CHELSEA
By
Nancy


Timeline: Years after
Author's E-Mail: rapture@visi.net


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hi,
I've decided to write a sequel to Earth2 the War Enjoy, and comment if you want.
Nancy

PS: The one on my web site will be two acts if I'm ever able to place it there, But this one is the same length as that one.

Not meant to infringe on any copyrights.


Earth2-Chelsea

This one basically revolves around Chelsea Solace (Alonzo and Julia's daughter) as she's growing. However, it's about everyone else too.

Act One of 1

Scene 1: Two weeks after John and Devon's wedding at their house.

Uly: Are they here yet?

True: No not yet. Chelsea no, get that out of your mouth. (She takes the object. Chelsea lets out a piercing cry, so Julia picks her up).

Alonzo: You can't pick her up each time she cries you'll spoil her.

Julia (Holding Chelsea): Yeah right.

Yale: They're back. (Enter John and Devon. Everyone greets them. Moments later in the kitchen).

Julia: So sis did you have fun?

Devon: Yes.

Julia: How much fun?

Devon: Wouldn't you like to know.

Julia: Chelsea no!! (She takes a pencil away from her before she has to chance to put it in her mouth). This one scares me. What if she ends up swallowing something?

Devon: Relax, she'll be fine.

Julia: Not if she gets a hold of medication or something. (Devon calms her down. Suddenly a sharp pain slices through Julia's head, which causes her to drop Chelsea. Devon catches her).

Devon (Worried): Are you okay? Alonzo!!

Julia: Yeah it's gone now.

Devon (Worried): What was it?

Julia: A sharp pain in my head. (Enter Alonzo).

Alonzo: What's up? (Devon tells him). Did you see Dr. Swanson yet?

Julia: No.

Devon: This has happened before?

Julia: Yeah, last week.

Alonzo: I'm taking you there myself.

Julia: No, I'm afraid of what he'll tell me.

Devon: Hey, I'm sure it's treatable. It's probably a delayed reaction from your war injuries.

Julia: One year later?

Alonzo: It's possible.

Scene 2: The next day in Dr. Swanson's office. After he's examined her.

Dr. Swanson: It's a delayed reaction to the brain trauma you suffered last year. (He writes her a prescription). Finish these and the headaches should go away in ten days.

Julia (Relieved): I will. (They leave. On the way to their Mini Transrover). We need someone to watch Chelsea. These headaches are occurring without warning and I don't want to drop her again.

Alonzo: I'll keep an eye on both of you, okay.

Julia: You're going to need help.

Alonzo: I'll ask Bess or Devon to help me. (They go home).

Scene 3: Five years later in an underground dwelling on the outskirts of New Pacifica.

Penal Colonist: Hey man how's it going?

Gaal: Pretty good. Do you have anything new to tell me?

Penal Colonist: Yes, Alonzo and Julia have a daughter now.

Gaal: Perfect, someone who doesn't recognize me.

Penal Colonist: Wait a minute. You're not going to hurt this kid are you?

Gaal: Of course not; I'm not a monster. I just want her father and Danzinger; if I take her they'll soon follow. (He laughs evilly).

Scene 4: Currently at the Solace's.

Chelsea: Why can't I go?

Julia: The waves are too rough today.

Chelsea: I can handle them.

Julia: No Chelsea. (She goes to the bathroom. Chelsea sneaks out. Moments later Julia returns). Chelsea, honey where are you? (She searches the entire house, and then goes outside). Chelsea Marie Solace get back here now!!

Chelsea: No, I'm running away!! (Suddenly Gaal appears in front of Chelsea).

Gaal: Poppett, I don't believe we've met.

Julia (Horrified): No, get away from her!! (She tackles Gaal and starts hitting him). Chelsea run!! Get Daddy!! (Gaal overpowers Julia and knocks her out).

Chelsea (Crying): Mommy!! (Gaal takes Chelsea to his hideout. Moments later Julia awakens).

Devon (Worried): Thank God. Are you okay; what happened?

Julia (Alarmed): Where's Chelsea?

Yale: What are you talking about?

Julia (Hysterical): Oh my God he has her. (She tries to get up and almost collapses. Devon catches her and makes her sit down. Julia starts crying). Gaal has my baby.

Devon (She hugs her): Oh my God. (Yale contacts John and Alonzo, and Devon takes Julia to the hospital).

Scene 5: Later at the hospital in one of the examining rooms.

Julia (Anxious): I'm fine. Let me go now.

Dr. Meyer: You are not fine you have a concussion.

Julia (Growing angry): I don't care!! You're not admitting me!! I have to rescue Chelsea!!

