Sitting on top of the World Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance Reviews: 0 Author: ~*Vee*~ Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) Sitting on top of the world Never seen eyes so green I've never been happy with anyone like the times when I'm with you Look at the moon shining in the sky I feel a little closer to heaven, baby When I'm looking in your eyes And as long as we're together boy I'm sitting on top of the world Wanna feel this way forever boy I'm sitting on top of the world Last night I lay in my room tryin' to figure you out Without breakin' my heart But now it's morning and I still don't know why you've got me feeling so good All I know is that this is the way true love should feel Ain't no one luckier than you and I And as long as we're together boy I'm sitting on top of the world Wanna feel this way forever boy I'm sitting on top of the world And Cho Chang's got an opinion 'bout how this should be But she don't understand it No, no she just can't see That I belong with you and baby, baby, Harry you belong with me And as long as we're together boy I'm sitting on top of the world Wanna feel this way forever boy I'm sitting on top of the world A/N and disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter rights are JKR's and I will never own it. The original song 'sitting on top of the world' is Amanda Marshall's. A song fic about Ginny's feeling's towards Harry of course. Like it? Hate it? R/R please! Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Sitting on top of the World Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.