Ron's Annoying Little Sister Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance Reviews: 29 Author: *Ice Lily* Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) A/N: Ok this is my first fic that isn’t H/H! It doesn’t really have anything yet. Even though I’m and H/H person, Ginny is probably my favorite character. It’s short. Whatever please review! Disclaimer: Ginny and Harry belong to J.K Rowling * * * The sky was a dull gray, full of clouds. It was threatening to rain. The sky reflected Ginny’s mood well. She was walking around the lake, thinking. So many people were happy at Hogwarts. But she never had been. She had never made friends, being too in love with Harry for that. But now in her sixth year, she had grown out of her hero-worship into full time love. But he never thought of her as anything but Ron’s little sister. How she envied Hermione. She could have him if she wanted. It was common knowledge that Harry Potter was in love with her, but no, she liked Ron, who didn’t even love her back. How could anyone love her brother, she asked herself. Her life was to confusing. She wanted more than anything for Harry to notice her. Even more then she wanted him to love her, she just wanted him to confide in her, like he did to Ron and Hermione. When he had disappeared for two months last year, she had been so scared. She had grieved along with Ron and Hermione, but when he came back it was different for them. They got to talk to Harry about it, she never did. She heard everything from Pavarti Patil, the gossip queen. Pavarti knew that Ginny was in love with Harry and never missed an opportunity to tease her about it. Rounding a corner of the lake she saw the last person she wanted to see now. Harry was sitting on a rock with his knees pulled up to him, staring out over the lake. She wanted more than anything to go over and put her arms around him, but she knew that was foolish. He would think she had problems or something. She turned to walk away, but couldn’t bring herself to. For several minutes she just stared at him. He was so gorgeous. Messy black hair, bright green eyes, strong shoulders, Hermione was sure a fool. She forced herself to pick up a foot, then he spoke. "What are you doing out here on such an ugly day?" He turned his head to look at her, but he didn’t meet her eyes. "I’m in an ugly mood. You?" "Just thinking." He went back to staring over the water. She desperately wanted to know what he was thinking about. Probably how to save the world, she thought. He didn’t say anything more so Ginny once again started to move away. But, once again, he spoke. "Do you ever think about death?" "Sometimes. Why?" He didn’t answer just continued to stare. "Harry, are you ok?" "No." Ginny got up all of her courage and walked over to him. Up close she could see that he had been crying. His eyes and nose were red. He didn’t seem to care that Ginny knew though. She sat down next to him on the rock. Neither said anything for a while. "You know that if you ever need someone to tell something to. Someone who won’t laugh, I’m here." He turned his head and really focused his eyes on her for the first time. "Thanks Ginny." "I’m going back up to the castle. Want to come?" "I’m going to stay here awhile." He had gone back to staring out over the lake. Ginny got up and started back towards the castle. It had started to drizzle, but that didn’t bother Ginny. She liked the rain and it only helped her depressing mood. Reaching the end of the lake she wondered if he would take her offer seriously. He probably won’t, she decided. He’ll never see me as more then Ron’s annoying little sister. * * * A/N: Should I leave this as it is or make it a series?? Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Ron's Annoying Little Sister Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.