SEQUEL
By
Nancy


Timeline: On way to New Pacifica
Author's E-Mail: rapture@visi.net


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
This is the sequel to Even the Best Intentions can be Deadly. I couldn't think of a better title so bear with me. :-)

Plotline created by: Nancy, Chris Eldredge, Elizabeth Jones, and Elizabeth Heckert

Earth2 and its characters belong to Universal and Amblin. No infrigement of copyright is intended.


Sequel (1/5)
Written by Nancy

Chapter One

Three days after Dr. Kramer left the group at a camp that he set up. He has a camp fire blazing and a makeshift tent set up. He pulls out a communtication device and attaches it to his gear. Moments later he enters VR.

"Greetings Citizen Kramer."

"Hello Reilly."

"Did you capture Uly and Dr. Heller yet?"

"No I haven't, I had a little trouble." He tells him everything.

"Ahh she's pregnant, don't worry I have a plan." Reilly laughs evilly and preps Dr. Kramer for it."

Seven months later on route to New Pacifica. Everyone is gathered around the campfire. Except for Julia, Devon, John, and Yale. John's genes have been planted in Devon's unborn babies.

"What's taking so long?" Says a nervous Uly.

"Relax Uly, it takes a while. My mom was in labor for ten hours with me." Says Bess.

"Yeah but Julia is still pregnant, what if she goes into labor while she's trying to deliver my moms baby."

"He has a point there." Alonzo says worriedly. "Julia is two weeks late already."

"Chill, remember Yale is doing the actual work, Julia's just coaching him." Morgan says in a calming voice.

Suddenly a cry breaks through the night air. Excitement builds and the others expect John to come out any minute now and tell them what's going on. Twenty minutes and nothing.

"Oh no, what's going on?" Says True on the verge of tears. "Is the baby all right?"

Another cry breaks through the air. Moments later Yale comes out. "Yale, what's going on is it a boy or a girl?" Uly anxiously inquires.

"Both." Yale grins.

"Both?" True confusily states.

"Yes, you two have a new brother and a new sister."

Everyone cheers and starts celebrating. One hour later in the Medical tent.

"Wow I never knew I can love another person so much." Uly says as he's cradling his baby sister.

"They're cute huh?" Says True as she cradles her baby brother.

"Yeah they are." He gazes at his baby sister. "Don't worry little one. You're big brother here is always going to look out for you. I'll protect you forever." He kisses her on the forehead.

Devon and John hold each other and take in the scene before them with tears of joy in their eyes.

"We really have to think of names for those two." John finally says.

"That we do." Devon says as she kisses him.

Morgan comes rushing in. "Hey Yale I really hate to interrupt at a time like this, but...."

"But what?" Yale inquires.

"Julia's water broke."

"All right." True exclaims.

Yale leaves with Morgan. Devon tries to get up to follow, and John stops her.

"No way mom. You have to rest. Alonzo, Bess, and Yale will take great care of her and the baby."

"Yeah but..."

"Don't argue with me." He kisses her blocking off further argument.

"Ok dad." Devon smiles and kisses him back.

Two hours later in Julia and Alonzo's tent.

"Oh Alonzo, she's so beautiful." Julia says through her tears of joy as she's holding their new daughter.

Alonzo kisses both of them.

"Sure is just like her mother."

Julia grins at him and kisses him.

The new parents share their joy and dreams for the future unaware that their camp is being watched. John and Devon name their Children Agatha Eben and Johnathan Edward. Alonzo and Julia name theirdaughter Chelsea Marie.

One week later in camp. While everyone is packing up to move out again.

"Honey are you all right?" Morgan asks out of concern.

"Yeah I'm fine." Bess distractedly says.

"You're not fooling me, now what's wrong?"

She's watching Devon and Julia with the babies. Morgan finally notices.

"Bess we already discussed this and decided that we are going to wait until we get to New Pacifica before we start planning for a baby."

"I know, but lately..."

"I know, me too." He wraps his arms around her.

"So why not start trying especially if it's what we both want?" She asks.

"Honey, it's too dangerous under the circumstances we are under. You have to remember that Devon and Julia's pregnancies were unplanned."

