Harry Potter and His Most Secret Admirer Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance/Mystery Reviews: 9 Author: Hermione and Harry Potter Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) A/N: This is just the beginning, I don't know if I'm going to write more. Please R/R, no flames!! %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% It was a cold, rainy July day when Harry Potter was awakened by his cousin Dudley, at 4 Pivet Drive. "Harry! Harry! Th-those people are here again, the-the ones who came through the fireplace! They're asking for you!" and with that Dudley ran off, clutching his tongue. Harry laughed and went downstairs to greet his friend Ron Weasley and his family. As he entered the living room, Arthur Weasley was marveling at the Dursley's muggle artifacts. "What an amazing contraption! What does it do?" Mr. Weasley asked Harry's Uncle while pointing to a pencil sharpener. "It...is...a...pencil...sharpener," answered Vernon, as if the Weasleys were unable to speak English. "Do all you muggles talk that way?" asked Ron's sister. "Ginny! How dare you be so rude to Harry's family!" scolded her mother. "You are to apologize right now." "I'msorryMr. Dursley," mumbled the little girl. Vernon did not know what to think of this, and greatly anticipated their departure. "Hi ya Ron! How are the Cannons doing?" cut in Harry, trying to bring some light to the situation. "Oh, their first game was against Romania, and..." Ron went on to fill Harry in on their whole season. After Ron's speech, Mr. Weasley preceded to ask Uncle Vernon if Harry would like to spend the remainder of the summer holiday with them. "Fine. Get your things, boy. Go," said Vernon without having to take a second thought. Just after the words left his mouth, Harry's trunk came floating down the stairs. Dudley screamed and tried to dive underneath a table, but got stuck. Petunia desperately tried to help her son, but he wouldn't budge. "Well, uh, goodbye?" said Harry nervously. Mr. Weasley handed each person a pinch of Floo Powder, and they were off to the Burrow. When they all had arrived, Ron helped Harry carry his trunk to Ron's room. As they walked in, Pigwigdeon was frantically flying around in his cage. "Pig! Stop it! You're driving everyone crazy!" "It's ok Ron, I don't mind. I'm going to let Hedwig out; Uncle Vernon made me keep her caged up all summer." "Sure, no prob. Hey Harry," asked Ron, "I hate to break it to you, but I think my sister still really likes you. She's the one who suggested to my parents that we have you stay with us. That's all that she will talk about. Do you think you could talk to her?" **That's it so far, not too much of anything yet. Please R/R w/ no flames! Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Harry Potter and His Most Secret Admirer Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.