Crazy For This Girl Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG-13 Genre: Romance Reviews: 5 Author: Hermione M. Granger Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) "Crazy For This Girl" Disclaimer:All things Potter belong to JK Rowling.The song "Crazy For This Girl" belongs to Evan and Jarron. A/N:This is a mushy romance. H/G. He FINALLY realizes his feelings for her 5 years after Hogwarts. *~*~*~*~*~* Harry Potter was driving with one of his best friends, Ginny Weasley, to her brother's flat in London, where he and his fiance, Hermione Granger, lived. "I'm hot."she said, rolling down the window. "So... what do you think about this whole Ron/Hermione thing,Harry?"she asked over the sound of passing cars. She rolls the window down and she talks over the sound of the cars that pass us by and I don't why but she's changed my mind. Harry looked at her. 'She was so great'he thought. 'Why haven't I ever noticed how wonderful she is?' "Harry?"she asked. "Hmmm?"he asked, looking back at the road. "You didn't answer my question."she said. "Oh, well I don't know. It's still a bit strange."he said. "I never really thought they would ever get together." She nodded knowingly. "I know exactly what you mean."she said, patting his hand which was resting on the gearshift. "He smiled. "Thanks for bringing me along."she said. "Anytime, Gin. I actually prefer the company."ha said. Sure he enjoyed the company. She just wasn't going to find out how much. "Well it's just that since me, you, and Hermione moved in together you have been driving me everywhere. For four years you have been my chauffer and I really apprieciate it."she said. "Yeah but you help pay for gas."he said jokingly. She smiled. 'God, I love that smile.'he thought.'What did she do to make me change my mind about her so quickly?' Would you look at her, she looks at me, she's got me thinkin about her constantly, but she don't know how I feel. And she carries on without a doubt, I wonder if she's figured out, I'm crazy for this girl. 'To bad she's with Neville now.'he thought. "I am so glad we're both in the wedding."she said. "We can walk each other down the aisle."she said. "That could work."he said. "And I insist that you dance with me at the reception."she said. He laughed. "Sure are forceful."he said playfully."Grrr." She hit in the arm and he grinned. 'I should have known I had feeling for her the night after Voldemort was defeated. She sat with me all night long, just holding my hand, not saying a word but just her presence made everything better.' She was the one to hold me, the night the sky fell down. And what thinkin when the world didn't end, why didn't I know what I know now. "I broke up with Neville."she blurted out suddenly. He looked at her. 'YES!' "When?"he asked, trying to hide his happiness. "Last night. I realized I just don't love him. I don't think I ever have."she said. "That's too bad."he said. 'Not!' "Not really. Now I am free to other possibilities."she said, looking longingly at Harry. He looked back at her. "I'm gonna pull over."he said, lurching right. People honked at him but he didn't care. Right now, face to face, all my fears pushed aside. And right now I'm ready the rest of my life with you. Would you look at her she looks at me she's got me thinkin about her constantly but she don't know how I feel. But she carries on without a doubt and I'm wonderin if she's figured out, I'm crazy for this girl. "Um Ginny... what exactly do you mean other possibilities?"he asked, turning to her. She reached up and cupped his face in her hands and leaned forward and kissed him long and passionately. He had no choice but to kiss her back. His hand slowly found it's way to her waist and he moved it around her and pulled her to him.She put her arms around his neck and his other hand moved slowly up and down her back. "Oh so that's what you mean." Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Crazy For This Girl Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.