"I know that, but everyone has already agreed to protect the babies at all costs so why wouldn't they agree to do that for our baby?"

"It would be unfair of us to ask them too if the pregnancy was planned." Morgan explains.

"No it wouldn't." Julia grins, she has Chelsea in her arms.

They turn around to face her.

"Now do you two seriously want to have a baby?"

"Yes, but we can wait." Morgan says.

"No we can't." Bess jumps in.

"Morgan, why wait? Life is too short to put things on hold. Several of us have almost died on this trip, me included." Julia muses. "Don't tempt fate; life is way too short."

There's a long silence.

"Hey Morgan, do you want to hold Chelsea? You haven't held any of the babies yet." Her and Bess exchange knowing glances.

"Um er I've never held a baby before what if I drop her?" He fidgets nervously.

"You won't drop her." Julia grins and shows him the proper way to hold a baby.

Finally Chelsea is in Morgan's arms. Moments later his heart melts. "I want one of these." Morgan says in awe.

The women laugh.

"So we are agreed then; we're going to start trying?" Bess inquires.

"You're darn right we are." Morgan exlaims. The Martins kiss.

Later at another campsite. The tents are all setup and dinner is being cooked by Bess and Magus. Walman, Baines, and Cameron are at the left hand center of camp playing poker. And the babies are napping. Julia's in the Solace's tent watching Chelsea sleep when suddenly an overwhelming sense of dread sweeps over her.

"Oh my God, she's in danger." Julia says as she watches her child sleep.

Moments later Alonzo enters the tent while Julia is examining Chelsea. "Honey, she's fine. Stop examining her all the time."

Julia finishes and discovers that she is healthy but the bad feeling stays with her.

"Yes she is healthy Flyboy, but something is wrong. She's in danger. I can feel it."

"No she's not querida." He takes her in his arms. "Not while I'm around."

"I know you mean well but my mother's intuition is in overdrive right now. I want our tent guarded."

He gazes into her worried eyes.

"Ok, it will be." He kisses her.

Later in the Meal tent during dinner. Alonzo asks Walman and Cameron to take turns guarding their tent.

"Sure I have no problem with it." Walman says. "But why?"

"Cameron?" Julia says.

"Sure I'll do it, but what is going on here?"

"Chelsea needs the extra protection." Julia exclaims.

"Julia what's going on?" Devon inquires.

"I don't know Devon, but something is seriously wrong. I can feel it." Julia says in an urgent tone.

"Julia calm down, everything will be all right." John says comfortingly.

"No John, Chelsea will get the increased security. Mother's intuiton is nothing to be ignored." Devon states.

Currently on the outskirts of camp. Dr. Kramer pulls out the communtication device and attaches it to his gear. Moments later he enters VR.

"Do you have the baby yet?" Reilly inquires.

"No I don't. It's impossible that baby is never alone."

"Then wait till someone is alone with her, knock them out with a sedaderm and then take her."

"Sure no problem, but I have something to ask you first."

"Go ahead."

"What do you plan to do to Alonzo and Julia's baby."

"Relax, the baby won't be harmed."

"What do you plan to do to her?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Just bring her to me as soon as possible." Reilly signs out.

Kramer eventually takes the gear off and starts questioning whether or not he should go through with it. Suddenly a Terrian appears before him. He jumps fifty feet.

"What do you want? Leave me alone."

The Terrian comes forward, places it's palm on Dr. Kramers forehead which causes Kramer to fall asleep. He enters the Dreamplane and is shown what Reilly plans to do to Chelsea. Moments later Dr. Kramer wakes in a cold sweat.

"I won't do it. I won't. The hell with you Reilly." He heads to the Eden Advance's Camp site.


Sequel (2/5)
Written by Nancy

Plotline created by: Nancy, Chris Eldredge, Elizabeth Jones, and Elizabeth Heckert

Chapter Two

Later that evening in camp.

"Perimeter alert!! Perimeter alert!!" Zero warns.

Everyone rushes out of bed, and into some decent clothes and rushes outside. Devon and Julia stay with the babies and children. Walman and Baines capture the intruder.

