Sweet Ginny Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG Genre: Romance Reviews: 10 Author: Novalee Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) A/N: a drama story....read and REVIEW....NOW..GO...START READING DAMMIT! Disclaimer: If you (the reader who should be reading NOW) has been living under a rock, all characters, settings etc. belong to the great J.K. Rowling "All For You" by nOvAlEe Ginny walked shakily out of the hospital wing. Her insides had felt as if thy had been turned to stone. She couldn't believe what Madame Pompfrey had just informed her of, how long she had to live. Her pace quicked as she broke into a run to the Gryffindor tower. "Fairy dust!" she shrieked at the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Calm down, dear" replied the Fat Lady as the picture swung open. Ginny clambered through the hole and stopped short when she saw Harry sitting on the couch with his arm slung over Lavender Brown's shoulder. Ginny ran upstairs to the girls' dormitories and flung herself on her four-poster bed. Once her tars were let out, she couldn't stop. She cried until her eyes were dry and her mind was tired. She fell into a deep sleep. "Do you think that Ginny has been distant lately?" Ron asked Hermione. "Yeah, during lunch today, she wouldn't talk to me or anyone" replied Hermione, "I hope she isn't too sad over Harry" "I'm still mad at the heartless git!" said Ron coldly, "He knew!" "Yes he is being brainless for going out with that slut, Lavender" said Hermione evily "At least I didn't choose a slut" said Ron as he gave a glowing Hermione a kiss. Through the next few months, Ginny continued being pensive and lonely. The Yule Ball was coming up and she didn't want to go. During her frequent visits to Madame Pompfrey, she was always cheered slightly. The kindly nurse persuaded Ginny to go, but she didn't have a date. Harry was constantly seen with Lavender Brown, so there was no chance for heartsick Ginny to go woth him. She continually told herself that he was a miserable twat for ignoring her, but it didnt work. She always fell and swam blissfully int he pools that were his deep green eyes. She turned Neville Longbottom down because he had nearly broken her big toe last time and thee last thing Ginny needed was a broken toe. The night of the ball, Ginny sat on her bed, staring at her new dress robes that she saved up for. She wasn't sure if she should go without a dance partner or just not at all. She finally made a decision and slipped the dark blue dress robes over her head. She walked through the large doors into the Great Hall. There were many people laughing and smiling out of pure happiness. Ginny tried to cheer up, but she wasnt able to. She spotted Madame Pompfrey who hurried over. "How are you, dear?" she asked. "I shouldn't have come!" Ginny said scornfully, "Look at Harry with Lavender, how happy he looks! He's never like that with me!" "Don't worry, Ginny, he isn't worth it, trust me on this" repiled Madame Pompfrey, remembering how Harry fussed over taking bottles of Skele Gro back in his second year. "I'll try" said Ginny halfheartedly. "If you feel pains, come straight to me and we'll run to the hospital wing, ok?" "I know, I know" Madame Pompfrey was quickly swept away by Professor Dumbledore. The band was playing a single mournful tune. Ginny saw Harry dancing close with Lavender, with his eyes closed like he was having the time of his life. All this rushed at Ginny and she ran out of the Great Hall. She cried silently in a chair by the door until a more fast paced song came on. She was just snuffling up th last of her tears when Harry slipped through the doors. "I really hope you're not crying over me" he said angrily, "You have to face the fact that I love Lavender and there's nothing you can do about it, so just move on!" All the anger that was bottled up inside Ginny came bursting out. "YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT MY WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND YOU? YOU DON'T EVEN STOP TO THINK THAT I MIGHT HAVE CANCER TO THINK OF RATHER THAN WINNING THE HEART OF THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL HARRY POTTER!" she yelled vehemently. Harry was dumbfounded by Ginny's outburst. He blubbered an apology and slunk back through the doors, back to the ball and to his precious Lavender. Ginny felt a sudden excruciating pain shooting through her head. She stumbled down the hallway and collapsed in a heap. "I can't believe I was so shallow" Harry said as he sat by Ginny's bed with Ron and Hermione in the hospital wing. "I can't believe she's sick and she didnt even tell me! I won't even start with you" Ron said to Harry coldly. "How was I supposed to know she had cancer?" shouted Harry "You're a brainless git for ignoring my sister for four years!" Ron roared. Harry brought back his fist, ready to throw a punch at Ron's nose. Hermione stepped in between the two, struggling to fight each other. "STOP!" she shouted "She's waking up!" Ginny's eyes fluttered open and she saw Harry, Ron and Hermoine watching her with bated breath. "What happened?" she murmered, trying to sit up, but failing from the pain in her head. She settled down into the fluffy pillows. "You passed out, but thank God you're awake!" Hermione cried, tears runing down her face. "Really? Oh...hello" she said coldly to Harry. "Oh, Ginny, Im so sorry! I have found that I care nothing for Lavender, I love you. I will always!" Harry said, grasping Ginny's pale hand in his. "I love you too, forver and always. I will miss you so much when I die" Ginny said weakly. "No, dont talk that way. Your cancer will go in to remission and you will graduate from here. Then, I'll marry you, Ginny, I really will!" Harry said tearfully, knowing that it wasn't true. Ginny strained to turn her head to Ron and Hermione. "Ron, tell Mum, Dad, Fred and George, Bill and Charlie that I love them all" she said. Ron nodded with tears streaming down his face. "Hermione, you have been such a caring and loving friend and I appreciate that wholeheartedly. Please tell Neville that I'm sorry for me". Hermione nodded as she cried. Ginny turned back to Harry, the pain in her head quickly increasing. She knew her time had come. "Goodbye, Harry. I love you" she whispered. She closed her eyes and the bed seemed to sink a little as she died. "Ginny! No! Dont leave me!" Harry sobbed. Ron buried his head in his arms as he cried vehemently. Madame Pompfrey came running in. She felt Ginny's nonexistent pulse and heartbeat. "She's gone" said Madame Pompfrey, her voice cracking, "And I couldn't save her" Later that week, Harry placed a single rose and a letter on Ginny's casket: My Dearest Ginny, Words cannot express the deep love I have for you right now. I will never love another girl as much. I will never be happy until I die when I'm in heaven with you, where we can be together forever. Missing you, Loving you always. Love Always, Harry Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Sweet Ginny Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.