Dreaming of You Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG Genre: General/Romance Reviews: 5 Author: Hazel Harman Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) Hi! This is a Song Fic. It’s my first! Yay for me! Ack! Disclaimer time! Disclaimer: I own nothing. Not even the damn song. (Now that’s an idea, maybe I’ll use one of my songs....) Okay, Franne Golde & Tom Snow own the song. Harry Potter & co. is owned by J.K. Rowlings and Warner Bros.! Done with that! Intro dealy: Harry is staying with the Weasley’s at the Burrow. Ginny is out one night, Harry hears her talking to herself and her confession of Love. Um, the actual Lyrics from the song start with this< and end with > Get it? Got it? Good. Dreaming of You Just like they are tonight “Do you Harry? Do you realize that I’m there? Thinking about you? Wondering how to get you to notice me? [Harry to self] “Of course I know you’re there. I always notice you. I care Gin.” “She loves me?” He waded through the mess the garden had become, it had been a week since he and Ron had mowed it. < I’ll be dreaming of you tonight, till tomorrow I’ll be holding you tight, And there’s nowhere in the world I’d rather be, than here in my room dreaming about you and me. Ahh Ahh [corozon] I can’t stop dreaming of you, [more Spanish] I can’t stop dreaming, [more Spanish] I can’t stop dreaming of you [more Spanish].> While Ginny was sang something in Spanish he walked up behind her and placed his hand on her arm. She turned around and looked into his eyes. Then she sang. “Ginny?” “Yes, Harry?” Then he took her in his arms and held her. He held her like he was never going to let go. And endlessly they would be together. “I love you Ginny.” Then he kissed her. (A/N: Ack! That was horrible and really sappy. But I like it! Love you! Review! Love ya! Hazel!) Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Dreaming of You Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.