"You have a lot of nerve coming back here man." Alonzo glares at him.

"Please you have to listen to me it concerns your daughter." Kramer pleads. "Reilly ordered me to abduct her."

A shocked silence falls among the group.

"You're council?! You bastard!!" Magus hollers.

"Stop," Yale says. "Let's hear him out."

Moments later at the camp fire.

"Now what is Reilly planning?" Julia inquires.

"As soon as he had Chelsea, he was going to alter her genes, turn her into a Zed, and order her to hunt you down and kill you."

"That's impossible Reilly is just a holographic image." John says.

"No he's not. Reilly is very real. I've seen him myself. I know where their headquarters are." Says Kramer.

There's a long silence.

"So as soon as he realises that you're not going to bring Chelsea to him. He's going to send a Zed after Julia." Devon says.

"Probably, he never told me how he plans to get his hands on Uly."

"I have a plan. Yale can you construct a life like baby doll?" Alonzo inquires.

"Yes I can, but it won't be ready till morning."

"No problem." Alonzo grins and tells everyone his plan.

One hour later in VR.

"I'll be able to bring the baby to you tomorrow."

"You sound sure of yourself, when earlier you said that it would take time." Reilly eyes him with suspicion.

"Well I have a lot more confidence in my ability now." Dr. Kramer grins. "See you tomorrow." He signs out.

Moments later at council Headquarters.

"You wanted to see me sir?" Asks a tall man in his mid-twenties. He brushes back a strand of his light brown hair and looks at Reilly through icy blue eyes.

"Yes I did. I want you to meet up with Citizen Kramer. You are to leave tonight.

"Yes sir." He leaves Reilly's office.

"You better not be betraying the council Kramer or else." Reilly says vehemetly.


Three hours later at Dr. Kramers campsite. The Council operative arrives only find Dr. Kramer missing. Therefore he tracks him down and spies on the camp. He sees Kramer mingling with the others and overhears their plans.

"I'll be right back." Says Julia.

"Wait where are you going?" Alonzo eyes her provocatively.

"Just to the tent for a second. Cool your jets flyboy." She kisses him and Chelsea and then walks away.

Moments later on the way to her tent. She's walking towards her tent. When suddenly she hears a sound in the woods nearby. She rolls up her left pants leg, and removes a pistol from a hidden holster. "Hmm, maybe I should get someone else to come with me." She muses. "Naah they'll be long gone by then." She heads towards the sound.

A few minutes later in the woods. Alonzo comes in on gear.

"Julia where are you?"

"In the woods I heard something, I'll be back in a minute honey."

"Wait a minute you went alone!!" He says out of alarm. "When Reilly's on the planet looking to get you?!"

"There wasn't enough time to get anyone, oww!!" Her head explodes in pain as a blunt object hits the back of her head. The world around her goes black.

"Julia? Julia!!" Alonzo grabs a magpro and heads for the woods.

"Alonzo what's going on?!" John yells after him.

Devon gets a fix on Julia's last location and her and John head there. Bess and Yale watch the children and babies.

Several moments later in the woods. Alonzo finds Julia's gear abandoned on the ground.

"Julia!! Julia!!" He frantically calls.

John and Devon arrive and he shows him the gear. John shines his flashlight around the area and stops at a patch of blood near where Alonzo found the gear.

"Oh my God." Exclaims a shocked Devon.

Alonzo locates the pistol.

"I gave this to her a few months ago. She wouldn't just leave this lying around."

"Relax buddy we're going to find her." John assures him.

They search long into the night and never find Julia. The next morning in camp.

Dr. Kramer contacts Reilly. Devon and Alonzo are listening in on audio.

"Is there a problem Citizen Kramer?"

"No there isn't a problem. I have the baby now. I'll bring her to you shortly. Is there anything I should know about?"

"No not necessarily, I'll be looking forward to your arrival." Reilly signs out and so does Kramer.

"Damn he's on to us." Kramer says out of frustration.

"He must have had someone tailing you." Devon muses.

"If he hurts Julia I'll kill him." Alonzo seeths.


