A Stroll Down Diagon Alley Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG Genre: Romance Chapters: 4 Reviews: 34 Author: Gibby, Winsey, & Stan Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Next Chapter ( 2 ) » ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Disclaimer: We: Gibby, Winsey, and Stan do not own any of these characters. JK Rowling does, so please don't sue us. We have no money. Thanks! Please read and let us know what you think. Also we don't own the Britney Spears song "Oops...I did it again" (thank God). But anyway read and review, we love reviews. THANKS! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Stroll Down Diagon Alley It was a beautiful day in Diagon Alley; Ginny Weasley was shopping with her brothers, Ron, Fred, and George for their supplies for Hogwarts. Fred and George were treating Ginny and Ron to some ice cream at Florean Fortescue's. As they were about to leave they noticed Harry Potter staring into the Quidditch supply store window. Ron ran over to say hello as Ginny became extremely interested in her History of Gory Goblin Rebellion Book. Unfortunately for her, she didn't notice the chocolate on her nose from the gigantic hot fudge sundae she had just devoured. "So, Harry, how was your summer?" Ron asked. "About as fun as it can be with a family like the Dursleys." Harry said sarcastically. "Actually, it was quite funny watching Dudley attempt to play soccer. He was trying to impress some girl he had a crush on, but I am afraid he might actually CRUSH her." "Haha, Gee, he must be terrible!" Ron laughed. "No, he plays goalie and he takes up the whole goal. His team was undefeated actually," replied Harry matter-of-factly. The two boys doubled over with laughter. Just then, Fred and George strolled up, with Ginny creeping behind them. "Oy, Harry! Wassupp?" called the twins. "Hey Fred, George! ...hi Ginny," Harry said as he peered around the twins. "So have you guys found a new goalie for the Quidditch team yet?" "No, we are still looking but Ron may try out. Anyway, wanna go kick Malfoy in the arse? Here he comes..." said George. "Right," said Fred. "I could smell him at Fortescue's, apparently so can his mother." Fred was right, whenever Harry saw Mrs. Malfoy she seemed to smell something awful. Mrs. Malfoy stepped inside a shop as Draco continued walking. "Well, well, well if it isn't the destitute Weasley's and their famous potty pal." Sneered Malfoy. "Learn a new word over the summer, Malfoy, destitute seems to have too many syllables for a brainless git like yourself." Spat Ron. "Weasley, I knew your family was poor, but are you too poor for napkins or just hygiene?" scoffed Malfoy ignoring the previous comment. "What are you talking about?" Harry asked as he balled his fists under his robe. "Your girlfriend Potter, has she been nosing around in the streets for food again. You should really break that habit during the day Ginny, people can see you." Called Malfoy pointing at the chocolate adorning Ginny's nose. At this red-faced Ginny covered her nose and ran down Diagon Alley whimpering. Fred, George and Ron instantly brandished their wands with only a minor incident involving a squeaking wand, which was immediately thrown at Malfoy. Harry was torn between casting the "talk-like-Britney-Spears" curse or running after Ginny to comfort her. He decided that the twins and Ron were more than capable of handling Malfoy as they cast the "sing-and-dance-like-Britney-Spears" curse so he sprinted in pursuit of Ginny. Harry ran for many blocks. When he almost given up he heard a small sigh coming from a dark side street. Harry turned and saw Ginny wiping her nose feverishly with the sleeve of her robe. The chocolate had long since gone and her nose was now a bright crimson. Harry softly approached her and sat down beside her. "Are you okay" Harry whispered putting his arm around her. Ginny, a little startled nodded sadly and slowly pulled her hand from her nose. "Everyone knows Malfoy is a dumb jerk." Harry continued reassuringly. Ginny looked doubtful for a moment, but then they heard something rather alarming and yet amusing at the same time. Coming up the street was a battered and very bruised Draco Malfoy, who was frolicking about daftly and singing (if you could call it that) what was unmistakably "Oops I Did It Again" However between the verses he was muttering something which Harry could only make out to be "Please! Make it stop. Shoot me. Let me die. Stop this song!" Harry and Ginny laughed until they could hardly breathe anymore. Finally, Harry pulled himself to his feet and offered his hand to Ginny. Blushing, she took it timidly. As Harry pulled her up, she stumbled on a tone and into him. He caught her, but this did not stop Ginny from laughing awkwardly and blushing even more. Harry, on the other hand, did not laugh. He gazed into her soft brown eyes for a moment, overcome by his strong feelings for her. Harry gently took clasped her hand in his, and bending down, kissed her softly. At this precise moment Ron, Fred and George sauntered by, apparently pleased with themselves and the overwhelming success of their curse. Upon laying eyes on their sister kissing Harry, they chuckled, but then looked away. Ginny, meanwhile was too wrapped up in wishing the moment would never end to notice them. But when Harry and Ginny finally broke apart, she did spot her brothers. And she would have been terribly uncomfortable that they had seen her, except that Harry was still holding her hand, making Ginny feel as though she would never be unhappy again. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N: Well this is our first fic, so let us know what you think. We hope you enjoyed it. Please pretty please review! Thanks and have a great day. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Next Chapter ( 2 ) » ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: A Stroll Down Diagon Alley Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.