First time Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: NC-17 Genre: Romance Reviews: 20 Author: Petouille Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) /* Disclaimer : all these characters are from and belong to J.K Rowling */ FIRST TIME /*** This a NC-17 story. It’s a part of the story Sweet Sixteen (after Winter’s Mood series). If you want to know how Harry and Ginny got there, you must read Sweet Sixteen chapter 5, but if you only want sex, well, what’s the hell, just read this one ! ! ;) They’re at the Burrow, in Ron and Harry’s bedroom.***/ Harry slowly removed the brace of her top and kissed softly Ginny’s shoulder. She shivered a bit and bent her head down, she was blushing. She has never felt so fragile, she was his, entirely. Seeing her red cheeks, Harry thought she has never been so beautiful than that moment. And, maybe to relax himself, because he was also nervous, he began to kiss her like they always did when they were alone, a long and deep kiss, where they could only think that they were together and nobody could ever tore them apart. Harry often felt unsatisfied when they should stop their kiss. He always waited for more, and that time, he wished he could finally be with Ginny like he has often thought during his lonely nights at Hogwart. No matter how hard he wished to make love to Ginny, he first wanted her happiness. But Ginny was more than happy, feeling Harry being completly lost in her arms made her want more. She knew for long that Harry would be her first lover, and she really hoped the last. As Harry was caressing her hair and her neck quicker and stronger, Ginny couldn’t wait no more. Her left hand who was touching his chest under his shirt finally got down to his crotch. She has never touched someone with so much passion, not even Harry in their hottest kisses. She heard him moaning and felt happier when she understood that he was really turned on. His penis was already really hard. She stopped the kiss and looked at him. She didn’t exactly how she could continue. Somehow, while she was still against him, caressing his crotch, she was waiting for him to act. He leaned toward her and while he was kissing her, he lifted her in his arms and laid her on his bed. He broke the kiss, still looking at her beauty, and took off his shirt. Ginny bit her lips. Harry’s chest was awesome. His years of practice in Quiddich have build his body. Suprised by this body she has some many felt under the clothes but looking at him lovingly, she slowly raised her arm to him, he leaned and soon he was surrounded by Ginny’s both arms. He kissed softly her lips, laid against her body. He could feel her body’s warmness. He ventured to put his left hand on her breast inside her top. She moaned. Ginny’s skin was like sheet’s silk but her breast were hard. Harry’s desire grew and he made the kiss deeper again. Ginny was rubbing her body against his. His naked chest and back were making her want more. She again put her ahnd down on his crotch. She couldn’t wait. She took his belt and began to undo it. Harry suddenly felt guilty. He was at the Burrow, alone with Ginny. If her parents or brother knew what was actually happening in their house, they would throw him out without any explanation. But he loved Ginny more than anybody and he knew she wanted him too. Ginny felt Harry’s hesistation. She whispered to his ear : " Harry… That’s ok… I want it too… " He looked at her, brushing her messy hair with his hand, touching her cheek, red of desire. " Ginny… " He whispered too. Ginny continued to undo his belt and in a second, Harry was in boxer on Ginny’s full-dressed body. Ginny wondered how she could be so comfortable with an almost naked guy on her. But the guy was Harry… She started to caress his crotch in his boxer. His penis was always hard. Ginny quickly put her hand in his boxer and continued her caress. She surprised herself but Harry was the most surprised. He suddenly noticed his inferiority. He was almost naked, she wasn’t. And dying of watching her naked body under his, he began to push up her top. She didn’t move, he continued and gently took off her white pants. She was then only in her undeerwear, just like him. He touched her tight and, as she was shivering of pleasure under his touch, dared to caress on her panties. She moaned louder. She was obviously waiting for him to caress her there. He took a moment to capture her beauty. She wasn’t very tall, but her figure were perfect. " Ginny… You’re so beautiful… You know that ? " She smiled. She knew Harry always found her pretty, but it seemed that her body pleased him more than her red cheeks. " If you say so… I trust you. " Was it the signal which meant he could go further ? He couldn’t know but he carefully remove her bra. Her breast was so pretty, he couldn’t help but touching it. It was really warm under his palms. He leaned toward her chest and began to kiss it. Ginny closed her eyes. It was the first time she let someone looked at her chest, not even under the girl’s showers or in her dormitory, she had shown her breast. She was so decent, but it seemed that with Harry, she could be as opened as she wanted. While her left hand was still touching his crotch, her other hand caressed his naked back. But Ginny soon let her go down on his butt, where she noticed his tight muscles. She finally took off his boxer and then her panties. " Ginny… er… I don’t have…. " Looking at Harry’s puzzled look, Ginny understood what he meant. " Don’t worry… I’m on the pill. " Harry smiled in relief. When he touched her cheek with the back of his hand, she smiled. Harry was sweeter than she ever tought he could ever be. He kissed her in her neck and tightened himslef. When he entered in her, he heard a weak moaning. He didn’t want to hurt her. He carefully began to make love to her.He just wanted her to be happy about their first moment together as one. He really seemed to succeed when he noticed that her moanings were just lead by her pleasure and desire. He kissed her again and again, everywhere he could. After minutes of pleasure, he felt that Ginny has reached her orgasm. She has been suddenly so tightened, he couldn’t hear her breath. It was just enough to let him reach his orgasm too. Ginny felt Harry laying near her. He left his arm on her body. She smiled at him and snuggled up to him. He kissed her forehead, where her hair was stick together by the minutes of pleasure they have just shared. /*** If you want to read what happened next, you can, it’s the Sweet Sixteen story, but anyway, that part was a lonely one and as I has promised only about sex… Just tell me what you thought about it. ***/ Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: First time Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.