DAMN EVE !!!
By
Dominike Thomas


Timeline: At New Pacifica
Author's E-Mail: dominike@village.ca


AUTHOR'S NOTES:

p.s. This story goes in the At New Pacifica timeline. Thanks alot,
Dominike


Damn Eve!!!!

That was good, it was so good. She was with the man she had hoped being with all her life. Now, she was relieved. He couldn't go. The Eden Colony ship had landed, and he had taken an anti-cold-sleep vaccine. And her too. They couldn't leave. All she was thinking was distracted by the movement of her future husband. Yeah, he had asked her to marry him and she had agreed. It was so good when he'd asked her! They were in a lake, learning by themselves how to swim. Then, he came closer and asked 'Julia, do you want to marry me?' Julia panicked. She lose consciousness. Alonzo took her and shook her 'JULIA!! Wake up !! Are you okay????' she wasn't okay. He had asked her to marry him?? So he wasn't leaving!! 'YES!!!!! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!!!!! it's all I had wanted for these months!!!' on the shock, Alonzo palish and nearly lose consciousness too. He took Julia and kissed her. A long good kiss. She returns to reality when he moved again. Maybe he was dreaming of her. Another move. No, he certainly doesn't dream of her at this moment. Julia turned and looked at him, he was sweating and nearly talking in his sleep. She leaned over him. At this moment, he woke up abruptly, almost knocking down Julia. He was breathing with difficulty, like if he had runned the marathon 100 times around the world. It wasn't normal. "Alonzo, Alonzo are you okay??" He didn't answer. He was very pale, nearly transparent. "Alonzo!!!??" He wasn't hearing. She shook him. He didn't realize that Julia was there. All he does was palish, palish and palish. His eyes were wide open but he didn't seem to see her. Julia shook him more violently. "Alonzo!!!! Wake up !!!! Do something!!" Julia cames closer to his face. She looked up in his eyes. "Alonzo, WAKE UP!!" *Okay Julia, he don't breath, that's the only reason now why he's pale. It's okay!* thought Julia. *WHAT???? He don't BREATH!!! That's a big problem!!!!*

She shook him very violently. He collapsed unconscious. "ALONZO!!!!!!" she got up. *First goal: Julia, give him his breathing. We see after what he has* She gives him a stimulant. At her relieve, he starts breathing again. Weakly but he was breathing. "Oh, Alonzo you scared me so much!!" she said. *Okay, now he breath. Second goal: wake him. I'm sure all this is because the dream he had. And it's from the Terrians, he didn't dream by himself for long time ago.* She started shaking him. Not violently like before but more gently. "Alonzo, wake up. Please wake up!! Please!!!" she begged. She started worrying. She examined him very carefully and detect Nervous System problem. She report to herself * His brain isn't giving orders to any parts of his body. He should be paralyzed. His brain isn't giving orders to itself, it's the stimulant that's giving the breathing. So he's not hearing and should not be able to wake up, talk, move or lives by himself.Third goal: find how to help him and don't forget to give him a stimulant when he will not breath.* She touch some buttons on her diaglove and gave some shocks to Alonzo's brain. It doesn't work. She tried three times. The fourth time the brain finally worked. It was so weak, Julia could nearly not see the reading of it. She had never seen reading so weak.....well on other person. On Alonzo, he was a guy known for his weakness when he was hurt. Physically or mentally. That reassureed her. He would probably survive if he was used to weakness. An idea comes to her mind : EVE!! Maybe the implant was the cause of this sudden weakness!!. She tried to examine more carefully his brain and found that it had an implant. And it seems to be the cause of this sickness. Suddenly, all becomes normal again. He finally woke up, at the big surprise of Julia : "Julia??!!!!!!" ask Alonzo, not sure of who was behind him. Julia was working so carefully that she didn't heard him. He asked again more louder "Julia, is it you??" " AHHHH!!!! Alonzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she almost screamed.

