I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU
By
Shireen Lau


Timeline: At New Pacifica
Author's E-Mail: newpacificag889@hotmail.com


AUTHOR'S NOTES:
This just happened to pop into my head while I was watching ‘Neighbours', which is getting tackier and tackier. I watch it and laugh at the acting. Ha ha. No, that's evil anyway... I just thought it was really sweet how Phil had stuck by Ruth's side and everything…. Like my last story, it's a J/A one and it's a bit weird how I set it out. Well, not weird, just different. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: The characters of Alonzo Solace and Julia Heller aren't mine, they're the property of some people at Amblin Entertainment or something like that. No infringement of copyright is intended and don't bother wasting your time trying to sue cos you won't even get PEANUTS. Seeing I have nothing. So ha to you.


I'll Always Be There For You.
By Shireen Lau

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. How am I going to tell 'Lonzo? Why did this have to happen to me? Now I come to think of it, I do have family history. But it's probably nothing. It's most common in older women isn't it? But there have been many cases where younger women have had it. What am I going to do? Should I wait for the results before telling Alonzo? What will he think? Will he back away? No, he won't.
'Lonzo isn't like that. Is he? Course not. No, you've got to tell him. He'll help you through this. Oh no! He's coming over. He looks worried. Well what do you expect? You've been sitting by yourself for ages! What am I going to say? Here he comes, tell him! "Hey Doc, you okay?" His eyes are so gorgeous! I should tell him I owe it to him.
"I'm fine." No you're not! No you're not!! He knows something's wrong. I can tell.
"You sure?" TELL HIM!!
"Yeah, why do you ask?" for Christ sakes Heller, TELL HIM! "You just look, I dunno, scared." Scared? Of course I'm scared! I've just.. of course, *he* doesn't know that does he? Cos you haven't told him! *tell him* No, don't walk away, stop him!
"No I'm not!" There! Feel better? No. Oh God, don't cry, don't cry. Bad place. Go back to your room. Tell him there, Take him and tell him there. "Why? What's wrong?" God, don't ask that, I'm gonna cry now. Don't cry! Not here!
"Lets go back to our room." I can't see him properly anymore. Too many tears in the way. Oh God, gotta get out of here before anyone sees me. Go to your room. His face looks so sweet when he's worried. Come on, no time to think about that now. Shut the door. Lock the door. Can't have anyone walking in. Kay, sit down. Take his hand. Look at him. He's got gorgeous eyes. I could just lose myself in them. "So, what's wrong?" He has the softest voice. Oh God, tears, don't cry don't cry.
"I found something this morning." Yeah, that's specific. He looks confused. Of course he's confused! He needs clarification. You can't just say 'something'! "A lump." There I said it. He looks shocked. He's reaching out. It would feel so good just to fall into him. I feel safe in his arms. I can feel him kissing my hair. I can't stop crying now. He's saying something, but I can't hear him properly. Everything sounds muffled.
"When are the results back?" I can hear him say. I can't remember. When did he say again? Two or three days wasn't it? "Two or three days." I can feel his arms loosed around me and then my face is in his hands, and I'm looking at him. "It's probably nothing." Nothing? He sounds so sure. "But what if it isn't?" I can feel fresh tears forming. "It will be. But whatever happens, I'm with you all the way." He whispers. Then he leans in to kiss me. "I love you." "Love you too." God, I love him *so* much. He throws his arms around me and gives me a massive hug. I can hardly breathe but I don't care. He'll be there for me. Always. As I will him.

These past two days have been agony for both of us. Well, I can't speak for Julia. She's probably going through hell. I can always hear her crying at night. I wish I could just take her arms and take it all away from her. First the Council, now this. I'm glad they can speed up the results now, I heard that back on earth, it used to take as long as a week. I'm not sure *I* could last that long, just waiting, let alone Julia. I'm just waiting for her to get dressed. She's going to the hospital in a minute to get the results. She doesn't want me to go. I am though. Well, I'm gonna wait outside. It'll be alright though. I can feel it.

Alonzo had been waiting for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was actually five minutes for Julia to come out. He was pacing back and forth when the door opened. He immediately went over to Julia, who's face was tear stained. He couldn't quite read her face. "Well?"
"Well.. it's benign." Julia said with a smile. "I'm fine!" Alonzo threw his arms around Julia and hugged her tight before pulling back to kiss her tenderly.
"See, I told you it was going to be okay." He said before kissing her again. "Thank you." She whispered.
"For what?"
"For being there for me."
"I'll always be there for you Querida, always."



-The End-


Well? waddya tink? tell me! please!

This text file was ran through PERL script made by Andy. Original text file is available in Andy's Earth 2 Fan Fiction Archive.