not trap you also. " Devon protested.
" I don't think the terrian will. He is incredible lonely from what Alonzo experienced. Now that he has Alonzo I don't think he will care about any other human, especially one that can talk to him. I HAVE to go, Devon. "
Devon examined Julia's stern face and recognised her fierce determination, after exchanging a concerned look with Danziger, she nodded. " Alright Julia. Let's get you to the dream plain. "

Julia lay down and administered a sedative, sleeping instantly and soon dreaming. She found herself in a barren land, recognising it from Alonzo's description. Turning around she spotted Alonzo and a terrian standing before each other, each holding onto a staff. She went to move towards them, but the staff emitted a flash of power, hitting the ground just before her. Alonzo looked up at the noise and spotted Julia. " Julia! " he called. The staff began to hum with power and Alonzo felt it beneath his hand. " No! " he shouted to the terrian before him. " She is of my tribe. You cannot harm her. She is no threat. " The terrian however looked over at Julia, realising that she sought to take the dream walker away from him, leaving him once again alone. He lowered his head and with a quick movement, the terrian and Alonzo sunk into the sands, disappearing from Julia's view. " No. " she cried, " Alonzo! " She ran to where they had disappeared and found herself sinking into the sand. Knowing that it would led her to Alonzo, she let the sand drag her down and cover her, cutting her off from the light and air. Suddenly she stood in the terrian caves, the shadows of movement before her, she hurried forward crying out Alonzo's name. She heard his answer echo in the caverns. Following the shadows, she come across the terrian and Alonzo, still joined by the staff. The terrian made a long sound and Alonzo translated, " He says that he will no longer be alone, that he has found the dream walker and taken him as brother. They will remain together, he will not be parted from him. " Alonzo turned and spoke to Julia, " He is serious Julia. If he has to, he will kill to keep me here. I think the time alone has affected his mind, even for a terrian he is acting crazy. " " What can we do Alonzo? "
" I need to convince him that I cannot stay on the dream plain forever, that it will kill me, that it will kill us both. He will need to return to his body eventually and he will have to release me to do so, I hope. " Alonzo shook his head in doubt, trying to remember all he had learnt about the terrians.
" Just stay here for awhile Julia, seeing you give him doubts and helps convince him that this isn't my normal plain. Don't come any closer though, he will just take us further along the dream plain. " Julia and Alonzo spoke of things in their normal world until Julia was brought awake by the sounds of the colonists getting up in the morning. She found Devon and Danziger anxiously waiting. " I found Alonzo, it seems that the terrian has taken him for a brother. He will not let Alonzo leave the dream plain, to leave him. " " A brother, is that terrian crazy? " Danziger muttered. " What can we do? " Devon asked, ignoring Danziger. " Alonzo thinks that the terrian will have to leave the dream plain eventually and release him to do this. Meanwhile I think one of us should be with him until then, having us there doesn't let the terrian forget that we are Alonzo's tribe. "
" Great, now I'm masquerading as a member of a digger tribe. Give me the sedative, doc. I need a few hours of dreaming. " Danziger told them as he swapped places with Julia and joined Alonzo on the dream plain.

The three of them took turns spending time with Alonzo, off and on, for the rest of the day, but by early evening, the strain on Alonzo's body was too much. Slowly his heart rate began to slow. Devon was with Alonzo at the time. She noted from where she sat that Alonzo looked pale and seemed to be trembling.
" Alonzo, are you okay? " she gently asked. " I don't feel that well Devon. I feel like everything is merging together, the ground, the wall, everything. I wish he would LET ME GO. " he ended in a shout. The terrian seemed to start for a moment then it returned to its silent contemplation of the dream walker. " Sorry, Devon. " Alonzo said after a moment, " It's just becoming harder and painful. I think you should leave now, don't let any one return here. I'm not sure what the terrian will do if he loses me. Go now, Devon. " With that he sent Devon away, closing the dream scape. Devon come abruptly awake in the med tent. Glancing around, she spotted Julia. " Something is wrong Julia. Alonzo is complaining of pain and being dizzy. Even the terrian seems not right. Alonzo kick me out. I don't think any one else could return to him now."
Julia nodded in understanding,
" The problem is that Alonzo is not in a normal coma, his brain activity is too high for that. Every thing he does in the dream plain seems to be affecting him here. That means that he has no eaten or drunk anything for at least 20 hours. He has not rested or even sat down for that time. He is under a stressful situation. His body is beginning to suffer from exhaustion, thirst and starvation. I assume the terrian is suffering the same to some degree. They wont be able to kept this up for much longer."

Alonzo shook his head, having difficulty in focusing on the terrian before him.
" You are killing us! " he shouted at him. " I am not alone. " was the terrians only response. " But I am! " shouted an exhausted man. The terrian looked at him in surprise, " You are not alone, we are together. "
" I am alone. " Alonzo firmly stated, sensing a chance to leave the dream plain.
" I have no one of my tribe here. I am alone. You have made me alone. " " No " cried the terrian, aware for the first time the sense of loneliness and pain coming from the creature he had taken for brother. " Yes, I am human. The only human here and this is not my place. I need to return to my home, to the place where I can sleep, to my tribe. " " Then I will be alone " cried the terrian in anguish. " No. " quietly answered Alonzo, " We are brothers now. I will return to the dream plain after I have rested. I will help you find others of your kind. But until I do, I will always be with you. You are NOT alone. " The terrian stood quietly, considering Alonzo's words, trying to see past his own great fear of being left alone once again. He looked closely at Alonzo, seeking the true meaning of the humans words. Finally he spoke,
" Yes dream walker, you are right. I am weaken and need to return to the earth. I will trust you. You are my brother, you will return to end my solitude. "
" Yes. " Alonzo promised.
The terrian slowly lifted his hand releasing Alonzo's, Alonzo let the staff slip from fingers that were stiff and sore. The terrian nodded and sunk into the ground leaving Alonzo alone in the dream scape. With a great sigh of relief, Alonzo bowed his head and let himself sink into the ground.