Devon (Upset): Leave that to the rest of us. You need to rest.

Julia (Angry): The hell I do!! (She walks out and runs into Bess).

Bess (Upset): The men have started searching, and Uly's trying to get the Terrians to help.

Julia (She simmers down): Thank God, can you give me a ride somewhere?

Bess (Suspicious): Wait a minute. What did the doctor say? You don't look so good. (Devon and Dr. Meyer approach them. Meyer injects Julia with a sedaderm). What's going on?

Devon (Upset): She has a concussion, and she tried to leave.

Bess (Upset): Can you blame her?

Devon (Upset): No I can't.

Scene 6: The next morning in her hospital room.

Julia (Upset): Did you find Chelsea?

Alonzo (Upset): No, but we've heard from Gaal.

Julia (Upset): And?

Alonzo (Upset): John and I have to meet with him tonight. Then he'll release Chelsea.

Julia (Upset): Where are you meeting him?

Alonzo (Upset): Get some sleep.

Julia (Upset): No tell me.

Alonzo (Upset): We're meeting him in the woods.

Julia (Upset): That's real specific. Why won't you tell me?

Alonzo (Upset): Because if I do you'll find a way to get out of here and show up.

Julia (Frustrated): He has Chelsea. I just can't stand in the sidelines; I want out of here. (She starts crying).

Alonzo (Upset): Sh, (he holds her): we're going to get her back I promise. (He kisses her. One hour before the meeting Julia sneaks out of the hospital and heads for the woods. Currently in her hospital room).

Nurse: Oh shit. (Enter Devon).

Devon (Upset): What's wrong? (She looks around and becomes hysterical). Damn it!! I thought she was asleep!! (They alert security, and then Devon leaves to find her. Also, she contacts John and tells him).

Scene 7: Twenty minutes later in the woods.

Chelsea: Mommy?

Julia (Crying for joy): Baby. (She picks her up and hugs her).

Chelsea: Uly and the Terruians saved me. Are you okay?

Julia (Holding her): I am now.

Uly (Worried): Why aren't you in the hospital? My mom said that you have a concussion.

Chelsea: What's that? (Uly tells her. Chelsea becomes worried). We have to take her back to the hospital.

Uly (Worried): Yeah I know.

Julia: Wait a minute. What about Gaal?

Chelsea: He got away. His partner got killed. (Suddenly they hear voices).

Gaal: You two are early.

Alonzo (Furious): Shut up. Where's my daughter?

Gaal: Wouldn't you like to know. (He aims a gun at them and prepares to fire. Julia aims her magpro at him and fires. He dies instantly).

John: Julia?

Julia: Hi, she's safe Alonzo. (Chelsea and Uly come out of hiding. Alonzo hugs Chelsea and Julia).

Chelsea: We have to get mommy back to the hospital.

Alonzo: Yeah I know; let's go. (Devon pulls up in a dunerail).

John: Don't lecture her she saved our lives.

Chelsea: Hi aunt Devon.

Devon: Hi sweetie, (she hugs her): are you okay?

Chelsea: Yeah, Uly and the Terrians saved me.

Devon (She hugs Uly): I'm proud of you little guy.

Uly: Mom I'm not little anymore.

Julia: I owe you one Uly.

Uly: No you don't. You saved my dad's life. (They leave).

Scene 8: One week later at the Solace's. The doorbell rings so Julia answers it.

Julia: Can I help you?

Eric: Julia Solace.

Julia: Yeah.

Eric: Do you remember me? (She has a flashback to the night the Hospital and RR zone was bombed during the war).

Julia: Yes I do. I tried to help you and...

Eric: I know, I remember. I think about it everyday. (She lets him in. Moments later). I feel responsible for what happened to you.

Julia: Well you shouldn't. It's not your fault that you were hurt in the blast.

Eric: Do you ever have nightmares about it?

Julia: Sometimes, look I'm glad that you're okay now and that you're walking again. But I put this behind me and I want to keep it that way.

Eric: Have you dealt with it at all?

Julia: Thanks for stopping by. I think you better go.

Eric: If you ever need someone to talk to about this. (He gives her his business card).

Julia: Yes I'll call you.

Eric: Okay. (He leaves. Later that night on the dream plane).

Soldier (Eric): Incoming!!

John: Get down now!! (He pushes Julia to the ground and shields her from harm. After it's over he lets her up). Are you okay?

Julia: No this isn't happening again.

John: What isn't? (She turns around and sees Eric lying on the ground wounded).

Julia: No.

John: Come on we have to help him.

