EARTH 2 VERSUS SEAQUEST
THE DEVILISH LITTLE KOBA SERIES (PART 3)
By
Emma Pentland


Timeline: Time Unknown
Author's E-Mail: ravenclawemma@hotmail.com


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Uh-oh There is this..thing..I don't know what else to call it. It kind of looks like this bipedal lizard thing. I have a desire to cal it "Kitty" But I don't know. Those claws (or fingernails, but I don't quite think Lee Press On nails make them in that shape) don't exactly look like a Kitty's. It's whispering in my ear. It's telling me. NO NO please anything but that. I won't. I refuse. What? Oh he will? How grateful? That grateful? Well I guess when you put it in those terms.(Take a wild guess who I'm referring to.)

This is part Three of "The Devilish Little Koba" Series. I asked everyone who read the last one to please request which cast of SeaQuest would star in this episode. I got some interesting responses. 8 Requests for the Second Season cast.
2 Requests for the First Season Cast
1 Death threat saying if I make any sort of slur against Michael Ironside that I would be hunted down.

So this is how I judged those results. Rated PG L.C.C. ps: Hope you remember my last two stories. pps: I own no one. Someone else does. The story though is mine, and the opinions mentioned in it. Also I try Techno babble. I put myself in here. I actually speak, try and pick me out.


"The Devilish Little Koba" series, Part III

Earth 2 vs Seaquest.
By Emma Pentland

(The scene is later in the day after the Sliders People and Wesley have been sucked into the time/space fold. The Eden Crew is just about ready to move on for the day, being held back by a transrover that just wouldn't start.)

Devon: So John, we just about ready to go?

John: Yeah, Hold on. (Climbs up in the cab of the transrover) Vehicle Start.

(Transrover turns on.)

Devon: Oh good. I don't quite think we'll be able...

(Devon is interrupted by a very large object falling out of the sky. What a coincidence, it's SeaQuest. Who would have thunk it? The sub falls to the ground with a loud THUWP. Some sort of door opens on it and the SeaQuest cast comes tumbling out. Well, all except for Darwin.)

Morgan: What the *Hell* is that?

Yale: It looks like a very large metal squid.

Alonzo: Your right, it kinda does. Except without the tentacles.

Bess: Look! There are. Oh no, not more of those weird people we've been meeting all day.

Bridger: Hello? Where are we. (Looks around) I guess we've been taken away from Earth again to save another planet.

Devon: I don't quite think you need to save this planet. It's doing all right on its own.

Wendy: (Puts hands to her head) I sense..

(Troi and Crusher who had just escaped Gaal arrive on the scene.)

Troi: Oh my god, it's another telepath.

Crusher: How do you know that?

Wendy: I think I know. It's not a crucial moment where if we don't know something we aren't going to die.

Troi: Wow! You do understand me.

Crusher: What do you do?

Wendy: I'm the ship's doctor. I guess I'm a mixture of the two of you.

Morgan: Notice how all these people are remarkably similar? All we need now is some kid that always saves the...

Lucas: (Comes running out of the ship) Captain Bridger! Captain Bridger! I think we have a problem

Bridger: What?

Lucas: I pulled out one of the whatchamatusits that was broken and I used a conveniently located piece of bubble gum and some bristles from a toothbrush to fix it and did some scanning.

Bridger: Did you have to use the...

Lucas: Yes I pulled out the whojackapivy and the thingamabob and did some calculations that Einstein would have problems doing and I think our bread-slicer isn't working. I asked Darwin about it and he concurred with my diagnosis..

Bridger: We need to get to work on that right away.

Bess: Well Honey, there's your Teen Beat cover model that saves the ship every week.

Morgan: I wonder what Darwin is?

Ford: Our talking Dolphin.

Devon: You people talk to a dolphin?

Julia: These people are so unoriginal. All the characters are the same.

Wendy: Excuse me. It's not like you people didn't copy us. Look at you (Pointing to Julia) you're a doctor.

Julia: So is the entire cast of ER.

O'Neill: By the way great performance last night on that show.

Julia: Thanks, but my point was that a doctor is just the profession. There are many doctors on tv.

Henderson: Well what makes you so special then?

Julia: I'm complex. Everyone thought I was evil for a while, but then it was discovered that I was only doing what I thought was best for the group, even though it was wrong. Plus (Turns to Crusher) I didn't have to spend seven years on a starship with my love interest and still not manage to snag him.

Crusher: Umm well...you see....

Wendy: Who was your love interest?

Crusher: The captain.

Wendy: What a coincidence, mine was too.

True: I was on ER too.