Julia looked again at the monitors, checking the readings, then called excitedly to the others,
" He has stopped dreaming and entered normal sleep. " " Should we wake him? " Danziger asked. " No, he is exhausted. If he was worried over the terrian then he would have awoken, the terrian must have released him. We'll let him sleep. "

The colonists wandered around their camp site unnaturally quiet, even Uly and True played silently. They all did not want to wake Alonzo, he was part of their group and had once again been caught up in situation with the terrians simply because he dreamed. Alonzo was standing at the tent flap, looking around the camp and wondering if some one had died, it was so quiet. He casually questioned Magus as she hurriedly walked by,
" Hey, what's going on? Why so quiet? " " Shh! Just letting Lonz sleep, okay. " " Okay. " replied a startled Alonzo, " But I'm awake. " he protested to Magus' back as she had walked on, not really noticing who she had been speaking to. Alonzo shook his head and went looking for Julia. He found her and Devon chatting over a warm drink. " Morning ladies. "
" Alonzo! " cried Julia as she jumped up and hurried to him, slipping on her dia-glove and running it over him. " How do you feel? " she asked professionally.
" Fine, Doc. Best sleep I've had in a long time. " " Considering you have been asleep for 36 hours, I would think so. " " I'm surprised I didn't wake up when we moved. " he muttered bemusedly.
" The group decided to stay here for a few days, Alonzo. " Devon informed him, " Just till you are fully recovered. " Alonzo looked around at the camp and his friends, " I appreciated that, Devon. " he nodded, touched by the others concern. " You check out fine, Alonzo but you must be hungry. I gave you some nutrients while you were sleeping but I think some solids should be taken. " Julia concluded.
" Lead me to food, Julia and I will eat anything not moving. "

Since Alonzo had awaken mid-morning, the colonists decided to pack up and travel as far as they could for the remainder of the day. Alonzo rode in the larger ATV with Devon, Danziger and Julia, telling them how he had been released and the promises he had made to the terrian. " We haven't seen any sign of terrians for a few weeks Lonz, how long do you plan to baby sit this orphan? " asked Danziger. " Until we find a tribe willing to take him in. You have to understand , the pain the terrian has been though, I won't leave him alone again." " Alright alright, so you going to visit him once a week, monthly or what? "
" I'll spend time each night in the dream plain. " " Well, that's one way to waste your dreams. Now I had a great dream last night about a woman I knew on ... ah well another time Lonz. " he ended after glancing at the two women on the ATV. " Good idea, Danziger. " Devon added.

Alonzo continued to visit the terrian each night, realising as they travelled that he was getting closer to where the terrian actually was. The terrian seemed to recover quickly now that he had contact with some one. Alonzo wondered if the overwhelming sense of being alone would happen to any terrian that lost his tribe. He was unable to get a clear picture from the terrian on what had happened to his tribe or if the terrian could simply join with another tribe of terrians should Alonzo find any. The terrian seemed content for the moment to sleep and dream with Alonzo.

Three days later as Alonzo scanned the area they were travelling through, he recognised the area. This was were the terrian was. He did not see him during the day but felt watched for most of the afternoon, so he knew the terrian was aware of him. As they were setting up camp for the night, the terrian erupted from the ground to stand before Alonzo. He reached out and lay his hand on Alonzo's face, sending him crashing into the dream scape.
" I have been able to sense another tribe, dream walker. They are linked to you and to the boy. "
" Can you reach them, can you join with them? " " Yes, it is our way." the terrian looked off to the right, into the distant hills of the dream plain. " It is time, they are coming. " There erupted from the ground two new terrians, the three terrians spoke with each other, beyond Alonzo's ability to understand. Finally they all turned back to Alonzo,
" You have returned one lost to us. Nothing is not without a price, what do you ask for? "
" Ask for? Well I don't know, I wasn't expecting anything. " " It is your right, what is your price? " Alonzo remembered another time and another price needed to be paid, he answered carefully " Can we just leave it open for now, I have helped the terrian and one day you can return the favour and help us. " " It will be as you ask? " the two terrians left the dream plain. " Where did they go? "
" They have returned. I know where to find them now, I will join them. We must return. "
Alonzo suddenly found himself back in camp, the terrian standing before him. The terrian nodded his head slowly and then sunk into the ground, gone.

" Alonzo, " Devon hurried up, " What happened? " " The terrian has found a tribe, the same one that healed Uly. It seems that by helping the terrian, we have earned some points. They owe us a favour now, Devon. "
" Well, it seems your adoption has turned out well for everyone. " " Adoption, ha. " muttered Alonzo as he moved away, " felt more like a first time rookie pilot tagging behind a sleep jumper sometimes. Hope they stay out of my sleep for a while, I need some peace and quiet. " He looked thoughtfully at Julia who was standing by her tent, watching him.
" Well, not too much peace and quiet. " He quietly added as he changed directions and headed towards her.

END


# Do you want me to spell it for you? Daniela Signor #
# - Alonzo Solace R.M.I.T #
# Melbourne, Australia #
# danni@rmit.edu.au #

//From Usenet on 21 Jul 1995 01:53:33 GMT

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.