Julia: So I can get shot again? No way someone else will help him. (Eric screams out in pain, so she gives in and heads toward him).

Chelsea: Hi mommy.

Julia: Chelsea, what are you doing here? (The council soldier shows up, aims his gun at Chelsea, and fires). No!! (She wakes up crying).

Alonzo (Holding her): It's okay I'm here.

Julia (Crying): He shot Chelsea.

Alonzo (Holding her): Chelsea's fine it was just a bad dream.

Julia (Crying): Last night he shot you, and the night before he shot Devon. Each time he shoots someone I care about instead of me.

Alonzo (Holding her): You never went to see a counselor. I think it's time you did.

Julia (She dries her eyes): I don't need counseling.

Alonzo: Honey, it's still eating away at you. It's been six years.

Julia: I know how long it's been. (He convinces her to see a counselor, eventually she mentally recovers).

Scene 9: Ten years later at New Pacifica High School.

Matt: Come on you don't really want to go to class do you?

Chelsea: If I get caught cutting class again I'm dead.

Matt: They won't kill you; they're your parents. Come on please.

Chelsea: Well okay. (Later in the woods).

Matt: I think Jack is using again.

Chelsea: Are you sure?

Matt: Pretty much.

Chelsea: After all the trouble my mom went through to save his life when he accidentally odeed on Cocaine? That idiot. (Jack arrives).

Jack: Who's an idiot?

Chelsea: You are.

Jack: What did I do? (He lights a joint, she takes a toke, and hands it back to him).

Chelsea: You can't handle it Jack.

Jack: Oh and you can?

Chelsea: Yes, I only get high twice a year at the most.

Jack: That will change.

Matt: No it won't; I'm keeping an eye on her.

Julia (Angry): Oh that's nice.

Chelsea (Stunned): Hi mom. (Jack stomps the joint out).

Scene 10: Later at the Solace's.

Chelsea: I'm not a regular user, so what's the big deal?

Julia: I don't care if you do it once every five years. You're not allowed to do drugs.

Chelsea: I won't do anything stupid. What's wrong with experimenting?

Julia: Plenty, I've seen a lot of kids die from experimenting and you're not going to be one of them.

Chelsea: You and dad drink sometimes.

Julia: That's different.

Chelsea: How is it different?

Julia: Alcohol is legal, and we're adults. We know when to quit.

Chelsea: So do I. (Enter Alonzo. Julia tells him everything).

Alonzo: You're grounded for a week.

Chelsea: But

Alonzo: And you're not allowed to hang out with Matt and Jack anymore.

Chelsea: Fine!! (She goes to her room and slams the door behind her).

Alonzo: What if she doesn't listen to me? Who knows what they'll get her to try next.

Julia: Calm down flyboy. We'll get through to her. (She kisses him).

Scene 11: Currently at the Danzinger's.

True: Will Uly be gracing us with his presence tonight?

Devon: True, he has to be with the Terrians right now.

True: And your okay with that?

Devon: No, are you sure you want to move out?

True: Yes, it's long overdue.

Devon: But there's plenty of room here. I'll buy you a bolt lock.

True: You're going to be okay. You'll have dad all to yourself. (Enter John).

John: Devon she agreed to stay here till she finished college, let go.

Devon (She hugs True): I can't. (The doorbell rings. John lets the Martin's and Solace's in. Moments later in the kitchen).

Chelsea: Aunt Devon did you ever do drugs when you were my age?

Devon: Once, but I didn't like it.

Chelsea: Why not?

Julia: Chelsea that's enough.

Chelsea: They won't let me, not even occasionally.

Devon: Good, I don't want to hear about you ending up in the emergency room.

Chelsea: I'm careful.

Bess: You are now, but addictions have a nasty habit of sneaking up on you. You can lose control in the blink of an eye. (Enter True).

True: What's going on?

Chelsea (She rolls her eyes): Drug lecture

True: Are you using?

Chelsea: Only twice a year. It's not like I'm doing it everyday.

True: Be careful. Don't let anyone slip you any bad stuff.

Devon: True!!

True: Hey it's her life right. She can screw it up if she wants.

Chelsea: I thought you loved me.

True: I do, and if you quit all together. I'll take you shopping.

Chelsea: I don't need to be bribed. If it's bothering everyone that much I'll quit. (Enter Uly). Uly!! (She hugs him).

Uly (Hugging her): Hey kid. (He kisses her on the forehead. Everyone else greets him. Later during dinner).

Morgan: So the Terrians actually let you out sometimes eh?

Uly: Yeah sometimes. This is great mom. I've really missed your cooking.

