A Wonderful Weasley Wedding Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG Genre: Romance Reviews: 31 Author: ronluver Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) A/N: I never thought I would add another part to this, but I just thought it would be a sweet way to end the series.......with a wedding o' course!!!!! And Luanne and Brian are back :Applause: so everyone get ready to laugh, or well...smile at least....here we go!! *********************************************************************** Alicia PoV Well...its another big day for the Weasley family. Another wedding! Ron and Hermione's!!!! Oh I am so excited, my little Luanne is the flower girl, and her cousin Brian is the ring barrer.....they are adorable together. Katie, Angelina, and I are bridesmaids, Ginny is the Maid of honor. My husband (Fred), George, and Lee are ushers, with Harry as best man of course. We have decided to do this in muggle-fashion, and I must say it is so much more exciting! "Mummy!" Luanne yelled from the next room, "Mummy! I can't get on my dress!" "Oh I'm coming sweetie!" I called back running over to her. I entered the room and doubled over laughing. She was standing with the dress halfway on...but on backwards. I swiftly fixed it and she smiled at me. "Mummy! Don't I look pretty?" she asked twirling in front of her full length mirror. "Stunning!" I replied as I did her hair up properly. Telling her to go watch t.v downstairs (Yes, we do have a muggle television!) I went to get dressed. I had just slipped on my dress, when Fred came in. "Oh can you zip this up honey?" I asked, indicating the back of my dress. He did and then he put his arms around my waist rocking me slowly from side to side. I glanced into the mirror and he did to. We were standing directly infront of it, and I must say we made a sweet picture, all formally dressed. "Can you believe," he said watching me through the mirror, "that we have been married eight years already?" "Yes....and no." I answered truthfully turning to look at him. "Well, I certainly can't, you still are so much like my Alicia from our Hogwarts days...that I can't imagine us married." "Well....we are, and we have Luanne to prove it." "Yeah...we do don't we? But you know I still love you right?" "Of course I do. What brought this on?" "Nothing....its just the wedding thing, makes me feel like we are getting married all over again!" "Fred..." I said leaning in to kiss him. It really does amaze me how we can be married for eight years and our kisses are still amazing. They haven't become routine like most couples, they are still....like I said amazing. "Daddy! Mummy!" Luanne's screech interuppted us, "Uncle George and Aunt Katie are here." "Oh damn them!" Said Fred quietly, "I was enjoying that kiss." "Oh its not like you'll never get another, come on." I said pulling him down the stairs. *********************************************************************** George's PoV We had finally arrived at Fred and Alicia's house, after our hour drive by car. Well, if it was just me and Katie we would have Apparated of course, but Brain can't do that...so we drove the muggle way. "Hello." Chirped Alicia throwing open the door. "You two look lovely, Katie." she said, "And Brian! Oh look at you, you look so handsome." "Yeah well...this suit thingy itches!" He said in a whiny tone. "And so do these stockings!" Yelled Luanne as she ran in. "Children." said my wife and Alicia together, then they burst out laughing. I smiled. My wife had the most beautiful laugh, it sounded almost like music to me. Ok so that's corny, but I don't care! Its true! She turned to me, her blue eyes still sparkling from her laughing, and asked, "What time does the wedding start dear?" "Well....in about two hours." I answered matter of factly. Her eyes widened in alarm, but before she could say a word I said, "But Ron said they have limos comimg to get us, what ever they are." "Oh George!" She said laughing, "Limos are big cars that are used for the wedding party....and" she said glancing out the window, "They're here." So all six of us piled into the limo, chatting about the wedding. "I always said they were going to get together!" said Alicia. "They will be the perfect couple!" Chimed in Fred. "Oh! And daddy you were the one who said Uncle Ron was going to give Aunt Hermione an gagement ring!" Said Brian happily. "I was, wasn't I?" I said. Then the Limo came to a halt and we all got out. In front of us was the biggest church I had ever seen. We had no time to look however, because two people came rushing at us. It was Harry and Ginny. "Oh Alicia! Katie! I need your help Hermione is so nervous and I don't know what to say to her! Thank goodness your here!" She said in a rush. The three of them dashed off without another word. Shaking my head I asked Harry, "So let me guess, same issue with Ron is it?" He sighed, "Well....yes and no. Ron is nervous too, but he is thinking of canceling the whole wedding." "What!" Said Fred and I together. "Just what I said." answered Harry, "You two go talk to him, while I take Luanne and Brian over to the other kids." We nodded and set off. *********************************************************************** Ginny PoV 'I have never seen Hermione like this, she's....she's.." "Pale?" asked Alicia. "Shaking?" said Katie. "Muttereing to herself about committment?" Alicia said again. "Yeah...how did you guys..." "We're married aren't we?" They said together. But I