EARTH 2 VERSUS SLIDERS
THE DEVILISH LITTLE KOBA SERIES (PART 2)
By
Emma Pentland


Timeline: Time Unknown
Author's E-Mail: ravenclawemma@hotmail.com


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I did a little piece on Star Trek TNG vs E2 a while back and I've decided that my mind is just to screwed up to only do one story. Therefore, I am going to do a bunch of them. I've decided to call them"The Devilish Little Koba" series. You will see why I call it that. Each one will be an E2 vs some sci-fi show. In a way it's kinda like those old serials that movie theatres used to do when my parents were children. I know I'm in the middle of posting another story right now but a little Koba crawled up beside my ear and has been whispering interesting things into it. I decided to follow it's advice.
I don't know who owns all of this but it ain't me, but I thought it would be fun to borrow it. I promise to return it. I'm just in one of those odd moods tonight.
I hope you people remember my ST vs E2 story


Earth 2 vs Sliders
by Emma Pentland

(the scene is G889. the Eden Advance team are busily working away at their usual chores. Suddenly a big portal opens up in the middle of the camp.)

Devon: What was that?

Julia: It almost looks like another time space fold.

John: Except where are the Grendlers? Don't they normally use these things?

(Four bedraggled humans come pouring out of the portal.)

Wade: Quinn, where are we?

Quinn: I don't know. I don't ever know where we are why are you asking me?

Arturro: Indy!! Indy!!!

Wade: Who? Professor what are you talking about?

Arturro: Indy!! Indiana Jones, where did you go?

Devon: What is he yelling about?

Yale: Apparently he is calling for the fictional character of Indiana Jones. It was a set of highly successful movies from the 1980's

John: 1980's? That was two hundred years ago. Why would he be calling for him now?

Yale: he does bear a striking resemblance to one of the supporting characters. I believed they were called sidekicks.

Arturro: You bloody idiots! I preferred being a sidekick to Harrison Ford than to this big-brained teenager who happens to be conveniently smarter than most human beings.

True: Another kid who has to save the world? We had that a few hours ago. He finally went nuts and blew up the ship he was on. that's way too much pressure.

(From the sky falls part of the USS Enterprise-D that Wesley blew up in my last story.)

True: See.

John: I played supporting characters too. Except most of them were evil. In this show I got a chance to be good.

Arturro: No, I always played the pompous ass.

John: Got to work on your versatility as an actor there buddy.

Rembrandt: Well what about that kid over there?

Devon: You mean my son Uly?

Quinn: Yeah him. Isn't he supposed to save you people over and over again?

Julia: We called the episode "The boy who WOULD BE Terrian King." We are at least going to wait until he's grown up before we put that much responsibility on him.

Wade: Well at least we're coming back in the spring.

Yale: That's because you are on Fox. You have the luxury of being on a network that listens to its audience's pleas.

Rembrandt: What network were you on?

Bess: NBC. You can tell how smart Fox is because as soon as they learned I was out of work they hired me.

Wade: Hey aren't you the chick from those hair dye commercials?

Morgan: Yeah well at least my wife had a career before this show. Where did you people come from?

Wade: I was on a few b-movies and an episode of Law And Order

Alonzo: Hey, that's on NBC too. Notice how annoyed everyone got when they fired that cop from the show.

Quinn: He wanted too much money.

Morgan: He was the only original character. He deserved a raise. NBC is too cheap. Where did you come from smart-boy.

Quinn: A little know Canadian show called "My Secret Identity." I saved the world in that one too.

True: (whistles through her teeth) Wow so much pressure on you people.

Rembrandt: I was a nobody, but hey man (Points at Morgan) you were a nobody too.

Morgan: Yeah but people loved me so much that they created a fan club for me. They are called Red Hot Morgantites.

Rembrandt: Yeah, so you were lucky.

Alonzo: No, come to think of it, we all have fan clubs.

Arturro: INDY!!!! INDY!!!!

(At this moment Wesley, the only survivor from the Enterprise turns up.)

Wesley: Jerry!!!

Quinn: Wil!!!

Devon: You two know each other?

Quinn: We worked in a movie together a long time ago, called "Stand By Me."

Yale: My memory banks don't have a record of that movie, who directed it.

Wesley: A guy who used to play a character called Meathead.

Quinn: Hey why did you blow up the ship?

Wesley: I finally had it with being told to shut up.

Quinn: I understand man. Sometimes the pressure can get to me too.

Wade: Maybe you should let me have that little flashy thing that we use for traveling that looks like a tricorder off of Star Trek or that thing called Ziggy that Al used to carry around on Quantum Leap. I'm afraid that you might hurt it, that is if you really are under too much pressure.

Quinn: It's actually broken right now. I'll just bang it against something and it will magically work again.

John: Just by banging it. We have to repair our vehicles. Sometimes it will keep us in the same place for an entire episode.

Rembrandt: Nice continuity point there.

Devon: Thanks. (Looks at Wesley and Quinn) Maybe you two should work together. With two people saving the world, there would be less pressure.

(And so the first support group is created on G889. Wesley and Quinn take off to discuss various lets save the world techniques.)

Wade: (Bangs the thingamabob) This darn thing won't work. (Throws it on the ground and jumps on it.)

John: Hey don't do that.

Wade: Don't worry it will work at the end of the episode.

Quinn: Guys! Come here. It looks like it's time to leave. The portal opened.

(All the Sliders people go running off.)

Julia: I think they just found a time-space fold.

Devon: Should we warn them?

Morgan: No. That one kid just blew up his ship, I don't want him here.

Devon: This day is getting weirder as it goes on. i wonder who we'll meet next?.....

Next E2 vs SeaQuest (You tell me which cast of that you want.)


Okay. There. that devilish little Koba is gone for the moment. I wonder when it will come back?

Emma Pentland
This is not your planet, you are not GOD here
Solace Seeker
2nd Official Heller's Angel!
Assistant Dean to the Flight School at G.U.
Special Research Division: Indestructible Gear

Walman's No-Doze Coffee
G.U.-Because a mind is a terrible thing!


This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.