Devon: I can see that; slow down before you choke okay.

Uly: Okay. (Chelsea's gazing at him). Hey, I'm not going to disappear before your eyes okay.

Chelsea (Dazed): Huh. (True stifles a laugh. Later on the back porch).

True: Uly she has a crush on you.

Uly: But I'm thirteen years older than her.

True: She doesn't care; just don't make a move for three more years okay.

Uly: That's sick she's my cousin.

True: Half cousin.

Uly: She'll get over her crush. (Chelsea comes out).

Chelsea: I don't have a crush on you relax. I was just admiring your good looks. I like Matt.

Uly: My heart's breaking. (He smiles, kisses her on the cheek, and leaves).

Scene 12: One week later at the beach.

Matt: Can I talk to you for a minute?

Julia: Go ahead.

Matt: Since Chelsea's quitting, I'll quit too. It's Jack I'm worried about.

Julia: What do you mean?

Matt: He's constantly putting pressure on her, and I can't be there all of the time.

Julia: What are you saying?

Matt: Keep an eye on her for me will ya?

Julia: Sure.

Matt: Thanks. (He leaves).

Alonzo: He has it bad for Chelsea.

Julia: I see that. (They continue their walk).

Scene 13: Meanwhile at Jack's house, on gear.

Jack: Hey Chelsea why don't you come over?

Chelsea: Don't you ever use the telephone?

Jack: We don't have one; they're too old fashioned.

Chelsea: I think they're cute.

Jack: Come on over.

Chelsea: No, I love Matt remember?

Jack: But I love you.

Chelsea: I know you do.

Jack: Then give me a chance. Maybe you'll fall in love with me. (Suddenly she screams). Chelsea what's wrong? Chelsea!! (He contacts Julia and Alonzo. They start searching, and find her gear abandoned in the woods).

Julia (Hysterical): Chelsea where are you?! Come on baby answer me. Chelsea!! (No reply. Several hours later the whole town is searching for her).

Scene 14: Presently at the Solace's.

Matt (Worried): Did your gear record it?

Jack (Worried): It wasn't on visual.

Matt (Worried): Damn it!!

Jack (Worried): Hey man we're going to find her.

Matt (Worried): Alive?

Jack (Worried): Yes.

Scene 15: One week later at the Danzinger's. Chelsea's still missing.

Uly (Upset): I can't find her on the dream plane. Wherever she is, she's not dreaming. You don't think she's....

Devon (Upset): No, she's not dead. We're going to find her.

Uly (Upset): You know we never did find Riley.

Devon (Upset): Uly he was a holographic image.

Uly (Upset): Yeah, but was it an image of a real person?

Devon (Upset): I don't know.

Scene 16: Meanwhile at the Solace's on the dream plane.

Alonzo: Chelsea, Chelsea where are you?! I'm here baby answer me!! (Reilly appears).

Reilly: Hello Solace.

Alonzo (Furious): No, we destroyed you after the Terrians got rid of the biostat chips.

Reilly: No, you destroyed the hologram I created of myself. Looking for Chelsea?

Alonzo (Furious): You bastard, if you've hurt her.

Reilly: Oh I already let her go, after I wiped her mind of all her memories with the mind wipe drug. (Alonzo lunges at him. Reilly disappears and then appears behind Alonzo). Tell Julia that's what she gets for betraying the Council. (He leaves, and Alonzo awakens).

Julia (Crying): Did you find her?

Alonzo (Devastated): No.

Julia (Crying): What's wrong; what did you see?

Alonzo (Devastated): Reilly. (He tells her everything).

Julia (Crying): No, no!! (Alonzo holds her).

Alonzo (Holding her): We're going to find her; we're not giving up, and there's a vaccine remember?

Julia (Crying): He could've taken her anywhere. What if he didn't give her any supplies when he released her? If he even had her in the first place.

Alonzo (Holding her): Right now it's our only lead. (They get everyone together and set up search teams).

Scene 17: The next day at The Eden Advance Project's first winter camp. Inside the biodome.

Mary: What are you doing here? Who are you?

Chelsea (Trembling): I don't know.

Mary: You don't know what?

Chelsea (She starts backing away): Leave me alone.

Mary: Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. (She calms her down. Later after she's eaten).

Chelsea: The last thing I remember is waking up all alone. Everything else is a complete blank.

Mary: Hmm, maybe the Elder can help you.

Chelsea: Who's he?

Mary: An old man that lives in a cave. Come on let's go. (They leave).

Scene 18: Later in the caverns.

Mary: I found this girl; she doesn't know who she is. Can you help her?