never answered becasue we reached the door and Katie flung it open. We stared at Hermione....and I realised those two were right. She was pale and shaking and muttering things like, "My whole life? I can't do this!" "This is crazy.....such a big step!" "That's right!" said Alicia stepping in. "Alicia! Katie! Oh its so wonderful to see you! I'm....I'm so scared!" "Aww..... Hermione every bride to be gets nervous, "Katie stated. "I actually cried for three hours, I was so scared...but don't you dare!" She warned. "Well...do you know what I did?" Alicia asked. " I made myself so nervous that I threw up twice...that was not pleasant let me tell you." "But..but you still went throught with it!" said Hermione in an unnaturally higher voice. "Of course we did." said Katie, "Hermione we loved George and Fred, why wouldn't we marry them? You...you do love Ron....don't you?" Katie asked her quietly. "Of course I love Ron! Its just the whole marriage thing, I don't know what to do I mean am I making the right choice? Said Hermione in a shaker voice. "Of course you are....marriage is a wonderful thing, Hermione trust on this one." "Well I...." Hermione stopped suddenly, "......you threw up Alicia?" "Yes....but I didn't have my dress on, because of course...." Alicia never finished because Hermione hastily clapped a hand over her mouth and ran for the bathroom. Katie scrambled in after her, nearly having the door slammed on her foot. "Oh no!" I moaned collasping into a chair. "Oh no what?" It was Angelina, who came running in, "Where's Hermione?" Alicia and I just pointed to the bathroom door. Angelina nodded. "Another Alicia type case of the pre-wedding jitters I see." We all just groaned. "Guys?" Katie called, "I think one of you should go get Hermione's mother.....that's who she needs right now!" "OK!!" We called back together. I was the one who went, because I knew where Mrs. Granger was. Alicia and Angelina just sat there and Hermione continued to get sick with Katie holding back her hair...... *********************************************************************** Fred and George ran up to Ron's room as fast they could. They opened the door softly so Ron wouldn't see them. They peered in and shook their heads. Ron was sitting on a couch with his head entirely hidden in his hands. "Little bother!" Called Fred stepping in hastily. "Congratulations!" called George. Ron looked up quickly at the sound of their voices. He was so pale that his freakles could be seen from a mile away it looked to them. "oh....Gred, Forge! To see you good!" Said Ron with a dazed look. "Uhh....Ron, are you alright?" Ron snapped back to reality quickly, "No!!! I've never been more scared in my entire life I think." "Yes, this is most likely true." said George. "But everyone who gets married gets scared Ron, its natural." said Fred sitting down beside him. "I know. But...I can't possibly do this!" He said in a shaky tone. "Oh...come off it...yes you can!" Said George. "NO! I can't I have...I have to...to cancel..the wedding! I have to!!" He said in a very desperate tone. "No..Ron you don't have to do that at all. You can do this....and I know exactly why you can." Fred said seriously. "Oh really....why?" Ron scoffed. "Hermione." George said simply. "Hermione?" Ron questioned facing him. "Of course Hermione!" He cried in exasperation, "You love her don't you?" "Yes...yes I love her...very, very much." "Well....there you go then!" Fred cried. Then they got up and left Ron alone to think this over. As Fred shut the door he caught a glimspe of Ron smiling and standing up. "I think we did it, George." "Good...now lets go find everyone, we only have half an hour to go." *********************************************************************** That half hour passed much too quickly for our Groom and Bride to be. Soon Ron had Fred and George litterally dragging him out to the alter and Hermione had her mother hastily draping her veil while Ginny handed her, her bouqet. "Mom.....I'm still nervous." Hermione whispered. "Oh baby....you'll be just fine...don't worry." "Ginny!" It was Harry, "Come on Gin...we have to walk in, you and me first, then Fred and Alicia, George and Katie, Angelina and Lee. Did everyone get that?" Everyone had gathered around Harry and they were all nodding. Ginny and Harry stationed themselves to walk in, but they had to wait for Luanne and Brian to get up to the alter first. Luanne was throwing the lilies everywhere, while Brian was carrying the rings carefully. They finally made it and Ginny and Harry walked up. "They are wonderful together!" Mrs Granger whispered to Mrs. Weasely. "Yes....I believe they'll be a match someday soon. Oh all my babies, getting married!" She cried catching sight of Ron, shifting nervously at the alter. All the Bridemaids and ushers had walked in and everyone stood up as the Wedding March began to play. Harry clapped Ron on the shoulder, and he smiled back weakly. Just then Hermione came into view leaning on her father's arm. She looked beautiful, yet nervous....very nervous. Ron's breath caught in his throat at the sight of her. She looks so beautiful! He thought in admiration. As Hermione came down the aisle she got more fidegty. The alter was so close...... But then she locked eyes with Ron for the first time that day, and all her fear and doubt seemed to disappear. He held out his hand to her and she took it, shaking again. Ron grasped it and squeezed just a little. "Who gives this woman