"Alonzo! Thanks God your awake!! Are you all right??" ""Yeah I think. What happened?" "I was to ask you that. You mean that you don't know? I thought you had a dream?" "Yeah??..... OH SHIT!! " he exclaimed after thinking a moment. "Julia it wasn't the Terrians.... it was...... like I don't know. It was weak......." *just like you* thought Julia "..... and fuzzy, vague. It was saying 'She will die....she MUST die. Citizen Heller must die. She will. Even if I should die for it!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!' It was Reily's voice" Suddenly he looked to the ground. Julia could say that he was trying to keep back tears. But he couldn't stop his tears and start crying uncontrollably. "Alonzo, it's okay. I think it's the implant-Eve that's giving you this dream. It's okay. Eve is sick. All she said or do is not forced to be right. She could be delirious. "" Hmph! She's the worst bitch delirious and sick I have ever seen. I will kill her some days. I would have kill Franklin, if he wasn't already dead, for having created such a computer. Eve have a virus-killer-of-dreams-and-lives!!!!!" said Alonzo through his tears. He started crying again. Julia put his head on her shoulders and kissed his neck and cheek. He was soaked all the way from his face to his chest (yeah, Julia tried the way!!). He couldn't stop crying so finally Julia said "Alonzo, we should sleep. It's four a.m. and we hadn't sleep enough. Please tried to get some sleep, okay?" Alonzo nodded and closed his eyes. Julia put her diaglove behind Alonzo and push some buttons so if it had changement in his condition , it will beep.

Later in the morning
Alonzo awoke alone, and it had frightened him. He had honestly thought that Reily had killed Julia. "Julia??" ask Alonzo weakly, more weakly that he had liked. "Julia!!!??" no answer "JULIA!!!!!" Julia rushed in. "Alonzo!!!! Are you all right???" "Oh Julia!!!!!" said Alonzo relieved to see her alive. "Alonzo what happened??" "I thought Reily had killed you!!! Julia please stay with me, I don't want to loose you." "It's okay 'Lonz, I'll be there. Reily isn't going to kill me. I told you, what told you Eve could be false!" "Julia, it's not Eve but Reily that told me that." "Alonzo, Eve and Reily are the same, so stop worrying!" "Okay but stay with me, please!" " Okay" "Thanks!!" Alonzo started to get up, but Julia stopped him. "No, don't get up, not now, I don't know if you are okay" "I'm okay, I'm not sick anymore" "I know but I just want to be sure. After I had examine you, well then you can go outside." Julia started to examine him and Alonzo waited patiently. "Okay now you can go. But manage yourself, don't do something too hard. The others will understand, I told them." "You told them!!! Oh man, they gonna think I'm sicker than Uly when he had the Syndrome!! I'm always injured, I hate that!!" "Alonzo, calm down. They aren't gonna think that, they're our friends...and they'll think what they want!! What does it change in our life?" "You're right, I'm sorry, I just got flipped. You know, I'm a bit jumpy from this morning..." "You were in shock by this dream, and I don't like that. Some time, I think you're more stressed than Morgan!!" "See, even you think things like that!!!!!!!!!" " Oh, Alonzo I'm sorry. It's not true, it's not what the others think!" "How do you know? You're thelepatic maybe??" said Alonzo sarcastically "Lonz, calm down!!! It's not what I meant!....." ".......sorry Julia, I didn't want to said that, it's just.......oh, you know!!! I just can't control me, I'm sorry" "I understand. Now, go eat, or you'll die of hunger!!!" "please don't say that word!!!" "okay, I'm sorry. Go eat!" "Okay. Thanks!" "You're welcome!"

Later, with Danziger
"Hey, Danz! I'll help you!" "noooooo, you don't. Julia don't want you to do any work today!!. In fact, what was this dream about? Was it the Terrians?" Alonzo palished at the idea of telling his dream. " Oh, sorry Lonz. I didn't mean to remind you of your dream! Sorry. ""It's okay. First: I'm not sick I can work and Julia will never know, second: I just dreamed that Reilly had wanted to kill Julia. She said it's Eve that do this dream. But I'm okay, and do you want or no, I'm helping you. You always like doing bad things!" Danziger thought. " hmmmm.... Well okay, but if she knows, said that I had tried to stop you but you were stronger than me. Okay?" "sure." And they started working on some boxes for some vehicle pieces. Danziger thought that he hadn't do a good thing for his friend. Anyway, Alonzo must know more than Julia about how he feels at the moment.

A few minutes later
Oh, he was feeling so sick! He knew he wasn't doing a good thing for his body. He was sick or injured..... he prefer sick. But his head ached and he started to be dizzy. He tried to continue his work, but he couldn't concentrate on something. He was thinking too many things. Anything! It hadn't sense, but he was thinking of it. " Hey Lonz! Help me bring all that to this high-tech ATV, okay?" asked Danziger. "sure" answered Alonzo weakly. Maybe if he walked a bit it will passed. He hoped it. He wasn't feeling too good. He got up from where he was waiting for Danziger. And he became extremely dizzy, not sure where the ground and the sky were. All was spinning. He waited a while and it passed a little bit. Fortunately, the ATV wasn't far. Just 10 meters aproximatively. He started to walk. Nothing seemed to go too wrong, so he continue. He finally got to the ATV. There, only there, he started feeling worse than when he had been trapped in cold-sleep. He was so dizzy that he couldn't see anything clearly. All was spinning, his head ached and he felt very weak. He leanned on the ATV. Danziger finally saw that something was VERY wrong. "Alonzo? Alonzo!! Are you okay???!!!!!" Alonzo was barely earing. "Alonzo! answer me!! Com'on! Are you okay? What happened?" Alonzo felt his heart fainting and fainting and he could see his vision fainting too. He was only earing. He collapsed unconscious nearly on Danziger.

