Flowers for you. Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance/General Reviews: 5 Author: Britt Ichijouji Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) Flowers for you. by, Britt_Brate A/N: This is a nice but short story about Ginny and Harry. Please r&r and send no flames because it's rude. If you don't like it keep it to your self. Now I don't own any thing in this fanfic.(duh!) It was a nice cool spring day from Ginny's point of view. She reached a large hill in a vast vally. Her long green dress gentlely touching her legs. She bent forword and gathered a large group of flowers. She had Roses, Buttercups, Pansys and Sun flowers. She smiled as she stood up and started down the hill. Her red hair was tied in 2 pony tails. Her tiny frickles glittered in the sun. As she got nearer to her home she felt her heart beat with happiness and joy. Because she knew who would be in her house visiting Ron. As soon as she came to the door she brushed grass off her dress. She brushed her forehead with her right hand and with the left hand she turned the door knob. When she opened it, she walked in and found a vase. She put her lovely flowers in it and got out a quill and a bit of parchment. She wrote, ~To, Harry Potter with lots of love. from, Ginny~ She stuck it on the vase and picked it up in both hands. She went up stairs. She knocked on the door. "Hi. May I come in?" She opened the door and the vase behind her back, she said once more, "Hi. May I come in?" "Ginny! no." Ron answered. "And why not?" She said back. She steped inside and saw Harry. He looked just as he always did. He was wearing a green t-shirt and baggy blue jeans. Ron was wearing a red t-shirt and normal blue jeans. The moment she saw Harry her heart jumped. "Hi Ginny." He said. "Hi." She answered back. She was blushing now. "Ron, I think that Ginny wants to talk to me. Can you go down stairs for a second?" He smiled and walked down stairs. "Harry I've got..." Ginny was getting very shy now. "These are for, for you!" She shoved the vase with the flowers in front of his face. He took them and read the note, then he sat it on the bed. She was blushing alot now. "Do you um, do like them??" She asked. He smiled and took her hand. They sat on the bed and he smiled at her. "They are beautiful. But you know what?" "What?" "So are you." He leaned forword and kissed her hand and held it in his. Ginny's heart filled with so much joy. This has been the happiest day of my life. She thought to her self. If he was always by my side, I would never have an unhappy day. She thought to her self while giving Harry a big hug. N/A: Sorry that was so short! Please r&r! If I get lots of good reviews, I will make a chapter two! Thankies! :-) Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Flowers for you. Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.