Ginny's Loves Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG-13 Genre: Romance Chapters: 3 Reviews: 49 Author: Morgana Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Next Chapter ( 2 ) » ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ginny's Loves DISCLAIMER: If you recognize it from the books, it ain't mine! A/N Ok, people. I do not know if this is gonna work, cuz I don't know if I am doing this HTML thing right. AND This takes place during Harry's fifth year. Ginny lay down on her four-poster bed, and drew the curtains around her. In 13 minutes, she would be 14. "Isn't this ironic," she mused silently. 'I'll be turning 14 on Friday, October 13. The night of her birthday was a Full Moon. The unluckiest day of the year. How fun. How would she ever get the nerve to ask Harry to the Halloween Dance? Quietly creeping out of bed, she glided to the bathroom and turned on the light. She studied herself in the mirror and decided that she really wasn't that unpretty. Her hair had grown out of its excessive curliness, and now was just wavy. It went, when loose, to the small of her back, and was thick and luxurious. "I will ask him to the Halloween Dance. I WILL!" she said stubbornly. Her watch beeped, and Ginny turned 14. *** "I will ask her to the Halloween Dance. I WILL!" shouted Harry in frustration. "Oh, Harry?" answered Ron. "Will you? And who is this certain girl?" "Oh, no one," mumbled Harry, his face as red as Rons hair. Ron rolled his eyes. Just like Harry. *** The next day, Ginny's birthday, also happened to be the day she had decided to ask Harry. At dinner, she hardly ate a bite and only took a few drinks of pumpkin juice. As she saw Harry exit the hall, she stood up to follow. And follow she did. When she arrived in the Common Room, she saw Harry sitting in an armchair, facing the fire. Her voice shaking ever so slightly, she quietly called out to him. "Harry?" He turned, and a smile lit his face. A faint blush rose in Ginny's cheeks. He pointed to the chair next to his own. Ginny sat, and cleared her throat. "Harry, I need to ask you a question. Will yo-," "No," he cut her off. Her heart dropped to her stomach. "Me first." It rose to its rightful place, and started pounding with such vigor and energy that Ginny was sure it was going to burst. "Ginny, willyougototheHalloweendancewithme?" ok, ok, ok. So I like cliffhangers. R&R, please! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Next Chapter ( 2 ) » ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Ginny's Loves Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff. Ginny's Loves Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG-13 Genre: Romance Chapters: 3 Reviews: 49 Author: Morgana Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ « Previous Chapter ( 1 ) Next Chapter ( 3 ) » ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Disclaimer: If you recognize it, it ain't mine! A/N : I know the last one was short, and thanks for all the great reviews! I feel so loved! Ginny opened her mouth to answer and only croaked. Shocked, she quickly closed it. Clearing her throat, she tried again. Trebling, she answered. "Why, I would love to!" Harry beamed with pride, pride of having just asked out the most beautiful girl in the school, and been accepted. *** "You WHAT?!?!?!" screamed Ron at Harry, after Potions the next day. "I asked Ginny to the Halloween Dance. And she said yes," answered Harry calmly. "You WHAT!?!?!? How could you? She's my little sister! You're too old for her!" "Calm down, Ron! Its not the end of the world. I'm only a year older than her. You are older than your girlfriend! She's a 4th year too!"soothed Harry. 'I'll get him,' thought Ron feircly, 'I'll get him.' *** The nest day at breakfast, a Raven flew twords her with the morning mail. In its beak was a cerulean rose. 'How did he know?' Ginny's mind screamed. Blue was her favorite color, and it would match her black dress perfectly. "Well, I guess I'd better put it in some water. I don't want it to wilt!" *** As the Halloween Dance rolled around, Harry grew increasingly nervous. Black suit, black shoes, black tie. He had to be perfect. "Repellinous" he annunciated carefully, to keep fuzz and dust away from him and his suit. Meanwhile "What am I gonna do what am I gonna do what am I gonna do???" Ginny zipped up her dress and nudged her best friends elbow. "You said you were gonna do my hair. Remember?" "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come over to the mirror. I think, a French Twist. Where's that rose you got in the mail this morning?" *** Harry fidgeted while standing by the door of the 4th year dormitory. 'Where is she?' he said over and over in his mind. Finally, after what seemed a lifetime, she decended down the stairs. When he saw her, his mouth dropped open. Ginny smiled. R&R, please! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ « Previous Chapter ( 1 ) Next Chapter ( 3 ) » ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Ginny's Loves Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff. Ginny's Loves Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG-13 Genre: Romance Chapters: 3 Reviews: 49 Author: Morgana Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ « Previous Chapter ( 2 ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ginny's Loves Disclaimer: Look at part one! "Ginny! You look magnificent!" gasped Harry. Then, coming to his senses, he held out her arm. Ginny rested hers upon it, and he escorted her to the Great Hall, where the Dance was being held. There, he saw Ron, Hermione on arm, and gasped. "Hermione? Ron?" he sputtered to them. They turned around, and Hermione smiled. Ron scowled. "I broke up with Sari." Harry sighed, as the two of them walked away. Harry and Ginny looked around, at the decorations and other couples. There was Lavender Brown and Dean Thomas, Parvati Patil and Seamus Finnigan, Draco Malfoy and some unknown Slytherin, and many more. "Would you care to dance?" questioned Harry politely. Ginny giggled and answered, "I'd love to." Meanwhile "Ron, calm down," soothed Hermione from across the Hall. "I can't see them lasting anyway. Let's dance, okay?" "I can't believe him! That damn bastard! Look! They're dancing! WAY to close!" *** Harry escorted Ginny as far as the 4th year girl dormitories, and walked to his own, where Ron was sulking. "What were you thinking of!?!?!?" screamed Ron. "How COULD you? I thought we were friends! You don't take your best friends little sister to the Halloween Dance!" And with that he seemed perfectly calm. "Therefor," he said in a perfectly reasonable voice, "I am proud to declare myself free of your friendship!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ « Previous Chapter ( 2 ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Ginny's Loves Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.