"ALONZO!!!!!" Danziger knelt beside Alonzo, "Julia!!!!!!!!" he screamed on gear "Come here, we have a problem!" "What? " "Alonzo is unconscious" "oh!......." She broke contact. She exited from the hospital where she was voluntary helping until she found a good job (some other doctors had taken all the jobs, and beside she likes being with Alonzo all days.). She rushed to Danziger and knelt beside Alonzo. She examined him, and palished at the time when she saw what he have. " It's Eve disease. But he seem to have it worse than the others, he breaths weakly, and his brain isn't giving orders, like this night." she paused, tried not to cry, but Danziger could see her tears. " What was he doing, before he collapsed?" Danziger blushed. That was the last question he had wanted to be ask! "Euh, he was helping me......" he decide to tell the truth. "He was what????!!!!!" she asked in shock. "He was helping me. I tried to convince him to go rest but he didn't want. I couldn't do anything more!!" "Oh, shit. It's okay. But next time, come tell me if he wants to. Now, can you help me bring him at the hospital? I think he should be examine more carefully at the hospital." "okay. Look, it's my fault, so I will help you at the hospital." "No, I don't think you should. If Alonzo see that you take your time for him, he will panic, become more sick! You know he hate being injure or sick." "I understand. I don't like being sick too!" They start carrying Alonzo at the hospital.

Some moments later
"Julia?" asked a weak Alonzo . "Alonzo!! Are you all right? You scared me, why do you helped him?? You knew that you would faint !!'' Alonzo showed a look like 'Relax, I have no idea what you mean. I just don't remember anything else that you!' Julia saw the look and asked "Alonzo, do you remember me?" "Well, yes Julia!!!" "Do you remember him?" she asked again, pointing at Danziger, who had helped her anyway. Alonzo look at the man beside him. He know him, he know it. But he just couldn't remember his name or what he had done. That annoyed him. He couldn't remember, but he knew who it is in the end of his brain. His eyes started to filed with tears. He knew it was his fault, if he hadn't helped Danziger.. DANZIGER!!!!!!!! That's the name!! "Danziger!!!!" he said. Julia and Danziger sighed in relief. "Hey, hi man!! Glad that you remember me !"said Danziger in a joke though nobody laugh. Julia examined Alonzo carefully and said "Well Lonz, it seem that you'll have to try to remember somebody. It's like if your memory had been damaged. You can remember, but I think it will just take a little while to remember . Like with Danziger. But I think it will fixed up automatically .I think we have to motive your memory." "okay"

"Tr.. Euh, Danziger Junior!" yelled Julia. True fortunately turned at the sound of Danziger. "Yes, Julia? Why are you calling me Danziger Junior ? My name is T.." "Don't say it. I want Alonzo to remember you, without us telling your name." "Okay" True was happy that she finally have the right to see Alonzo. It was only one person at the time, because Alonzo have to remember all of them, and after the equipement, and finally some things that they have on the stations but that they will just describe. "Lonz, who is she ?'' asked Julia "It's like a test, you want me to remember all the colonists?" "Yes" Alonzo tried to remember. "Her last name is Danziger?" "Yes.." He thought again and after a little time, said "True?" "Yes!" Julia was obviously happy. She muttered something to True and True leaved in a run. She came back with someone with curly hair and beautiful eyes. Everybody had their turn to come. After everyone had came, she said "Well, if you can, you can come with me and try to remember the equipements!" So they leaved together, and they do all the city, at the search of equipement that Alonzo forgot. But then, something terrible happenned. Julia got SHOT!!!!!!! They were walking along the New Pacifica's beach when Julia collapsed in Alonzo's hand. She was bleeding at her stomach. Alonzo screamed in alarm because he knows that Reilly want to kill Julia, though he was less thinking about it now. He was scared. Julia was a little awake and she said "Alcohol.I'm allergic to alcohol.save me Alonzo..please help...I love you..." She was now too faint to speak and Alonzo was carrying her to the hospital while thinking of what she had said. "Don't speak Julia. Rest." They were soon at the hospital and Julia was in good hands.