Currently in Council headquarters. Julia awakens in a hospital bed. To find Reilly staring at her.

"Don't worry Citizen Hanson didn't hit you too hard. The concussion is long gone." Reilly smirks.

"You bastard, you'll never get my daughter, ever!!" Julia yells.

"Maybe not but I will get my revenge. When your husband and friends come to rescue you. I'm afraid that they'll find a dead body instead. Not really your body, but close enough." He chuckles evilly.

"You'll never pull it off I will get out of here and return to them."

"Wrong again, you won't even remember them." Reilly muses. "You'll spend the rest of your life wandering the planet. Never knowing where you came from. Never knowing where you're going to go."

"You'll never get Uly if you do that."

"Oh I don't plan on staying on this planet, so I don't need Uly. I just want you to pay for betraying the council."

He takes out a sedagun and attaches a mind wipe drug to it. Julia tries to get away but finds that she's tied and bound to the bed. She screams out for help as Reilly injects the drug into her.


Several hours later in council headquarters. The Eden Advance team overpowers the council. And holds them at gunpoint.

"Where's Julia you bastard? Answer me!!" Alonzo shouts.

"She's dead. I killed her. Don't worry it was quick. She felt no pain." Reilly says.

"You're lying, now where is she?!"

"Dr. Smith will you show him the body please?" Reilly orders.

Dr. Smith goes to the wall Under Alonzo's watchful eye. He pulls open a steel metal drawer. And pulls the sheet off enough to expose Julia's face. Alonzo starts trembling.

"No, no!!" He kills Reilly in a rage.

Then returns to Julia, takes her in his arms and sobs uncontrollably. A calm and eerie silence falls among the Eden Advance. Moments later.

"How could you let this happen?" Devon directs the question at the council members through her tears. "She has a daughter waiting for her to return you bastards!!"

"Let's kill them." Walman says bitterly.

"No, says Devon. "I want them to live with this. I want them to carry the guilt for the rest of their lives."

The council members are put into a prison which will be guarded by the Terrians, and the Eden Advance buries the dead imposter thinking that it's really Julia. They tearfully say their last goodbye to her and head back to camp.

Several hours later back at camp.

"Where's Julia? Didn't you find her?" Bess inquires. She looks at Devon more closely. "What's wrong?"

"Yes we found Julia, but it was too late." Her voice cracks and the tears start flowing again. John holds her.

"Oh my God." A stunned Bess says.

Yale goes and tell Uly and True. Who take it very hard. Alonzo goes to get Chelsea, as he's holding her.

"We're going to be ok Chels. Mommy will always be with us, will always be watching over us." He kisses her on the forehead and starts crying.


Sequel (3/5)
Written by Nancy

Plotline created by: Nancy, Chris Eldredge, Elizabeth Jones, and Elizabeth Heckert

Chapter Three

The next morning somewhere on the planet. Julia awakens and find herself in the middle of no where. She tries to remember how she got there and who she is but nothing comes to her. She finds a back pack next to her opens it and searches in there. She finds some preserved food and a canteen with water in it.

"What the heck is this stuff and what do you do with it?" She says out loud.

She finds a mirror in there and holds it up a few inches from her face.

"Who are you?" She ponders. Again she tries to recollect a memory any memory but none will come to her.


Currently several Kilometers away at the Eden Advance camp.

"How's your mom?" John inquires.

"Not good", Uly says. "She's sitting in the tent rocking Johnny and Aggie. She won't say a word."

"Damn." He goes to see her.

Moments later in their tent.

"Devon."

She looks up at him for a second and then continues what she was doing. He approaches her.

"Honey, I think they're ready to be put down for a nap."

She finally puts them back in their cribs. John takes Devon into his arms.

"Talk to me." John states.

"What's there to talk about?" Devon says bitterly.

"Devon, I know Julia's death was a shock...."

"I definetly don't want to talk about that." She interrupts.

"Dev.."

"All that trouble to find a cure and to keep her alive when she got bit by that spider several months ago for what?! Huh tell me that?! And why the hell did she go to investigate in the woods by herself that night?! What the hell was she thinking?!" She starts trembling.

