SOMETHING WAS WRONG
By
Julie Dawn Hall


Timeline: Years after
Author's E-Mail: j_hall@po.bethany.wvnet.edu


AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Ok this is kind of a weird story so read it all and let me know what you think. I hope you like it! I didn't have time to check the speling or or typos so please forgive me!


Something was wrong
Julie Dawn

It was getting kind of dark! Alonzo wasn't back yet and Julia had started to worry. She didn't know why, but something was wrong. VERY WRONG! She tried to sleep but none came. She say up slowly fighting back the tears. She was more scared than she had ever been. OH GOD! WHERE ARE YOU ALONZO? She whimpered out his name and the rainfall of tears began. Something is wrong. She knew it. DAMN IT ALONZO!! WHERE ARE YOU!! She watched as the dawn started to come, still yielding no Alonzo.

It had been days since Alonzo had left. Everyone felt the lost. They all believed him to be dead, but Julia wouldn't give up! She knew he was alive. Maybe hurt! Something was Wrong! she knew it. She didn't want to admit it. Danziger and Devon did their best to reassure her that they would find him! Still Alonzo was gone. They kept looking for Julia but it had been to long. WHY DID I LET HIM GO!!! ALONZO!!!

It had been two weeks and Alonzo was gone! She knew it! Somthing was wrong! She knew that she would never see him again! She felt empty. She had a secret to tell, that would never be told. Something was wrong! She knew it! Alonzo was dead!

Today was the day that everyone finally said goodbye to Alonzo. Julia found that she had no strength in her. Something was wrong! She knew it! Alonzo was dead and she had lost the source of her strength. They placed the marker on the empty grave. Julia cried! ALONZO I LOVE YOU!! Her tears fell for all the days before and stained her cheeck a bright red! She hadn't slept. She knelt down. She had a secret to tell. She whispered her secret to his naming stone and the tears streaked down her face. She was the last one to leave and she would be the last to forget.

It had been two weeks since Alonzo had left. Everyone missed him. Julia could no longer eat, sleep, or drink. Even Morgan had brought her some food and tried to comfort her. Something was wrong! She knew it! She had left behind a part of her soul. She would stare at the grave stone and imagine it all a bad dream.

Today was the day! everything seemed to be normal. Something was wrong she could tell! The earth shook with violence. She knew something was wrong! She ran outside and all the others were already there. Ships flew over there heads. New Pacfica was being attacked. They all ran. The ship bombed the make shift camp! Something was wrong! She knew it! She touched her secret, Hoping it was safe. It was all she had left. The bombs ended. They all returned to salvage what the could. They were going to go into hiding.

They ship began to land. It was the councils. A three hundred man arm was held within. Questions were flying in the chamber. He would not answer. Everything was a blur. He would not give up the fight.

The army surrounded the camp before any of the group could escape. They had fought well. They capture them all! They were locked into the main building posted with three armed guards.The rest returned to the ship. She knew something was wrong! They could not escape! ALONZO WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU!? she cried once more and put her hand on her secret.

He had escaped. He was weak and sore and could not move. They were looking for him. He knew it. He made his way to the main computer. They would not take him without a fight. He would protect the colony. He set the ship on self destruct and made his way off the ship.

They councilman was asking alot of questions. No one answered. He would try again later. He left the bulilding and the guards came back in. Everyone was scared. Something was wrong! She knew it! Something was about to happen.

The earth shook. The ship came apart in a multitude of colors. The guards were dazed. Danziger overtook one and devon and Julia the other. They were free for the moment. It was all over. Something was wrong! She knew it! It was not quite over yet! The councilman appeared. He was now alone, but would not give up. He aimed the weapon and Julia. A shot rang out!

The councilman fell to his knees. Behind him, stood the prisoner. Torn and battered! He still had a fire in his eyes. He smiled at them all! Something was wrong! It couldn't be possible! ALONZO!!! He fell to the ground unable to walk anymore and slipped into the darkness.

His eyes fluttered open! He saw all their faces. Smiles all around! She had a secret, she could now tell! She knelt down to the face that she held so dear. She shared the secret of the life they had created. The life she had growing with in. Something was right! She knew it! His face lit up, althought he was weak! He went to sleep immediately with a smile on his face! Something was right. It would just take time to heal!

-The End-


Send all comments to j_hall@po.bethany.wvnet.edu

Thanks
Julie Hall

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.