Chapter 1: Remorse Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, Do you? I don't say I do, so please don't sue. Author's note: this is REALLY short…sorry, but I wanted to get it out there anyway.. There is nothing left. He was there all of my life. Before I knew him And after. He wasn't supposed to have been able to kill you. They said he couldn't. Why were they wrong? Now, you are dead. Leaving me alone An empty shell No more tears to cry. Was it good that I was there when it happened? *~*~*~*~* He was magically chained to the dungeon wall. He was bleeding badly. I rushed up to him. "Oh God, Ginny..." he whispered. I instinctively hugged him close. "Why did it have to be this way?" "Shhhh..." I cooed, "It'll be OK." "No, it won't. Gin," I could feel the life painfully leaving his body. It was becoming hard for him to breathe. "I...wanted...to tell...you..." he gasped "I love you." Harry collapsed onto the floor. I turned him over and held his head in my lap. "Shhh...It'll be alright." I whispered through my steaming tears. "I love you, Gin." He repeated. Then, he reached up to touch my face. But he never made it. His hand fell to the floor and his bright green eyes rolled up into his head. I held him like that until the Medi-Wizards came and pried him away from me. *~*~*~*~* So he left me here on this wretched earth Never getting to tell him I love him "I'll be seeing you soon, my love." I whisper to the gravestone. *~*~*~*~* At that, she plunged a knife into her heart and sank beside of the gravestone. She didn't even feel the pain, just the relief. "I'll be seeing you soon, my love." Note: This is a bit confusing. I'll try to fix it up/.