"Honey."

"One minute she's alive and joking around and the next she's lying dead with a bullet in her head. Damn Reilly, and damn her for leaving us like that." She starts crying.

He holds her, several minutes later.

"I didn't mean that, I didn't mean to blame Julia. I.."

"Sh," He comforts her.

Presently in Alonzo and Chelsea's tent. Chelsea wakes up crying, which she usually never does. Alonzo picks her up and starts rocking her, so she eventually stops crying. Yale comes in. Alonzo looks up at him.

"Get out." Alonzo flatly demands.

"Alonzo, we're moving out today."

"You're point being. Don't worry I'll be packed in time, now please go away."

Yale eventually leaves him alone. The EA packs up and heads out.


Currently in the Council Members prison.

"Maybe we should tell them that it's a hoax and that she's alive. What can Reilly do he's dead?"

"No way." His friends says.

"Why not? They might release us if we do that."

"No way, not after they killed Reilly."

"You didn't even like him."

"I did to. At least he talked as supposed to those creatures." He motions towards the Terrian guards.


One hour later in the Terrian caverns.

"Oh Alonzo why have you shut us out. Julia's not dead you have to know that." Mary says out loud.

She continues trying to contact him on the dreamplane.

The next day somewhere on the planet. Julia runs into some political prisoners. They're a husband and wife team that was banished here by the council shortly after the EA left the stations.

"What if she's council?" The husband asks as he runs his fingers through his wifes long brown hair and gazes into her hazel eyes.

"She's not council." She stares into his blue eyes. "She's scared blondie."

"Don't call me that." He grins at her. "She may be faking the memory loss. You know how devious the council is."

"She's not faking. Look how long it took us to convince her to stay with us for awhile."

"Cassandra." He starts.

"Don't argue with me Jake please."

She walks away and approaches Julia.

"Come on you haven't eaten anything. When's the last time you ate something?" Cassandra asks Julia.

"I don't know."

"If you don't eat. You can end up starving yourself to death. Come on please eat." Cassandra worriedly says.

"You remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on it."

"Could be someone you knew before you developed amnesia."

"Amnesia?"

Cassandra explains what amnesia is to Julia. Jake comes over still eyeing Julia suspiciously. Julia returns the suspicious gaze. Cassandra bursts out laughing.

"Geez, what am I going to do with you two?" She shakes her head. "Jake she's harmless."

"We don't know that."

"Yeah neither do I." Julia says. "I could've been a killer or something before..."

"I seriously doubt it." Cassandra says.

She checks on the wound that Julia sustained to her head when the operative hit her.

"It's healing right. No infection."

The next day Julia awakens goes outside and finds that she wish she hadn't of awoken. A penal colonist aims a gun at her preparing to fire.

"No!!" Cassandra screams out of fear.

"She had nothing to do with it man leave her alone!!" Jake pleads.

The penal colonist finally backs down.

"What's going on here?" Julia inquires.

"They killed my son." The man says bitterly.

"Your son was brought to us too late, my wife did everything she could to save him." Jake protests.

"Yeah right!!" The penal colonist yells.

"They didn't kill your son, they tried to save him. Put that thing away and calm down." Julia asserts.

"Don't talk to me that way, or I will kill you."

"The hell you will." Cassandra says. "Let her leave, let them both leave. I'm the one you're after."

The penal colonist aims the gun at Julia again.

"No I don't think so." He fires at Julia just as Cassandra jumps in front of her, so the bullet hits Cassandra instead. Jake kills the penal colonist.

Julia rushes into action, gets the bullet out, repairs the damage, and then stitches and bandages the wound.

"She's going to be ok, but she'll be asleep for the next twelve hours." A very relieved Julia says.

"Wait how did you know what to do?"

Julia ponders for awhile.

"I don't know." Julia says.

"Well that doesn't matter anyway. You saved my wife's life. I owe you a lot."

They get Cassandra to bed and start preparing dinner.