to this man?" Asked the preacher. "I do Father." Spoke Hermione's father clearly. Hermione turned around and hugged her father saying, "I love you daddy." quietly. Then she turned back to face the priest with Ron at her side. "Our couple, would like to say their own written vows." He said. Everyone looked surprised...no one knew they were going to do this, no one had done it before. Hermione went first. "I vow to always love and cherish you, my best friend, my boyfriend, and now my husband....Ronald Weasley. I will be forever faithful to you and our marriage. I will help us build our life together on a sense trust, understanding and most importantly our love for each other. I will not deny that we will qurrell, but I will not dwell on the negative side, I only look forward to us, and our promising future....together, forever." She finished in a shaky voice. Ron took a deep breath and began to talk. "I vow to cherish, understand, and most importantly love you, Hermione Granger. You are my friend, my other half, and now my wife to be. I will always be faithful to you and our marriage. I too know that we will have our angry words and bad moments, but I believe that we can overcome all that, like we have overcome everything else in life. I will not reflect on what we had, or what we have, but only what is going to be....which is together.....forever." As Ron was talking he had reached up and held Hermione's face in his hands....he didn't let go when he was done either. Hermione was crying and Ron brushed her tears away with his hands gently. "Now....the rings if you please?" said the preacher addressing Brian. Ron and Hermione each took one, Ron still leaving one hand fastened on her face. "Let these rings stand as a symbol of your continuous circle of love for one another." said the priest, "Now repeat after me, with this ring, I thy wed." Hermione went first again, "With this ring..." she slipped the ring onto Ron's finger and looked up into his eyes, "I thy wed." She said with a sweet earnest tone. Ron just held her gaze as he did his turn, "With this ring.....I thy wed." Then slipped it onto her finger. He said this in a soft tender voice, that no one had ever heard him use, until now. Come on! Let me kiss her now! Comeon!!!" Ron was saying inside his dazed mind. "Now.....you may kiss the bride." Said the preist. Ron put Hermione's veil back over her hair, revealing her face for the first time. Bringing both his hands back to her face...he paused briefly, then kissed her, slowly and sweetly. Hermione put her hands around Ron's back and kissed him back. By now everyone was on their feet clapping and cheering. Ginny was sobbing into her flowers, Mrs Granger and Mrs. Weasley were both basketcases as well. *********************************************************************** ~~~~Now we are at the Reception~~~~ Dinner was a very long and as it ended, Harry stood up. "I would like to say a few words to my friends over here. First of all, Congratulations to you both, I always knew it would happen this way. But I still give you all my love and support as you build your lives together, you two will always be my best friends, married or not!" Harry finished. Ron laughed and Hermione smiled widely. "Now..." Harry continued, "It is time for the first dance as husband and wife!" The lights dimmed as Ron and Hermione stood up and made their way to the dance floor. They were in the center of the floor when the music started to play.... The loneliness of nights alone the search for strength to carry on my every hope has seemed to die my eyes had no more tears to cry then like the sun shining up above you surrounded me with your endless love Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me Hermione and Ron were lost to the world as the music surrounded them....they could only see each other and hear the song that fit them so well.... You are my everything Nothing your love won't bring My life is yours alone The only love I've ever known Your spirit pulls me through When nothing else will do Every night I pray On bended knee That you will always be My everything They revolved slowly around holding each other closely..... Now all my hopes and all my dreams are suddenly reality you've opened up my heart to feel a kind of love that's truly real a guiding light that'll never fade there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade for the love you give it won't let go I hope you'll always know Ron spun Hermione around and out and when she came back to him, he bent his head and sang softly to her... You are my everything Nothing your love won't bring My life is yours alone The only love I've ever known Your spirit pulls me through When nothing else will do Every night I pray On bended knee That you will always be My everything You're the breath of life in me the only one that sets me free and you have made my soul complete for all time (for all time) He stopped as Hermione began to sing this part back to him.... You are my everything Nothing your love won't bring My life is yours alone The only love I've ever known Your spirit pulls me through When nothing else will do Every night I pray On bended knee That you will always be be my everything You are my everything Nothing your love won't bring My life is yours alone The only love I've ever known Your spirit pulls me through When nothing else will do Every night I pray on bended knee That you will always be My everything Then....Ron joined in and they