That Girl Is Lethal Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG-13 Genre: Romance Reviews: 9 Author: fawkesgirl Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) I warn you that I constantly change POVs. I don't own anything (OBVIOUSLY!). Have a fun time reading. Go H/G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Girl Is Lethal "Harry, are you ok?" said Ginny as she spotted Harry in the common room. She had come down from her dormitory because she couldn't go to sleep. It was four in the morning. "I'm fine, Ginny, you should go back to bed". "I'm not tired and I can't fall back to sleep. Why are you up here at this time of night", Harry hesitated, "Hey, I told you". "Ok Ok. I was having a dream about him and I woke up with my scar hurting". Said Harry and waited for Ginny's reply. Ginny sat down to where Harry was sitting, which was right in front of the fire. His emerald green eyes seemed transfixed on the fire. Ginny sat down next to him and put her hand on his scar. Harry looked up at her. "Thanks Ginny, I really needed that". Harry looked up at her. Ginny leaned down and kissed him. It was a few seconds before they broke apart. " Wait a second. I need to go up to my dorm and get something. Stay right here." " Ok. I'll wait". Harry ran up to his dorm very quietly. His head was spinning like mad. Ginny had kissed him, Harold James Potter. He couldn't believe it. Ginny wasn't just Ron's younger sister anymore. She was Ginny, Harry's love. Harry arrived at his dorm. He quietly went to his trunk and got out his invisibility cloak. He closed his trunk and went back down to the common room. "Come with me" Harry said as he signaled to Ginny. "Where are we going?" asked Ginny. Ginny felt a cloak go over her and Harry and she knew what was going on. She was under Harry's invisibility cloak with him. "Omigod" thought Ginny and Harry at the exact same time. They had both started to like each other far beyond a childish crush. "Lets get out of the common room. Lets go to um, someplace more, um, private". Said Ginny who was blushing but confident. Harry had no idea where this was going. Ginny seemed to be leading him under the cloak. He was just following her. Ginny led him out of the common room and into the castle. Harry had no idea where they were going. Ginny finally stopped at a doorway Harry had never seen before. Ginny opened the door and went inside. "Ginny?" said a raspy voice from inside. "Harry, that is Honey, the Jarvey, he is my friend and this," Ginny pointed to the room, "is my sanctuary." A sudden light hit the room and Harry looked around. There were things. Wonderful things. Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: That Girl Is Lethal Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.