Sequel (4/5)
Written by Nancy

Plotline created by: Nancy, Chris Eldredge, Elizabeth Jones, and Elizabeth Heckert

Chapter Four

One week later on route to New Pacifica. The group has been traveling as usual to get to their destination. However, morale is low, and Alonzo is withdrawling more and more from the rest of the group.

One day while setting up camp.

"According to my cooridinates. We should reach New Pacifica before the month is out." Yale says.

"That's great." Devon says halfheartedly while staring at Alonzo. "You know I'm beginning to think that we lost both of them."

"Give him time he'll come around."

"Yale I don't think it's that simple. When's the last time he's taken a break and asked one of us to watch Chelsea?"

"When he and Julia wanted to be alone for a few hours." He says sadly.

"I wish I would've been there that night, so she wouldn't have gone alone." Devon says regretfully.

"No, he probably would've killed you in order to take her."

"If both of us were out there he probably wouldn't have done anything in the first place. He just would've stayed in hiding."

"You don't know that Devon. You need to let go of this and get on with your life. I know you miss Julia we all do, but who is to say she wasn't going to die that day anyway?"

Devon walks away and approaches Alonzo and Chelsea.

"What do you want Devon?" Asks a bitter Alonzo.

"Uly says that the Terrians said that you have shut them out. He also said the Terrians have very important information for you."

"Well they can tell that information to Uly."

"No they can't. They have already tried and it's not working."

"Well then I guess the Terrians aren't as powerful as we thought."

He prepares a bottle for Chelsea and starts feeding her.

"Alonzo," Devon starts.

"Leave me alone Devon. They should have tried to save Julia from the council."

"They were powerless to."

"No they weren't."


Currently where Julia, Cassandra, and Jake are.

"Anything?" Cassandra asks.

"No, and what are you doing out of bed?" Lectures Julia.

"I'm going stir crazy in there, relax I feel fine. I thought for sure that you saving me was a breakthrough in getting your memory back."

"So did I. But I guess not."

Cassandra looks around and notices that Julia's belongings are packed.

"Going somewhere?" Asks Cassandra.

"Yeah I'm leaving in a few minutes."

"What? Why?"

"I need to find where I belong, and I'm not going to find out where that is if I just stay in one place all the time."

"But it's so dangerous out there."

"I'll be ok. Jake gave me a gun."

Jake comes over.

"Honey get back in bed."

"Why didn't you tell me she was leaving?" Cassandra glares at him.

"I was just headed too the tent to tell you, we both were."

"Oh ok," She gives Julia some food to take with her.

"Cass I have enough believe me."

"Well now you have more just in case."

"Thanks," She packs it.

"You take care of yourself. We're always here if you need us." Cassandra says as she hugs her.

"I will." Julia returns the hug.

She says her good bye to Jake. Thanks them for taking her in and then leaves in a vehicle Jake gave her.


Sequel (5/5)
Written by Nancy

Plotline created by: Nancy, Chris Eldredge, Elizabeth Jones, and Elizabeth Heckert

Chapter Five

Three months later in New Pacifica. Construction of the hospital is under way and so is the construction of a community. Also, Bess is three months pregnant. Currently at the beach.

"I thought I'd find you here." John says.

"Are the children all right?" Asks Devon.

"Yes they're fine, and you?"

"I wish she could have seen it John, it's so beautiful here." Devon muses.

"I know, and she does it see it. She's watching over all of us." He says in a comforting tone.

Currently thousands of miles away at the old winter camp. Julia runs into Raggamuffin.

"You look hungry, come with me." Raggamuffin says. Julia backs away. "It's ok, I won't hurt you now come on."

She finally goes with him. Later in the Penal Colonist Caverns.

"Julia?" The Elder greets.

"Who's Julia?" Julia inquires.

"Um, you are."

"Wait do you know me? Have we met before?"

"Yes we have....we." Another man interrupts him.

"No, she has amnesia it appears and she has to remember on her own."

"Ok Doc, but I better contact Devon, they must be worried sick about her."

He goes over to a hibernating Terrian and places a palm on his forehead and enters the dreamplane. Meanwhile in New Pacifica Devon falls asleep and John's arms and enters the dreamplane.

"Hello Devon."

