Struck by Love Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance Reviews: 14 Author: Kawaii Dragoness Shenlonia Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) Struck by Love Janine Granger’s First Harry Potter Fanfic Author’s Note: You may have known me from my old Pokémon fanfics, where I signed as KawaiiMae. Or, if you read my really older fanfics, I went by KmaeT. I’m changing the subject to Harry Potter fanfiction…and I’m taking a new name. Janine is one of my characters who (like Ritana) is an almost self-insertion. She’s also Hermione’s little cousin. Trevor is another one of my made-up characters…but that’s another fanfic. Anyway, this fanfic is based on Ginny Weasley. This is based on the second book. (You have to have read it to understand this). Just read! (It’s from her POV.) Everyone knows that I have a crush on the famous Harry Potter. I sent him a singing valentine on Valentine’s Day via Professor Lockhart’s cupids. Later on, Ron told me that Harry told him that Tom Riddle had told him some of my secrets. (Precisely, about my brothers teasing me, my secondhand supplies, and that I didn’t think that Harry would ever like me.) I felt betrayed. Oh, well. Harry knows that I have a crush on him. My brothers know, too. (They could find out anything about relationships….) Even Harry’s arch rival knows! It gets annoying…but it’s ok with me. The only thing that they DON’T know about me liking him is why I like him. I’ll tell the story to you…if you don’t tell a soul. Even before I went to Hogwarts, I knew about Harry. Everyone knows about him. So, when Fred and George told me that they had seen Harry the year before I entered Hogwarts, I was really psyched. I really wanted to see him, just to see how cute he really was (My friend Janine [2 years younger than me] claimed that Harry was real cute). When he came to the Burrow the summer before I entered Hogwarts, I saw him soon enough. He was cute, all right! I hid from him and frantically wrote in my diary: Dear Diary, Guess who came into our house today via flying car courtesy of Ron, Fred, and George? It’s the one and only famous Harry Potter! He’s really cute, too. Maybe Janine was right after all. Anyway, he’s got brown hair sticking out all over the place and these really cool green eyes. I instantly saw the scar and flitted. I ran over and started writing in you. I’m going to ask him all about the Muggle world and all about those rumors going around about him. Ron told me so much about him; I’ve just got to ask if it’s all true. Anyway, he’s coming to Diagon Alley with us to buy supplies. I guess that he’ll need all those "Gilderoy Lockhart" books, too. (He’s still taking Defense against the Dark Arts.) Oh, gotta go! ~~ Ginny Weasley ~~ So, I defended him and everything because I wanted him to get a good impression of me. Then, it happened. It was like being struck by Cupid’s arrow. I instantly fell in love with Harry. And, I could guess that I wasn’t alone. I met Hermione coming down from the girls’ dormitory on my first day at Hogwarts. She met up with Harry. I saw them together and realized that she had a crush on Harry, too. It’s kinda sad, thinking that I’m not alone…but then again, she also looked interested in Ron…. Now that he’s in fourth year and I’m in third, I really could get his heart now… Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Struck by Love Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.