sang to each other...obvilous to the fact that everyone was watching....and they could hear them.... Every night I pray down on bended knee that you will always be my everything...... As the last note died Ron hugged Hermione closely and kissed her again. *********************************************************************** Soon everyone else was out on the dance floor too. As the songs changed, so did the dance partners. Hermione was dancing with Mr. Weasely and Ron with Mrs. Granger. "You take care of my daughter now Ronald!" She said sereverly just as Mr. Weasely said to Hermione, "Dear dear...you will need to take care of my son now, won't you?" The married couple caught each others eye and grinned. Hermione noticed Harry and Ginny dancing rather close and her eyes danced happily.....I see another wedding coming, she thought. Fred was twirling Alicia around and around, then he caught her at the waist and decided to kiss her. George was trying to get Katie to do the tango with him and she was trying to refuse but it didn't seem to be working. She laughed and Ron suspected that was George's purpose...to just hear her laugh. Then they heard Ginny calling them, "Hermione! Ron, Mom Dad! Mr and Mrs Granger! Look at this!" They looked and noticed that everyone had stopped dancing. They hurried over and couldn't believe what they were seeing. Luanne and Brian were dancing just like Hermione and Ron had been doing, but they weren't singing. Whispers of, "How cute!" and "Oh this is precious!" Were heard. Fred and Alicia were watching their daughter with amusement in their eyes, but Fred trying to be the model father said in a fakely stern voice, "Why! Dancing with boys at age five! I will not hear of this!" All he got was laughs however. *********************************************************************** Angelina PoV When the song ended they broke apart everyone said to them, "Well you two are just adorable." Luanne seemed happy with this but Brian protested, "She made me! Ick! I don't like dancing with girls!!" Then Fred's voice interrupted them, "Its time for the bouqet throwing and the gauder throwing as well! Come on you love birds. Lets go!" Harry pulled out a chair and led Hermione to it. She sat down and Ron came over and slid the gauder off her leg, kissing her in the process. "Come here guys! One of you has to catch this!" All of them lined up and Ron threw it into the crowd. Harry caught it. Later Ron said the look on his face was priceless. Hermione threw her bouqet next. It was a long time before the girls came up and then someone yelled, "I got it! I got it!" Just guess who it was..... Ginny. She went scarlet when she released what she was going to have to do next. "Well. Little sister! Up here then!" Yelled George. Ginny walked up to the chair in the middle of the dance floor and sat down. Harry walked over and knelt down beside her. He slowly lifted the bottom of her dress, revealing her left leg. Then he swiftly placed the gauder on with out a word. He went to stand up but Ron stopped him. "No...you must kiss Ginny now....that's how its done. And besides, I know you want to." So....Harry pulled Ginny to her feet and into a kiss. He told me later how much he wanted to thank Ron. *********************************************************************** Fred PoV So, the wedding was almost over, all they needed now was the cake. And here it comes! Rpn pulled Hermione over and they did the Tradiional feeding each other...only Ron went a little further.... Hermione just put a piece of cake into Ron's mouth daintly...but Ron didn't..... Ron cut a small piece of the cake for her, and pretended to be putting it into her mouth, but he *accidentaly* missed and smeared it onto her cheek. Then when she turned her head, he got it on her nose, and then her other cheek....and finally her mouth. Hermione was laughing so hard she could hardly chew. It was funny really...well, I thought so anyway. *********************************************************************** Harry PoV The wedding is over!! I can't believe it...my two best friends are married! God it makes me feel old! Well, everyone is getting ready to leave, Luanne and Brian have both fallen asleep in their cake....oh that was funny. "Harry? Come on Ron and Mione are leaving." It was Ginny. We walked out of the party hall and waited outside for Ron and Hermione....Ron did not carry her outside. When they reached us I hugged them both. "You take care of yourselves....and have fun in Ireland you hear." I said. "Oh we will, you can count on that!" Said Ron, "Thanks for everything Harry, we'll see you as soon as we get back....oh and you take care of my sister!" "I will Ron. Goodbye Hermione." I said hugging her tightly. Then they climbed into the car and were gone...everyone slowly began to leave, but Ginny and I stayed the longest, watching the car drive away. "I can't believe they are gone." I said, "I mean they are married!" "Yeah." Said Ginny with a little sigh, "But as Fred would say, this was another Wonderful Weasley Wedding!" I laughed and walked with her back to Mr and Mrs. Weasley. Well.....the end of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger..... The beginning of Mr and Mrs. Ronald Weasley. *********************************************************************** A/N: THE END!!! R&R!!! Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: A Wonderful Weasley Wedding Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.