The Yearning Heart Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance Reviews: 10 Author: Melody Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) The Yearning Heart Dear Diary, Today I saw Harry, just standing there with Ron. I wanted to approach him, but I didn’t know what I would say. What would he think of me? Instead I write to you, my confidante, what I feel… I know that I mean nothing, You glance then look away. If you knew how I felt… Would you truly care? I see the way you look at others, Like angels from above, What is wrong with me? My heart cries out to you, Yet it is scared to talk. I’ve wished before, I wish again today. That one day you will hold this feeling, For no ordinary girl, But for me. The effect you have on me, Is like paradise and more. My heart soars, My mind races, Just thinking of you. Something in my heart believes, There is a future. You will hold me in your arms, And whisper in my ear, And we will love each other, Forever. Genuinely, Ginny Disclaimer: All the characters belong to J.K. Rowling. The “story/poem” is mine. This is dedicated to my friend Rivka who introduced me into the world of Harry Potter. Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: The Yearning Heart Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.