"What does she have, doctor ?" "She got shot" "Well, I figured that doctor!!!!!" "She got shot with an alcohol capsule." "ALCOHOL!!! She's alergic to alcohol!!!!!" "We know that. They are treating her." "Please save her!!!!" "We'll do our best" At that moment, Alonzo decided that except Julia, he hated all the doctors. "Please wait at the waiting room." Alonzo looked at the doctor with a murderous look. He went at the waiting room and sat, knowing that he can wait for very long, but he was ready to stay there until he die.die.

The word he now hate, he pushed it off his mind. He picked a magazine and begin to read but he didn't understand what he read: Was it about a guy that killed someone else or was it about an ancient space station? He hadn't concentrate enough...concentrate. Yeah!!!!! If he concentrate to contacted the Terrians, maybe they could help him and Julia!!!! He leaned backward in his seat and fell asleep.

In the Dreamplane.
"What do you want, dream walker? It's rare you contact us on purpose!" "Julia got shot by an alcohol capsule! And she's allergic to alcohol! If she's severly hurt, I'll never forgive me." "If your life or the boy's is in danger, then we can do something." "If she dies, I'll kill myself the only way to ‘live' with her." The Terrian felt if he was sincere, and said. "We can do something. We won't allow her life to be taken." "Thanks. Thank you very much." Alonzo woke up beside a doctor. "Mr. Solace, Julia just woke up. She's screaming she wants to see you. She's afraid something happens to you." "I'm there!" Alonzo follow the doctor to Julia's room. "Julia!!!!!!!!!!" "Alonzo!!!!!!!!Are you okay??????????????!!!!" "Yeah, you???????? " "I'm okay. Glad you're okay." "Julia, why do you worried for me when you nearly died?????" "Because I was afraid you, like, you turned mad because , well, you know, the things that you said:'Oh, I should have been there. I should have told her to stay in the house'. You know, when you blame yourself?" Said Julia embarrased to had been worried so much for nothing. "I had been so scared you'll die!!!! You know, the Terrians helped you." "I know, they told me." "You met them on the dreamplane?!" "Yes!" "Wow!! Your lucky, maybe I'll not have to be the translater anymore!" "No, I just saw you when you talked to them. That's why I was afraid: You said if I die, you would kill youself." "Yeah, but you're not dead." "I hope not!!!!" "Hum, hum. Hem, Dr.Heller, you should rest a little" Interupted mannerly the doctor. "You too Lonzo!!" Alonzo nodded and after kissing her, he left. Julia could see him talking to the doctor, but she was too tired to look at all the conversation. She quickly fell asleep.

"Mr.Solace, I think Mrs.Heller could leave tomorrow if everythings goes right, but at home she should stay in bed for 2 days, and take it relax after that for a bit of time." "Okay. Thank You."

Next day, at home.
Julia had been released from hospital and was at home with Alonzo. "Hey, Lonz, we changed roles, hadn't we?? Last few days, you were in the bed, now it's me!!" "Yeah. And you'll stay in it for 2 days. " "2 Days!! It's too long! What happens if someone needs me??" "Julia, now there is an hospital, so nobody needs you when you're sick, ok??" "ok." "And, I've been in bed for much longer than two days!!" "Yeah, it's true" "Where? I don't see her!" "No, Lonz! True, like, it's the truth!!" "Oh, sorry." "Lonz, I want to do something with you. first get in the bed." "Oh, no. The doctor said no sex until two days." "Please, Lonz. I won't exhauste me!" "Ok, but not too long, or the doctor gonna kill me." "No one will kill you. Come on." And they make love.

Somewhere. in orbit of G889.in VR
"Citizen Ramez, you lost game. Julia's not dead, it's evident. So you'll lose your life too." Just when Reily was going to shoot Ramez with a computer gun, Ramez shot the computer. Reily had just the time to shoot him too. So the two died, and the Council with it.

3 days later
"Julia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Julia, Alonzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "What? Bess, what ??????????????????????!!!!!" "The Council, the Council isn't working anymore!!!!!!! Reily, the computer of Reily and Eve is broken, and the space police took everybody that was in the Council, because without Reily, the Council can't defend himself!!!!!!!!!!!" ".????!!" "Don't ask me why, it's just the news from the space station. Danziger had been able to make contact with the station's news!!!!!!" Julia and Alonzo grinned like impossible and they kissed to celebrated it. Bess went to tell the others the news, and they celebrated it with wine and good food. It was the best day of Julia and Alonzo's life.
A week later, Julia and Alonzo got married, True and Ulysses finally told everybody they love each other, Devon and Danziger continue to hate each other, and ‘la vie ce vie'



-The End-


December 7, 1997.

By Dominike Thomas, 10-11 years old.

1997-1998(C)Dominike Thomas

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.