A SNOW MAN BY ANY OTHER NAME
By
Meghann Smith


Timeline: Time Unknown
Author's E-Mail: =Unknown E-Mail=


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hi, all! My friend Meghann is here in the room with me, and she wrote as story that's she's willing to share with you all!!! It is a kid's book and it has the Adventures of True, Uly and the Koba!! Remember, it WOULD look better if there were pictures, but that can't be helped. So, here goes...


A Snow Man By Any Other Name...
By Meghann Smith (No I did NOT make her up. An YES Lisa it's her.)

One snowy day, True decided to make a snow person. Uly found out, and he too wanted to make one. So, they gathered rocks for eyes, Morgan's knit cap, synthetic corn for the nose, and wire for the mouth. They also brought the Koba, since adults are too incompetent to care for a Koba. True and Uly built a snowman with a big ball, a medium ball, and a small one for the head. When they were done, True and Uly were proud of the snow person. The Koba was confused, cocking its head sideways, wondering if he should bite it or not.
"It looks real!" Uly cried.
"It looks like the Koba!" True cried.
"His name is Uly," said Uly with a smirk crossing his face. "Not! It's name should be True!!" yelled True angrily. Soon they began to yell and snow balls started to fly. Which is a bad thing, since a rock can work it's way in, and poke someone' eye out. Yale heard the screaming, and contacted Devon and Danziger, who responded right away.
"What are you two fighting about?" Devon asked. "We can't agree on a name for a snow man," True said sternly. "Yea," piped in Uly.
"Why don't you name after something you both like?" Danziger inquired. "How 'bout Frosty!?" said Yale.
"Yuck," said True and Uly in unison. "You *have* to be kidding." They the Koba walked over to True, and lifted his arms toward her, indicating it wanted to be held. True picked him up, and Uly petted his head.
"I know," Uly said. "We can call it Koba!" "Yeah!" said True.
"Yeah!" said Devon.
"Okay, that sounds good to me." Danziger put in. "*Boo!*" said Yale, pouting slightly. "I wanna name it Frosty!!" "We can build _another_ snowman, and name it Frosty." Devon told him kindly. "Why do you want to name it Frosty?" True inquired. As they built the snowman, Yale explained the story on Frosty the snowman who came to life one day. When they were finally done, they had an army of snowmen, and a touch of frost-bite. But they didn't care, and they sang all the way back to the med-tent, where they found Morgan. He was angry since he had real bad frost-bite on his ears.

(We do not recomend stealing, nor condone it. If you want to teach your child more about the horrors of stealing, look for my first book, Johnny Stole a Pack of Gum, and Is Now Burning In H*ll. By Meghann Smith. Now, back to Earth 2...)

-The End-


Hope ye liked. If ya didn't don't aim the heavy objects at me. Aim 'em at Meg. She wrote it, and therefore gets ALL the blame.

Bye all!!!

A.J.
Original Baines Bunny, and Yale's Yenta.
Dev' an' Danz' 4ever.
Annoying customer to the New Pacifica Public Library, and
Moon Cross Bookstore.

"Hey Adair, you lucid?" John Danziger.


This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.