EDEN ADVANCE, THE ADVENTURERS
By
Paul Bromley


Timeline: Time Unknown
Author's E-Mail: terrianking@juno.com


AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hi All!!

This is my first work of, umm, E2 related creative writing. Its sung to the tune of Neil Young's "Cortez the Killer" I know you all may not know what this song sounds like, but its one of my first inspiration. Don't judge too harshly : ) I was/am planning on writing some FF and if I do I'm sure you all will be the first to see it : ) Well here goes nothin'!


Eden Advance, the Adventurers

They came dancing across the cosmos,
With their spaceships and guns,
Looking for the new world,
For the children dying above...

On the planet lay New Pacifica,
With its promise for a better life,
In the ship they often wondered if this was the place, Then they crashed down to the planet,
They were happy at what they saw,
They entered a new world, one with fresh air to breathe, They set out to find their pod,
They were shocked at what they saw,
Someone stole there cargo, almost all was gone...

Then they met the Terrains, another planetary unknown, Devons son was taken, by who no one known, They searched night and day, but couldn't find a sign , Until one night Alonzo was shown, the Terrians have him is what he says, Devon slipped into the dreamplane, to get her son back, She made a promise that she still keeps today...

They know its out there, a place where humans can thrive...



-The End-


Thanks

Well there it is! Have some fun!! : ) I if you need the lyric/song and what not, just gimmie a ring!! : )

Paul AKA Uly
Heller Fella (A Hellerman??)
UT#1

Proud Member of:
E2:EA
IMOC (International MR2 Owners Club)

"I-I've lost my ball, I have to go"

Rielly in AAE

"I am a lonely visitor, I came to late to cause a stir"

"Campaigner"-Neil Young

If we can average twenty kilometers a day, we can make it to New Pacifica in nine months, or at least what we used to think of as months. And we will still have seventeen months to prepare for our colonists. It won't be easy and I don't understand this new world any better than any of you. But I know New Pacifica is here and I know somehow we will be all right there. I think we've all seen something here that can help us believe that.

-Devon in First Contact

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.