Thought I was Losing You Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance Reviews: 2 Author: star beneath the stairs Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) I wonder when I wander home If I’ll be fit to drink alone. Sleep with my memories, Pictures, apologies. He slid against the wall and allowed his head to fall into his hands. A memory drifted through his mind, hazy like all memories that aren’t important at the time, only later bearing any significance. A little girl with big eyes hiding behind her mother. He didn’t care then. For every minute yesterday, Regret reminds me anyway. If I remember anything, I’ll make mistakes again. He realized only now how cruel it must have been. All those years. She cried last night. Did I used to make her cry? Last night on the Mass Pike, Thought I was losing you. He’d never heard her cry before. He’d heard her squeak. On a rare occasion she even spoke. But it was just to the air, to the image, still life. It’s hard to be flattered by a distant voice, trickling through the crowd, hard to make out the words above the abstract murmuring. Too bad he didn’t know then she wasn’t so far away. She was just whispering. But he heard her cry. It sounded like unicorns bleeding. Last night on the Mass Pike, So he followed her. Little girl, little no one. He never realized she had a voice before he heard her cry. She finally stopped, fell to the ground, and when he lifted up her chin he wondered if he ever knew she had a face before it sparkled with tears. I only meant to say I’m sorry. I fell in love with you. But I could feel it in her lips… I will declare a holiday, The night that she turned me away. Today was already over and tomorrow is too late. I’m drowning in my miseries… It solves everything. They’re knocking at the door now, but why try to stand up again? It’s too late now. Last night on the Mass Pike, Thought I was losing you. I know that he's inside, but why keep knocking now? It’s too late now. A thousand years of schoolgirl crush. I thought I knew you. One look in your eyes and you whispered in my ear that I was wrong. You took my breath away and ran with it and now you won’t even open the door to let me say Last night on the Mass Pike, I fell in love with you. As we all know, the fabulous, wonderful Get Up Kids own the song and the lovely, brilliant Ms. Rowling owns the characters. I don't own poop. Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Thought I was Losing You Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.