"Hi, it's great to see you again." She hugs him.

"It's great to see you too, but first I have to tell you something. Julia's here with me. She has amnesia but she's safe."

"No, Julia's dead. We saw her body." Devon's face grows stormy.

"What?" The Elder exclaims.

A Terrian appears and transports them to Julia's grave. He brings up the body and pulls a mask off of the face. Revealing a woman that's the spitting image of Eve the hollogram.

"Oh my God." Says a shocked Devon. "Julia's alive."

She suddenly awakens from the dreamplane.

"John you're not going to believe this." She says out of joy and tells him everything.

"Devon, I know you want to believe that it's true but it was just a dream. Julia's gone."

"It wasn't a dream!! Alonzo!! Alonzo!! Get the hovercraft ready!!" She goes over to him.

"Devon what is it?"

She tells him about the dream and Alonzo's face lights up.

"I'll have it ready as soon as possible." He hugs her. "Bess can you watch Chelsea for me."

"Sure, but I don't want you two to get your hopes up about this, what if the dream isn't real."

"It's real Bess, we'll be bringing Julia home, and in no time she'll get her memory back." Devon says.

Alonzo gets the Hovercraft ready and then he and Devon head out.


Four hours later in the Caverns.

"So who are these people again?"

"Your husband and best friend." Says the Elder.

"I told you she has to remember on her own."

"Well it's not like I'm giving her all of the details, relax."

Raggamuffin leads Alonzo and Devon in.

"Julia, querida." Alonzo approaches her. Julia looks at him for a long time.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you." She says.

"It's all right", he says as he hugs her. "We're going to get your memory back."

Moments later.

"I have a baby?"

"Yes you do." Devon says.

"Is she all right?"

"Yes she's fine", Alonzo says. "And it's time I brought you home to her."

"What's her name?"

"No don't tell her, if she can remember on her own once she sees her it can be a big breakthrough." The doctor says.


The next day in New Pacifica. The Hovercraft lands. John is there waiting when Alonzo, Devon, and Julia step out.

"Oh my God." John exclaims.

He goes to greet them. Moments later in the town hall.

"I can't recognise anyone."

"It's ok", Alonzo comforts her.

Bess brings Chelsea in. Julia sees her and her face lights up.

"Chelsea," her eyes well with tears of joy. And she takes Chelsea from Bess and hugs her. "Mommy's home baby mommy's home." She kisses her.

Several moments later. Chelsea falls asleep so Julia places her in her Crib. And turns to the others.

"Reilly did it." She tells them everything.

"It's ok. Reilly's been taken care of." Alonzo says as he hugs her. "Do you really remember everything now?"

"Yes I do flyboy, how long have I been missing presumed dead?"

"Three months", Devon informs her. "We're in New Pacifica now."

"Whoa." Julia laughs in shock.

Later that night they celebrate Julia's return, and Alonzo finally makes up with the Terrians. Several months later Bess gives birth to a boy and names him after Morgan. Also, the colony ship arrives and the Terrians cure all the syndrome children.


Twenty years later in the New Pacifica Chapel. In the bridal room.

"Does anyone have a cigarette?" Says a very nervous Chelsea.

"Honey you don't smoke." Julia reminds her.

"I don't care, give me a cigarette."

Agatha finds one for her and gives it to her.

"Thanks Aggie." She lights it takes a puff, goes into a coughing fit, and puts it out. "No, I don't think that's a good idea. Mom does my hair look all right."

"It looks beautiful baby." She goes to her and tries to calm her. "Don't worry everything's going to be fine you two are ready, and you've been waiting two years for this day to come."

She hugs her. A half hour later. It's just Chelsea and Alonzo in there.

"Are you sure you want to do this? If you don't want to. I'll go out there and tell all of them to go home." Alonzo assures her.

"Yes dad, I'm very sure. I love John E. Danziger Jr. more than life itself."

"I know you do, and I know he'll take great care of you and that you'll take great care of him." He says as he hugs her. "Are you ready? It's now or never."

"Yes I'm ready." He walks her down the aisle, and the wedding ceremony proceeds.

-The End-




This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.