O'Neill: I know. I just bawled my eyes out when you die

Devon: These people are all the same. What year are you from?

Bridger: 2019.

Yale: That would explain your presence. In the year 2032, you will be replaced.

Bridger: By who?

Yale: Someone by the name of Michael Ironside.

Uly: Hey, is that like Superman?

Danziger: No champ, Superman is the man of steel. Yale said Iron side.

True: Is that like the 6 million dollar man? You know, with only one Iron side?

Yale: No the 6 million dollar man had bionic limbs and a mechanical eye.

Henderson: Ha, ha. There, your there, the big tall guy with the computer chip attached to head. You copied the six million dollar man.

Devon: Yale is a scholar, not a super hero.

Henderson: Oh okay, I was wrong. Well I don't copy anyone.

Danziger: What's your name?

Henderson: Loni Henderson.

(Burt Reynolds walks in)

Burt: Loni Anderson why that little bitch...

Yale: Henderson, not Anderson.

(Burt Leaves.)

(Portal opens up spitting all the Sliders people and Wesley out.)

Crusher: Wesley!

Wesley: MOM!

Morgan: Oh my God! They're back!

Lucas: Who are these people?

Quinn: Well, me and him, (Pointing to Wesley) are the PBOTBTASTW.

Uly: What the heck is that?

Wesley: Poster Boys Of Teeny-Boppers That Always Save The World.

True: (To Lucas) I Think you should be it's newest member.

Quinn: To join you must answer on question. Is it always up to you to save the show?

Lucas: Yeah.

Wesley: Congratulations. Welcome to the PBOTBTASTW.

Lucas: Perhaps you two could help me.

Quinn: What's the problem fellow PBOTBTASTW-er?

Lucas: Our Submarine. (They take off. Wade follows Quinn because that's all she ever did and Rembrandt goes along too. He wants to meet the talking dolphin.)

Walman: Oh that's what it is.

Alonzo: I still think it looks like a giant metallic squid.

Arturro: INDY! INDY!

Alonzo: (To Julia) Do you think that guy will ever get over this Indy person?

True: Look at these people. They're nuts.

Uly: I think if any more people show up, I'm moving in with the Terrians.

Bridger: Who is the leader of the group?

Devon: I am.

Bridger: Do you know what is going on here?

Devon: Why?

Bridger: Just curious, besides the author is having a dry spell right now.

Danziger: Oh. Well while she's having that dry spell, do you think we could get on our way?

Devon: Good idea.

Crusher: What about us?

Devon: I think that you people would be alright if you stayed with the giant squid.

Ford: It's a submarine.

Alonzo: I still think it's a giant squid with no tentacles.

Lucas: Captain! Captain! I think we solved the problem.

Bridger: So quickly? How?

Lucas: We used the whatnot scanner and with the thingamajig with all the flashing lights, we made a few more calculations.

Danziger: Let me guess, you figured out that you are missing the water that the giant squid needs to move in?

Wesley: How did you?

Morgan: Listen diaper-rash we could have told you that when you arrived.

Quinn: How? You can't possibly be as smart as the PBOTBTASTW.

Danziger: Why can't we? Just because we aren't on the cover of YM?

Quinn: Yes, you and the bureaucrat can't possibly be as loved by female fans as we are by prepubescents.

(A Large group combined of Rabid Clancyettes and RHM's, led by Mary, chase PBOTBTASTW with the full intent of killing them.)

Alonzo: Hey? Where are the Solace Seekers?

Julia: Still Seeking. And they had better not find you until I'M finished with you fly-boy.

Alonzo: According to the fan fiction, that will be never.

Voice of God: One day Alonzo YOU WILL BE MINE. I'M God when I write these things so I can do what I like!

Bess: Look at all those people who lust after you sweetie.

Morgan: But I will always be faithful honey, that's part of my appeal.

Devon: Do you think this day will ever end?

The End
Next time: E2 VS Forever Knight


There, that little Koba finally is leaving me alone. NO OH NO!!!! It said it may be back !!!!!!!
Ps: Anybody know the character's names in Pigs in Space? I want to use them for one of these.
Plus if you are going to respond, can you please send me the names of some sci-fi shows, can't think of many, I just need to be reminded.

Please send all Accolades, Annoying things about my writing style, An Abundance of Cash, Antonio Sabato jr, etc or Anything else, to

carre1@server.uwindsor.ca

Emma Pentland
This is not your planet, you are not GOD here
Solace Seeker
2nd Official Heller's Angel!
Assistant Dean to the Flight School at G.U.
And
Special Research Division: Indestructible Gear
G.U.-Because a mind is a terrible thing!


This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.