Elder: Come in child. (Chelsea reluctantly enters). She reminds me of somebody.

Mary: Me too, but I can't put my finger on it.

Chelsea: Concentrate, maybe you know where I'm supposed to be.

Elder: She reminds me of Julia and Alonzo.

Mary: I see it now. (She goes to sleep and enters the dream plane).

Alonzo: Mary?

Mary: Hi Alonzo.

Alonzo: Hi, what brings you here?

Mary: Is your daughter missing?

Alonzo (His face grows stormy): Yes.

Mary: I think she's with me in the Elder's cave.

Alonzo: We'll be there as soon as possible. Don't let any strange men in the cave; her abductor is still on the loose. (He awakens at the Solace and Danzinger campsite). She's with Mary and the Elder; she's safe.

Julia (Crying for joy): Oh Thank God. (They embrace. The next morning in the caverns).

Chelsea: Who's coming again?

Mary: Your parents. Your mom knows how to make your memory come back.

Chelsea: Were they worried about me?

Elder: Very, you've been missing for days.

Chelsea: How did I disappear? (Enter the search party). Are they safe?

Mary: Yes, they're your family.

Julia (Crying): Chelsea?

Chelsea (She looks at Mary): That's me right.

Mary: Right. (Julia hugs Chelsea).

Chelsea: You must be my mom. I'm sorry that I can't remember you.

Julia (She dries her eyes): That's not your fault. (She takes out a sedagun and loads the vaccine in it).

Chelsea (She backs away): What is that thing?

Julia: It's okay baby. It'll make you better.

Alonzo: We would never give you anything that would hurt you. (She lets Julia inject it. One hour later her memory returns).

Chelsea: Some jerk named Reilly did it.

Alonzo (He hugs her): We know. Let's go home.

Chelsea: But Reilly.

Devon: Let us worry about Reilly. He won't get near you again I promise. (As they're leaving. Julia hugs Mary and the Elder).

Julia: Thank you, I owe you both.

Elder: No you don't. (Enter Reilly).

Reilly: Well isn't this a pleasant scene?

Julia (Furious): You're in for it. No one messes with my child. John hand me the magpro.

Reilly (He takes out a device): Go ahead, but first it's time to watch your daughter die. (He presses a button on the device, which causes Chelsea to scream in pain and collapse. Julia and Alonzo rush to her side).

John (Furious): What else did you inject into her Reilly?!

Reilly: Wouldn't you like to know. (He laughs evilly).

Alonzo (Furious): If she dies, I'll see to it that you die a very slow death.

Reilly: Your point being? (He presses the button again; Chelsea screams out again).

Julia (Hysterical): Reilly please. I'll do anything. Just let her live.

Reilly: It's too late. (He prepares to push the button again, so John shoots and kills him. Julia examines Chelsea).

Chelsea (Weak): What's the damage?

Julia (Horrified): You're going to be okay. Get some rest we'll be home soon. (Later on the aircraft, while Chelsea's sleeping).

Alonzo (Worried): What's going on?

Julia (Upset): There's some kind of implant in her chest, and it released heavy doses of toxins when Reilly activated the device. They're still being released. I can remove the implant, and hopefully the hospital back home has enough of the antidote to save her. (Tears well in her eyes).

Alonzo (Close to crying): And if they don't? (She starts crying). No. (He starts crying; they try to comfort each other. Devon goes to check on Chelsea. John goes after her).

John (Upset): How's she doing?

Devon (Upset): Her fever's rising. Damn Reilly.

John (Upset): She's going to be okay. (He calms her).

Scene 19: Later in New Pacifica, at the hospital. Julia removes the implant and another doctor injects the antidote.

Dr. Allen: I just hope it kicks in in time.

Julia (Upset): It will. (The drug starts kicking in. Several hours later Chelsea awakens. Julia examines her).

Uly (Upset): Well?

Julia (Relieved): She's going to be okay. (Everyone sighs in relief).

Chelsea (Groggy): Like what's going on? (Alonzo tells her everything).

Scene 20: One week later at the beach.

Matt: Do you want to go out tonight?

Chelsea: Well uh...

Jack: Ahh ditch him. I'll show you a better time.

Matt: Why don't you go home you idiot. (The boys start arguing, so Chelsea goes home).

Alonzo: Jack should just give up.

Julia: Try telling him that.

Alonzo: I have, and it just encouraged him further.

Julia: Hey flyboy, see that cavern over there?

Alonzo: Yes.

Julia: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Alonzo: Yep. (They go make love in the cavern).

-The End-


I hope everyone liked it. The story is over; you can put it away now. *Grin*

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.